Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,773 members, 7,948,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Comrade Odugbo Enenche Justin Celebrates His New Age With Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comrade Odugbo Enenche Justin Celebrates His New Age With Style (358 Views)

Instagram Twerker Korra Obidi And Justin Celebrates Junie's Birthday. / Regina Daniels Reveals Her Real Age With Proof / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comrade Odugbo Enenche Justin Celebrates His New Age With Style by ComradeOJ(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
The world is my stage and I've played deligently so far.
Though our hearts are ladened and grieved due to what the nation has caused and is still causing us, we need to appreciate Heaven for having a rare privilege to celebrate birthdays in a country where we wake up every day to tales and reports of killing and unimaginable atrocities.
Since birthdays comes once a year, i hope to be of great courage, display a noble and fierce expression of reign in the years to come.
Am surely in love with the feeling of this new age already.
Since i wish everyone 1000 years of meritorious and blissful living on their birthdays, i wish to take this time out to wish myself a very special day filled with joy and happiness, and 1000 years of meritorious and blissful living.
What God has started, He'll surely bring to completion.
Happy Birthday from me to me...

Re: Comrade Odugbo Enenche Justin Celebrates His New Age With Style by ekineme: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2021
ComradeOJ:
The world is my stage and I've played deligently so far.
Though our hearts are ladened and grieved due to what the nation has caused and is still causing us, we need to appreciate Heaven for having a rare privilege to celebrate birthdays in a country where we wake up every day to tales and reports of killing and unimaginable atrocities.
Since birthdays comes once a year, i hope to be of great courage, display a noble and fierce expression of reign in the years to come.
Am surely in love with the feeling of this new age already.
Since i wish everyone 1000 years of meritorious and blissful living on their birthdays, i wish to take this time out to wish myself a very special day filled with joy and happiness, and 1000 years of meritorious and blissful living.
What God has started, He'll surely bring to completion.
Happy Birthday from me to me...

Happy Birthday Enenche, longst time, it's bn 15years now, Nairaland would have been a better place with real names and photos.

1 Like

Re: Comrade Odugbo Enenche Justin Celebrates His New Age With Style by jabof34360: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
ekineme:

Happy Birthday Enenche, longst time, it's bn 15years now, Nairaland would have been a better place with real names and photos.
Re: Comrade Odugbo Enenche Justin Celebrates His New Age With Style by ComradeOJ(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Sure bro...
It been a while now. But I don't actually know whom am with cos there's no name or images.
But hope you're doing great?
Re: Comrade Odugbo Enenche Justin Celebrates His New Age With Style by FarahAideed: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
ekineme:

15 years shocked

(1) (Reply)

“my Next Album I Need You To Hear My Pain, Burnaboy Blasts Fans / Mumbai Is Sinking! Cyclone Tauktae Causes Huge Destructions And Flooding In Indi / BBNaija's Ozo amazing Visit to Ghana (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.