Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

Meals For 10 Months To 1 Year Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meals For 10 Months To 1 Year Old (1357 Views)

"My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meals For 10 Months To 1 Year Old by pator(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
My baby is 10 months old. Can you pls give me suggestion what kind of food I can be given him till 1 year old. For perspectives I only know of Cerelac, Gerber products and Purity products. He seems bored of those combinations but I dont know what else to give him. Can you please help anyone?
Re: Meals For 10 Months To 1 Year Old by Nekai(f): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2011
He can eat real foods, like rice, bananas, carrots, applesauce, oatmeal. Just make sure that u mash it up as finely as possible and don't add any salt, sugar, or seasonings.

http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/babyfirstfoods.htm
Re: Meals For 10 Months To 1 Year Old by pator(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2011
Thank you Nekai, this is very helpful
Re: Meals For 10 Months To 1 Year Old by Blazay(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
Why don't you consult your pediatrician?
Are you sure you really had a baby? undecided
How can you come to a public forum to ask dietary preferences for an INFANT? undecided

Ah-ah? shocked

Every child is different. . . you need to consult your pedi for the best diet for YOUR baby.

I am sure the baby has been feeding just right for the past 10 months. . .why are you asking for help now that the baby almost with a mouth full of teeth?

Disu NL na waya o! cheesy

Just like asking. . . how do I have sex after getting pregnant!

Hmmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Advice On Divorce Plsss / Guys And Money / Show Of Shame: Mother Fights Daughter Over Boyfriend In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.