Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him (42886 Views)

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Sirjamo:
When bandits kill people in Katsina, it's just another bandits attack.

When the same bandits kill people in Benue or southern Kaduna, it's Buhari sending them to go and kill people just to occupy their lands.

PDP Dundees and some Christian hypocrites should stop bringing their useless inferiority complex into these security issues.

Southwest governors set up a security outfit that has been doing a great job, what is stopping the useless governor Ortom from doing something similar? Every time they give him a microphone, he will be shouting: Buhari, Fulani, Buhari, Fulani.

I AM DONE TALKING

When people like you with Zero political analysis skills speak, the best sane people can do is to give you the silent treatment.
Security you see my friend is the sole job of the president of the federation. That we are experiencing isn't the normal type of mini robbery or something of such, this you see is a Movement and in such circumstances the president is definitely briefed a long time ago by the State security before they materialize.
The president you see isn't just a position of Authority, it's also a position with first hand information about everybody down to your root.
Every group have a leader and in striking out such groups you go after the leader.
You made comparison with other states, a governor is only concern with his people. The governor's of the rest state can choose to dance and pay ransom to the devil for all he cares.
Garba last paragraph sold him out, Benue governor isn't giving any land our plugging into any national scheme that is at detriment to his people in years to come. You can never please a Fulani man, that he Ortom Knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by eazyduzit: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Drop the post and stop dragging for post.

Modified.

Ortom was once a member of APC and couldn't talk when he was there. There is something wrong with Nigeria politicians.

Your presence in APC Should have helped to reduce the situation.

Not ranting because you are in opposition. Who knows before 2023 you might revert to apc..

Both ortom and the person who wrote the letter should be flogged thoroughly.

It was same ranting by Ortom to the FG about insecurity in Benue state that makes him decamp to PDP.You have forgotten so soon how it all started between Ortom and APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by Oblongatarh(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2021
It baffles me when soposed media professionals like Garba Shehu puts out statements like this without consciously going through what they are putting out, and then juxtaposing it with the divisive attitude of the President. How they come here to script rubbish for a man who hates religious harmony, equity, fairness and Justice and brazenly display it baffles me.

God bless Nigeria with a leader who has conscience please�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by zoedew: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Be quiet Sir. The thing speaks for itself! Quite shameful!!!
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by Igbojihadist: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2021
flamingREED:
Was biblical Pharoah this stubborn?
Lolxx abeg laugh want kill me oh chaii nairalander's will not seaze to amuse me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Modified.

Ortom was once a member of APC and couldn't talk when he was there. There is something wrong with Nigeria politicians.

Not ranting because you are in opposition. Who knows before 2023 you might revert to apc..

Stop talking rubbish. This is not an APC or PDP thing. The situation of the country is terrible. Maybe he didn't speak up because it wasn't that bad as at that time
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by zoedew: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Oblongatarh:
It baffles me when soposed media professionals like Garba Shehu puts out statements like this without consciously going through what they are putting out, and then juxtaposing it with the divisive attitude of the President. How they come here to script rubbish for a man who hates religious harmony, equity, fairness and Justice and brazenly display it baffles me.

Because Garba Shehu knows how docile we are as a people whose leaders since the days of Awolowo, Azikiwe and Sardauna till 2023 see being President as the ultimate trophy! The BAT is hanging in there!
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2021
It further said, ” Benue under the Ortom administration ought to cooperate with the Federal Government in the implementation of a number of national strategies programs in addressing underlying issues militating against peace, progress and development.

At the bolded, what are those strategic and meaningful national strategies are they talking about, RUGA? I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by zikter(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Modified.

You are absolutely and totally ignorant of this position you took about him not talking when he was in APC. What do you think made him decamped to PDP. It was because of his stern stand against the numerous attacks on his people by herdsmen. He was vocal against it, stand in opposition to his party at the center, the party then worked against his nomination on its platform, which made him decamp.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by pavoda: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2021
It further said, ” Benue under the Ortom administration ought to cooperate with the Federal Government in the implementation of a number of national strategies programs in addressing underlying issues militating against peace, progress and development.
” This can still get done when the interest of the people is placed above all other interests. A government voted into office by the people, should treat the people as its masters and not as its servants.”

Garba Shehu should give GMB this advice!
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by 2shaw: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2021
The person thr is not buhari, he don die tay tay
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by michoim(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Ortom through his traditional chiefs (some were recently caught) is behind some of the crisis in his state
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by Killermamba: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Modified.

Guy shut up there, forget party nonsense do you know what it takes to see your loved once murdered right in front of you and you were to powerless to stop it? Let stop this nonsense of trying to vindicate the president, governor and their government, what is happening in Nigeria today is not Normal at all. Killings everyday we are now getting use to it, terrorist secessionist taking over the country little by little, chaos everywhere, all the government can do is to mourn with the grieving families. No arrest no prosecution rather giving these wicked souls amnesty. Ipob was proscribed but the killer herdsmen are just bandit. I pity all of Una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by excel101(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Modified.

The Nigerian politics i undersand, you cant be in a political party and be criticizing its leadership. But the statement he made, were they not bold and revealing? Rather how many PDP members or decampees to PDP has made such bold statements.
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by danngnews: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/buhari-replies-ortom-expresses-disappointment-over-governors-attack-on-him/amp/

” This can still get done when the interest of the people is placed above all other interests. A government voted into office by the people, should treat the people as its masters and not as its servants.”

This is another way of telling Gov. Ortom that he must unban open grazing or there would be no peace in Benue, Buhari knows what he is doing.

I O yes member and son of the Benue state .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by Okoroawusa: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by danngnews: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Modified.

Everyone wind of doctrine, where ever belle face, we know ur type, we are not fooled ok?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by aryzgreat: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2021
Which Buhari replied Ortom? The brainless cow that doesn't know he still exists or Presidency Garbage Shehu, d cabal President?
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by maasoap(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Igbochief001:
Firstly buhari can't make this statement and I'm 100% sure he is not aware of this reply

[s] Can someone point to me one fulani herdsmen that has been arrested , tried and jailed since buhari came to power ...just one please [/s]

Boring and stale. Ask Gov Ortom, he will tell you hundreds of names of Fulani herdsmen that were arrested and in prison and those killed by his Livestock Guard members and probably rustled their cattle thereafter
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by ello29(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Are you happy about the killing across the states in their own soil? If no then tell your president what he will do because no president in history have recorded such numbers of dead innocent citizens.
Sirjamo:

When the same bandits kill people in Benue or southern Kaduna, it's Buhari sending them to go and kill people just to occupy their lands.

PDP Dundees and some Christian hypocrites should stop bringing their useless inferiority complex into these security issues.

Southwest governors set up a security outfit that has been doing a great job, what is stopping the useless governor Ortom from doing something similar? Every time they give him a microphone, he will be shouting: Buhari, Fulani, Buhari, Fulani.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by Born2Breed(f): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2021
Bubu you are a blood-sucking demon.

Garbage Shoe mouth is meant for dust.
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by johnny4u2(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Modified.

Check the records and let's be factual.
When Ortom was in APC, he was talking against the killings and the refusal of the APC-led FG not rising to the occasion to help Benue State.
That is one of the reasons he left APC and when he decamped it was not difficult for the people to re-elect him as Governor because they knew he cared for them and demonstrated it.
This is in contrast with the attitudes of a bunch of leaders, Governors, President, some Lawmakers etc that we have now.
God will ask them sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by lexy2014: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Igbochief001:
Firstly buhari can't make this statement and I'm 100% sure he is not aware of this reply

Can someone point to me one fulani herdsmen that has been arrested , tried and jailed since buhari came to power ...just one please

As usual:

"The President in a statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu"
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by dederocs(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari bandits and terrorists are killing Nigerians, we need you to kill them, not arrest. You seem to be protective of the Miyetti group whose members are known killers, prosecute Miyetti Allah group boss we will know you are serious. Prosecute Gumi for collaborating with terrorists. Ortom is right.
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by jurjes(f): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2021
Why is the President replying in the 3rd person?
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by maasoap(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Oblongatarh:

Nigeria is one hell of a nation to govern, Nigerians are known for having all bad adjectives to describe themselves. The problem is that I can't remember any point in time when Nigerians didn't accuse their leaders of all the bad adjectives you assembled above for Buhari alone as far as I knew.
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by donoso: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2021
.... Why always "in a statement" ? If the president can not speak for himself, then he is "dumb" and probably "deaf". I believe he reads and understands only Kanuri language. Currently, the worst President in the world. This is a FACT. Check the indices while comparing other countries of the world.
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by NairaMaster1(m): 7:09am On Apr 30, 2021
ogododo:
Lalasticlala come hear pale!

Pale no dey. Na terrorist Shehu reacted like bingo
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by MoIbrahim: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari is not aware and he did not reply. Buhari's constructed the reply!
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by God1Son: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2021
I had rather expected a direct response by the President to the issues raised by the Governor to prove his readiness on the way forward on tackling the insecurity...
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/buhari-replies-ortom-expresses-disappointment-over-governors-attack-on-him/amp/
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

Ortom is a very dumb person. He likes attention and he likes to make sensational statements all the time.
He was the one who ran 10 kilometres when Fulani herdsmen wanted to assassinate him. Lol. Ask him the last time he engaged in physical exercise, he won't be able to remember. He will die of heart attack if he runs just 500 meters.
He was also the one who told us that Buhari and his Fulani people want to take over all Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him by Barryseal: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2021

They are still promoting RUGA even in the face of all this crisis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.