Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,736 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

My Advice To Southern Nigerian Who Still In Nigeria Armforces. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Southern Nigerian Who Still In Nigeria Armforces. (368 Views)

Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday / Sanwo-olu Receives Ugwuanyi For Southern Nigerian Governors' Meeting / “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Southern Nigerian Who Still In Nigeria Armforces. by dignity33: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Used the power and training you have as a Security man and woman to form Security and protect your community or join the one already created to combat the influx of Fulani herdsmen . Nigeria as it's have gone beyound establishing regional security outfit. Fulani/Miyetti Allah have inflicted every security apparatus in Nigeria. So allowing government establishing any security outfit that will command by the same Fulani/Miyetti Allah is doom to us in Southern Nigeria another thing is that your life is at risk because UGM don't want to see any security outfit leading by Fulani/Miyetti Allah in the South anymore.
Re: My Advice To Southern Nigerian Who Still In Nigeria Armforces. by Lanretoye(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Obey the last order,most of them are being killer like fowl in war front and their families are being murdered and raped back home...yet they are obeying mumu order,i no dey feel for any lost soldier cos they are fighting a lame course.
Re: My Advice To Southern Nigerian Who Still In Nigeria Armforces. by dignity33: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
The other days I was reading people commenting about Pantanmi to resign or sacked I laughed because what is different between the Buhari you are calling to sacked pantanmi. A man Boko Haram choose to negotiate on behalf of them, a man who said that the killing of Boko haram is killing of Northern Nigerians. Why does Nigeria have short memories or is because he is now President. A leopard never changed
Re: My Advice To Southern Nigerian Who Still In Nigeria Armforces. by dignity33: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
I was mad at Nnamdi kanu when i saw this picture years ago i urged him then to drop the issue of Biafra if he had no means to Arms his men on the ground. I told him that nothing is like UN,EU, AU or ECOWAS that will come to his aid, that the issue of non-violent means approach can not work in Africa because black person are inhuman and selfish, that only way the world will know how serious you are is marching madness with madness, That our brothers can not be protesting unarmed and Nigerian securities will be using them to do experiment on how bullet killed. I deserted him when my advice was not taken into consideration many of my brothers and friend heard the same observations but since ESN was form we are all back in full gear now. Biafra will be free in no distance time those who made this monsters should stop asking why are they after them better resign to save your life.

(1) (Reply)

In What Sector Do You Know That Nigeria Is Ahead Of Others? / Over 2,000 Hectares Ready In 24 States For Fg’s Social Housing Scheme / Buhari’s Incompetence Fueling Insecurity -the Alternative Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.