Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,948 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? (15106 Views)

PHOTO : Skeletons Found 'holding Hands' After 700 Years / Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? / Why do Nigerian Women Bear Their Father's Name, After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by chiegemba(f): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2007
@topic; its like generalization is d other of d day on nl? a lot of people love generalizin still figurin out y this is? but anyways not because u saw a few or some Nigeria dudes holdin hands that means that "Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holdin Hands" still this doesnt imply that dey r gay!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by Uche2nna(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2007
Is the sky blue grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by chiegemba(f): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2007
nooooooooo! i used 2 think it was white b4 tongue grinjust kiddin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by Uche2nna(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2007
Maybe U are in the wrong planet looking at the wrong sky tongue shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by chiegemba(f): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2007
i guess!!! but thanks 4 being my eyes though tongue grin so wat color is d sea? "used 2 think it was purple tongue cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by MP007(m): 3:48am On Sep 01, 2007
i never held any friends hand when i was in nigeria, thats gay dude!!!!1, what da hell? which kind friend be that
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by balleriina(f): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2007
this hero guy is askin for trouble abi?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
Uche2unna

Freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! One!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hey!!!! Nairaland!!!! grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uche2nna (m)
USA

Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands?
« #106 on: August 15, 2007, 02:32 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ simply
At least u should have the coutesy to put on a fresh obo pix

And Simply_Me was ever ready to supply the goods!!!! grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from Simply
ndicating freshness.

The old one is obo indicating wowoistic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by EXPONENT(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2008
lol!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by Hero(m): 4:04am On Jun 24, 2008
EXPONENT:

lol!!!

cheesy Damn, it's the absolute truth. I'm not saying they're gay, or even that it's a widely practiced thing amongst them, but rather that I've seen it happening enough times to give me very questioning thoughts about their outlook on sexuality. Even my wife, who is Nigerian American by the way, made the comment of "ew, that's so gay" upon witnessing such strange behavior amongst these Nigerian guys, speaking in regard to our standards. smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by udezue(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2008
silly
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by dudubobo1: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2008
it's stupidity and the depravity of western society that makes them read meanings into everything as if everyone has to behave exactly the way they behave. most Nigerians don't think anything of such because they are not sexually attracted to same sex people. I remember as a youngster when we shared same beds etc. These things did not mean anything to me then because we did not have the depraved minds of westerners (oops, sorry) but I realise that in western societies, you're not likely to see such things.
I was suprised to see how things and actions get labelled in the west when I first arrived. Every harmless action is given a meaning which is what they have been brought up with.

@Hero, why must we do things exactly the way they are done in America? Please tell me why you westernised people always read meanings (sometimes stupidly) to every innocent thing that everyone does.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by grafikdon: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2008
dudu-bobo:

it's stupidity and the depravity of western society that makes them read meanings into everything as if everyone has to behave exactly the way they behave. most Nigerians don't think anything of such because they are not sexually attracted to same sex people. I remember as a youngster when we shared same beds etc. These things did not mean anything to me then because we did not have the depraved minds of westerners (oops, sorry) but I realise that in western societies, you're not likely to see such things.
I was suprised to see how things and actions get labelled in the west when I first arrived. Every harmless action is given a meaning which is what they have been brought up with.

@Hero, why must we do things exactly the way they are done in America? Please tell me why you westernised people always read meanings (sometimes stupidly) to every innocent thing that everyone does.

GBAM!!! I throway salute my brother. . . nothing more to add.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by fayahsoul: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2009
hahaha, bloody americans, what the hell do they know.

A people that have no culture are a waste of time and resources.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by FisheMusic: 6:16am On Jan 05, 2009
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by Muza(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2009
Rumor monger,where did u ever see that? angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by Sammy107d(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
lets all hold hands and pray for him tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? by lastpage: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
During Micheal Jackson's burial, one "experience" came flashing through my mind!

I recall two of my little, male cousins back then.
In the middle of the night, they would creep up to my room from theirs and tug me!

I'll snarl back at them for disturbing my sleep! "Ehhen, what do you want"?
In response, they chorus "Uncle, we want to sleep with you"!

I shuffle and shift (6x6ft bed) to one side and that was it. Everyone slept off!

They were no where to be found when l wake up!
Next time l see them, they remind me "Uncle, why do you snore"? Bloody little Rascals! angry

Two weeks ago, l smiled again and thought to myself: Geee, if it was in America, you will be serving a lifetime jail by now! shocked shocked shocked

Thank God for Niaja and our culture, l hope those bleeding ass-diggers dont come and dilute it with their "civilization"
!

Lets not loose what we have, for the sake of "copy-copy".

Lastpage:

BTW: At the University, l rub "bum and chest" with my best friend for four years, trying to squeeze and sleep together on 6x3ft bed!
         Thank God he wasn't American or European! I would have been pregnant before second year! grin grin grin

I guess Nigerian women are just too beautiful and alluring for any "mentally balanced" Nigerian man to even think of being Gay, not to mention  that God forbids Sodomy! I mean, why would God create two gender if he wants us to be freaking Ass-diggers?  embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Origin Of The 4 Market Days In Igboland / This "akata" Non-sense Is Funny: Give It Up. / Do You Still Hear Cocks Crow In Your Neighborhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.