Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78694 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ifeolamide00(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

she should stay with her friends upstairs for a while nah,you just gave her the best response she deserved..but i trust she still wont accept she was wrong..thats how she was brought up,you cant do anything about that
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by obehi231(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.

You nor read the story well If na me I 4 don call her to order since
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by reXurrectionZA(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2021
First of all living in the same room with an opposite sex who not related to you as a student is highly dangerous. Yes it has its perks as a guy but avoid it it derails your focus in life.
Secondly what you did was correct but some people are demonic next time let everyone know including your parents and hers before she comes back with one lie and you end up in jail as a student becareful with women.
Ride on brother

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2021
You can take nonsense o. Why will you inconvenience yourself by leaving your apartment and went further to inconvenience your friends by moving into theirs because of one illmannered person. Somebody you will simply call and order to pick her things in 10minutes and leave your apartment. Look o, people don't respect you because they love you, they respect you because of consequences of disrespecting you. Even your family members will disrespect you if they know there won't be severe consequence.

6 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Aristoworld: 6:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Obviously, it's time for her to move. But locking her out is not a welcome idea. Let her have access to her belongings and advise her to get another place; after all, she wouldn't stay there forever. But wait ooo, it's unthinkable to even share a room with a girl not your sister/girlfriend, more than one night. She expects you to treat her like ur sister or babe by providing water and other things like emotional stability.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Poison me with her pussy??
I will be glad....
Some of you are just simply sex starved goats who think everything is sex, grow up young boy even if you're under 20. Sex sex sex. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Toks2008(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Some Ladies lack manners walahi.

Or wait o... Could it be what I'm thinking?

Could she be acting up as a result of you ignoring her without making any sexual overtures?

Anyways, whichever way, she lacks manners.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lashist(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2021
mmadu4:
she wants you to sleep with her so she can take full control . or become and liability and tie you down with pregnancy you better let her go . if you have money find small single room and porch rent for her so she can carry her wahaala go .
Jesus..see foolish advice o..he should rent a room for her with his money even after her stupid attitude...some men dey cause rubbish...may you get someone that will act stupid to you so you can pay their rent

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by reXurrectionZA(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
Lol.
She be person pikin na

Buhari
Hilter
All na person pikin:-D

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by frenchman(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2021
Your actions portray you as a weakling hence she does not respect you.
1. There is no reason for you to vacate your bed for her, if she's only staying for just one night, that will make sense, but permanently, noooo.
2. Why must you leave your house to your friends, just to pass a message? Why can't you confront her and ask her to move out?
Women don't respect simps

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by SirJonse(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

WE are proud of you. Indeed WE honestly are.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Tapout(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2021

Hmm, if her parents and yours is aware of this arrangement, then I salute them cheesy cheesy they are doing well as parents. cheesy However, if it was a personal decision, then that's fine.

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NiklauseFred(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Bro are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by dammy96: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2021
gabbytabby:
Both families are quite funny how will they have their young lady living with a young man. They are courting trouble kwo.

You just said my mind. I'm like why will they allow there girl to stay with a guy that's not there family since january forgeting the fact that she needs her privacy as a lady. Maybe the two families wants them to marry each other.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ikorodureporta: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Some of these girls...you become a ghost to them prolly because u'r not 4kin dem

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

But wait o.. Why are you avoiding her since you're not related? Sleeping on the floor while she sleeps on the bed. Why you can't sleep on the same bed smiley
You have underrated and despised her, now she's trying to level up with you.
I'm sure she first gave you greenlights before the attitude.

I have had similar experience in my time as an undergraduate. I have slept in the same room with a girl (she did not relate to me in any way) but I was afraid to make moves due to unknown fear despite all the greenlights.

My advice: stop underrating her even she's a jambite. Play games with her e.g ludo, whot etc and watch how everything play out naturally.

How old are you both?
you are very stupid..you comments so far makes no sense but reaks of misguided intelligence..
.how can someone be saying rubbish like this haba

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
Bossy by vacating my bed and sleeping on the floor since January??!
Bossy by tolerating her insolent behaviour for one full week??!

C'mon

why are you even responding to him? Does he sound like he has sense? You did good bro. No one should tell you otherwise. You have not gone beyond your bounds or done anything to abuse her or take advantage of her. The reverse is the case and toh are treating accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Joshater(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Personally, if it's my house, I would take care of it.. All the persons I accommodated at my place as a student, I refused them doing chores. I fetch water myself, sweep, prepare my meals and all that. I even go as far as washing plates they use and dump, without even feeling bad or something.. The OP ought to have provided the water.. It's his house.. Fact that he's housing the lady doesn't mean she has to do chores! If she chooses not to, just ignore and take care of the house like you would would if you we're alone...
Not forgetting the fact that there's a relationship between parents.. If not for anything, put the relationship into consideration..

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Electronics: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2021
I actually had to login just to like and commend your actions. You are a true gentleman. You did exactly what every real man would have done. Nice one bro!
daveyjay:

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by obinna707: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2021
The only reason you brought her in was to offer a roof over her head. Since she's getting it elsewhere, she has no business with your place anymore. Kindly remind her.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lilpen3758: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Some of you are just simply sex starved goats who think everything is sex, grow up young boy even if you're under 20. Sex sex sex. Mtcheew
hehehehe oya go and die na foolish swine
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Owen247: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

have even made up my mind not to ever help someone like this again.
People don’t really deserve my help.
For me she go dey one week.
Ur a good guy , I will definitely do worse.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by mrkings84(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

[right][/right]
Guy just hear yourself. I know your type. People like you would have done worse if in the OP's position!

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Trip440: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

Damn bro, how could you think you are harsh? That chick has a trash attitude and ya need to kick her out the door asap. You don't even need to seal up your door and go hiding. Just tell her she should get her garbage axx and get the fuq out. Period.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by divineappo(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2021
Stevebamdex:

don't be stupid, if he has such intentions, would he have vacated the bedspace for her?
u av a point
Thanks Sir
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by KnightofMoscow: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

I offered a roof over her head. You did the right thing bro...you are inputing senses in her...you are teaching her what her parents failed to teach her

you did the right thing bro, you are teaching her what her parents failed to teach her... obviously she lack senses ... instead of locking yourself and her out, summon courage, go back home and tell her to pack her stuff simple
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Poison me with her pussy??
I will be glad....
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Emotionss: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
daveyjay:
Lol, man's focused, I never follow my department girls finish

Guy you need to be Extra Vigilant from now on ooo.
Because this girls can abd undo.

Personally I will prefer you ask her to look for another place to stay and if possible don't spend time or sleep in that same room with her from now on to avoid false Rape or sexual assault Allegations.

Do not underestimate how far a woman will go to get back at you.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by BouquiLake: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Since it was through the relationships between your parents that you took her in, I would have suggested you get enough evidences(Audios and if possible videos), this is the age of smart phones.
Get your parent informed and then her parent and tell then she should get her own accommodation and don't go back on the decision.
Meanwhile be ready for Blackmail( She will likely say you made advances at her and your actions are because she didn't give in). Your Evidences would protect you.
Note, to her parents and yours, she is in your care and if anything happens to her, you may end up being at fault.

[What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Jessepaid(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
She go well, na why she feel say she don arrive.

Ordinary pre degree o

hehehe...

Prick degree

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by shegzydave(m): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2021
This are some of the reasons why I don't accommodate people to live with me except my sisters or brothers I prefer to stay alone and enjoy my personal privacy alot, the worst friends could do is to sleep over the next day because me I sleep stack naked oooo, even if my gf visit she only spend weekend with me not that downing a month or weeks.... Mba I dont want that

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.