Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! (31849 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
Buzugee

she has a phd in nursing and even if she didnt, she still has a good job.

Saying all she's doing is changing bedpans is like saying an engineer only shovels rocks.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Ystranger: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
PHD in nursing is crap.
She is gonna end up changing bedpans or as head nurse

Same thing

Engineering is different. Engineering is mentally challenging, Nursing is for dimwits.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
tpiah!:

Buzugee

Saying all she's doing is changing bedpans is like saying an engineer only shovels rocks.

Can you nurse me this weekend?
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by buzugee(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
tpiah!:

Buzugee

lol ok granted, she draws blood, gives injections, sets the drips and whatnot  grin anyway to each his own sha. i hope she is happy and fulfilled. thats all a man can ask for. life is too short
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by buzugee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
tpiah!:

Buzugee

lol ok granted, she draws blood, gives injections, sets the drips and whatnot  grin anyway to each his own sha. i hope she is happy and fulfilled. thats all a man can ask for. life is too short
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2011
^anything from bsn up, is mainly supervisory, not hands on nursing.

She can also be an administrator or a lecturer. Research, etc. And when or if she goes to nigeria, she has very good options as well.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Pamperme: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Ystranger,

i have read your comments and was wondering what exactly you have against Regina Askia.  

i am sure she must have weighed her options very well as at the time she left the shores of this country, those days, the movie and modelling industries were not as lucrative as they are now.  But whatever her reasons were either her marriage or anything, i salute her courage and wish her all the best,
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by hescool(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
if you guys knew anything about REgina and her life in nigeria compared to her life now, you would agree with ystranger and buguzee. but i think she decided to make the sacrifice for the sake of her family, for that i say thumbs up. dam, the difference is clear, she went from having a beautiful house in VGC and whatever she wanted to wiping butts and having patients yell at her  cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Ystranger: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
tpiah!:

^anything from bsn up, is mainly supervisory, not hands on nursing.

She can also be an administrator or a lecturer. Research, etc. And when or if she goes to nigeria, she has very good options as well.

You cant be more wrong.

A lot of NPs work the wards and a lotta Ph.Ds who are nothing more than air-heads

Ph.D in Nursing is very easy and people in the field know that as well
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by buzugee(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
hescool:

if you guys knew anything about REgina and her life in nigeria compared to her life now, you would agree with ystranger and buguzee. but i think she decided to make the sacrifice for the sake of her family, for that i say thumbs up. dam, the difference is clear, she went from having a beautiful house in VGC and whatever she wanted to wiping butts and having patients yell at her  cheesy cheesy
i would donate my left toe to be in vgc grin grin than be a nurse in america. thats for damn sure grin
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by buzugee(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
not all nurses are air-heads. nurse anesthetics do the same work as anesthesiologists.  also nurses in cardiology have to know everything about the heart rhythm (you cant be no airhead to know up to 50 heart rhythm abnormalities ).
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Ystranger: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2011
buzugee:

not all nurses are air-heads.[s] nurse anesthetics do the same work as anesthesiologists. [/s] also nurses in cardiology have to know everything about the heart rhythm (you cant be no airhead to know up to 50 heart rhythm abnormalities ).

Not true.

They know the basics.
Even a barber can monitor a patient in the OR. When things go wrong, they run helterskelter for the boss.

Nurse in cardiology dont know shyyt besides whoring themselves to the cardiologist. Basic rhythms are easy. What is hard is managing patients. especially complex cases.

I repeat, all nurses are air heads.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Ystranger: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
buzugee:

not all nurses are air-heads. nurse anesthetics do the same work as anesthesiologists.  also nurses in cardiology have to know everything about the heart rhythm (you cant be no airhead to know up to 50 heart rhythm abnormalities ).

Besides, they may understand the pattern, but the science behind it is way over their head, truss me.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by buzugee(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

Not true.

They know the basics.
Even a barber can monitor a patient in the OR. When things go wrong, they run helterskelter for the boss.

Nurse in cardiology dont know shyyt besides whoring themselves to the cardiologist. Basic rhythms are easy. What is hard is managing patients. especially complex cases.

I repeat, all nurses are air heads.

grin i guess you are speaking from a place of experience. as in you have met alot of nurses. you may have a point though although i cant concur.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Ystranger: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
buzugee:

grin i guess you are speaking from a place of experience
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2011
Y-stranger, be sensible pwullse
Everyone cant be doctors we need nurses too
she has chosen to be a nurse,leave her alone, at least she is happy,
people make sacrifices in life,great or small,
she made hers, dont condemn her if it doesnt suit you
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
That's all. She'll do what works for her while you do what works for you.

She's a mother and has a family regardless if anyone likes her field of study or not. Same applies to her place of residence.

Loose women can be found in any discipline, not only nursing.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by camaldina(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2011
DO U CALL WHAT YOUR LADIES DO IN NOLLYWOOD AS "ACTING" OR "PROSTITUTION"?

RUBBISH!

WHEN WILL NIGERIANS STOP WORSHIPPING MONEY AT THE EXPENSE OF HUMAN DIGNITY?

WHEN WILL HUNGER STOP BEING THE DICTATOR OF OUR SENSIBILITY

WHY COMPARING SOMEONE IN A NOBLE PROFESSION WITH GOD-FORSAKEN IDIOTS THRIVING IN A WORLD OF QUACKERY

I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR A LOWLY PAID NURSE OR OTHER NOBLE PROFESSIONAL THAN FOR  HIGHLY RATED PROSTITUTES YOU CALL NOLLYWOOD STARS OR WHATEVER
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by buzugee(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
chei see as dem break her spirit for america 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

she is a very nice looking woman
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by buzugee(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
compare above picture to the one with her in nurses uniform with her oyinbo nurse friend
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^nothing is wrong with the picture.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2011

Regina and daughter
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
na wa oooo! see people arguing over what she chooses to do with her life.
even if all nurses are airheads, they are making their money, SO RIGHT ON! cool
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

even if all nurses are airheads, they are making their money, SO RIGHT ON! cool

GBAM!!!! cool cool cool

God Bless you jor
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by tlops(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

even if all nurses are airheads, they are making their money, SO RIGHT ON!  cool

Abi o. is it easy to say what she would have been in an "un-certain" industry? How is Liz Benson, RMD, sandra Achums doing lately? Its good she made a decision for herself, she could always return if she wanted.

camaldina:

DO U CALL WHAT YOUR LADIES DO IN NOLLYWOOD AS "ACTING" OR "PROSTITUTION"?

RUBBISH!

WHEN WILL NIGERIANS STOP WORSHIPPING MONEY AT THE EXPENSE OF HUMAN DIGNITY?

WHEN WILL HUNGER STOP BEING THE DICTATOR OF OUR SENSIBILITY

WHY COMPARING SOMEONE IN A NOBLE PROFESSION WITH GOD-FORSAKEN IDIOTS THRIVING IN A WORLD OF QUACKERY

I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR A LOWLY PAID NURSE OR OTHER NOBLE PROFESSIONAL THAN FOR  HIGHLY RATED love-peddlers YOU CALL NOLLYWOOD STARS OR WHATEVER

Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
///
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
Good for her!!!

Nursing is a very good and wealthy profession, they make a lot of dollars.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by nzogwu(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
It's no big deal gents, its all about money and desire.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by mamagee3(f): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^Hit the nail straight on the head. grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ Ystranger

It's your type that look down on people because you feel whatever it is you must have studied is superior to others. People like are those that manged to pass with 3rd class in whatever you might have studied. Who dey sure self sey u go school, maybe u dey yankee dey hustle self. Abeg I no be Nurse sha but whether na Yoruba, abi na Hausa or Nursing person dey study e no easy at all. If e dey easy u for de don both doctor and Nurse work together. Bad belle people angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Denrele Wearing? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India / Photos From Tiwa Savage Concert In London