Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78908 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by luuvv: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

At least I'm more intelligent than you.
Bro I'm sorry to say you are senseless. God bless you
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Baami, way to go, that will even instill some sense into that her cockroach brain, but if she no con get sense now, na to discharge her finally....

Where are the 'Future Is Futile' GENG...

Let hear from the other side of their mouth....

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=daveyjay post=101166679]My neighbor called that she's stranded that I should return
Oh boy. I go love u tell me the part 2. If she don learn her lesson.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Something don't just happen. U must ve pipped her while in d bathroom or while she is trying to change cloth with u inside d room. Secondly,u may ve tried to touch her breast etc or ve done that already and that's d reason for her rude/iberibestic attitude. NB: i don't in anyway support her no matter what,after all...she should... and
Thirdly,pls don't fail to tell us on this same page what happened after dis ur wonderful plan.
Pls tag me when u do that. 10ks.

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by kense88: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Paramount01:
Call yor parents and inform ur mum, tel ur mum the decsion you want to take,trust me,she will give u the best advice
Open up to your mum fully, she will even know how to talk go her,there is life after skull ooo...if u like take the advice if u like leave it, but what an elderly man sees while sitting a small boy can't see it even of he clumps irokto tree
Best advice. Surely, there is life after school
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ecstacy21(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2021
I actually had Same experience but though she wasn’t disrespectful but she keeps late night and invite friends to my house when I go for work. Instead I told her to at least behave as if she’s in her father’s house where there are restrictions and instead she packed her bags , never to return again. I felt so free mhen! This was somebody I never gained anything from, instead I spend on her as if I was married to her.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by summerflame(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2021
When u try to help people, they see u as a weakling and take it for granted especially ladies.. las Las, she will still play the victim and makes u look heartless and wicked.. use your brain bro
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by LordVarys1: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2021
You need to let her people know before she will go and cook up stories. Some of these persons can lie
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by majormofor(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

it's better you tell her to look for another place to stay k, she already doesn't value you since you allowed her to be the captain of the house by allowing her sleep on ur bed..
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lordsview(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2021
From your narrative,you decided to accommodate her because of the relationship between her parent and yours,if so,why can't you report her to your parent?so as for her parent to caution her.If you take this step,she may either leave or start behaving normal.
Above all, always remember A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST IS A LIFE OF CRISIS.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by KangaIye: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Most females refused commenting on this thread
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Zenithpeak(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2021
@op....

Any update on the issue since you posted the first part of the series

I can't wait for the season 2 grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Mexzy4sho(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2021
smallsmall:

Please, which law are you quoting or who says he has to let her back in or where did you get that from?
I just want to know incase l missed it.
All he owes her is to allow her pack her load, which he has gracefully brought out for her.
Which one be "Normally" in this matter or is that just a slang? shocked

grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by captainspear(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

all my life I've never seen such failure, Bros you go let yourself fail even for online attention seeking?

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Mexzy4sho(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2021
smallsmall:

Please, which law are you quoting or who says he has to let her back in or where did you get that from?
I just want to know incase l missed it.
All he owes her is to allow her pack her load, which he has gracefully brought out for her.
Which one be "Normally" in this matter or is that just a slang? shocked

grin grin My guy dey vex oooo. Normally na so e suppose be as a gentleman.

I dey use normally everyday boss. D tin don dey my month like sands in the desert. grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Prettychild(f): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
My neighbor called that she's stranded that I should return

Let her be stranded, she is so insolent!

By the way contact me for your trademark registration, SCUML, NAFDAC, SON registration
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Trimjos: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

tarrr stop disgracing urself here. The guy u quoted is a million miles more intelligent than u.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by HRMK: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2021
HOW DO I AV MY POST ON THE PLATFORM PLS?
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by kense88: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2021
pocohantas:
embarassed

If you are staying with people, the least you can do is be useful.

Isn’t this the same reason some women prefer their family visiting, over their husband’s own? So why can’t the little girl fetch the damn water! She no dey fetch water for her papa house? She should fetch it without being told if she was properly raised. It is a daily routine like any other.

There are little things that wins the heart of your host. When next you are coming, they will look forward to having you.
If the op actually sleeps on the floor because of her, then he deserves alot of respect from her, not some nasty attitude. On the other hand, she might actually be nursing sexual feeling for op and just communicating it the wrong way
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by silverx(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2021
And what right do you think the lady has that will warrant her to pass the night in another person’s house without prior notice to the person that accommodated her in the first place. My dear the young man has taken the best decision by allowing her to have a feel of what she ought to have felt at the first instance when she was about coming for her pre degree program. Nigeria is no longer save again, not everyone will do what the young man has done by allowing to come stay with him.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ImaIma1(f): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats the entitlement mentality women have...imagine say u decide to de hammer am , she will do worse... thats the difference between guys and girls...if na man u accommodate freely...he will sleep on the floor and still act like house boy to u...he will b going on errands free for u and will b fetching the water without u knowing that the is water problem...men are more appreciative than woman and never forget the help u gave them when they were in need ... women act like entitled spoilt kids

Abeg stop generalizing jare! Someone has bad character and you say "all women". Some people were well brought up and won't try that nonsense.

Resist the urge to generalize.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by OLUPET009(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2021
What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

[/quote]
Men wey no get conscience for Hole, best decision bro, Mama kelechi one bottle for d nigar

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by God200(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2021
Bros,I don't blive d story much,guys are cunning,ll don't know maybe you have slept with hér.nah y all this altitude much.. better still call her n talk to her let assume she b ur gf,u know how u go settle am..or make u give me her number make I call her so I can lecture her.okay������
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2021
narrate this story to your pastor and hear his advice
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by 989900: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

Number one tell-tale sign of a fool.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by OCHOdee(f): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2021
IAmSkinny:

I be person pikin too

Exactly! That is why you should send her back to her parents or she finds another accommodation!
I swear, you are too kind undecided
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by arsetalks(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

The action wasn't harsh enough. I would throw her out from the second day.

A family friend of mine did that shit with me unfortunately for her before she was thrown she threw herself. Lesson learnt I won't wait two days before throwing anyone who behaves like that out the next time.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by erinatso: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.
i get sense for sale, u go buy am?
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by lequama10: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.
don't mind this kind of people o, so sure they are of same breed. Or maybe she also has comprehension problem.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Cutie09(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

Op my question is are you charging her rent? Is she paying for food? Is she paying for other bills. If your answer is no then you've done nothing wrong.

You've gone above and beyond to make her feel comfortable and she is treating you like dushbag.
Give her ultimatum to move out else you will throw her stuffs out of your house.
You are student i know how hard students life is next time dont accommodate anyone for free you aren't father or brother Teresa.

From you post you are a decent bloke good luck with your sch
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Frank83: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2021
MajesticKris:
You're doing well bro....

Best best approach first of all, the. Girl fine
wetin concern if the girl is fine
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by poweredcom(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Stop helping girls of today they are mostly bad mannered and ingrates

@womenareapes1 @mosdii

Come see dis one wey go de help woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.