Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,789 members, 7,941,966 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor (308 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each / Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by gesexiva(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Valentine Ozigbo, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) frontrunner in the 2021 governorship election in Anambra State, on Thursday, April, 29, 2021 joined the Okafor family to pay their last respects to late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor, who passed away at the age of 34.

The late Nwanneka Okafor was the wife to Hon. Prophet Elijah Uchenna Okafor, the PDP candidate for the 2019 Anambra State House of Assembly election for Oyi 1 Constituency.

Speaking at the burial ceremony held in Awkuzu, Oyi Local Government Area, Mr Ozigbo consoled the family and prayed for a peaceful repose of the soul of the departed.

Ozigbo, who is the immediate past President and Group CEO of Transcorp Plc, regretted that the late Mrs. Okafor was taken away in her prime, but as believers, God’s decisions cannot be questioned, no matter how sad.

In his reaction, Hon. Elijah Okafor thanked Ozigbo for his kind words and for taking our time to grieve with him.

Ozigbo was accompanied on the condolence visit by some members of his campaign organization, including Chief Ejike Oguebego, the immediate past Chairman of the PDP in Anambra State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=321103599377005&id=100044321025137

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by gesexiva(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
The aspiration of Ozigbo to lead Anambra state is a mission that must be accomplished
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by christmus: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Here comes the successor of failure Obingo and incoming Governor of Anambra state, Valentine Ozigbo. God bless your kind heart Sir
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by mikinoodlez: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
This man is very compassionate. PDP will get it right if he is given the ticket
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by sanipapa: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
I stand with Ozigbo for Anambra state. Though I don't like politics
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by brutustech: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Valentine Ozigbo is the man we can trust with Anambra asset
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by ipobvsdss: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by amuwo1980: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
I like this man and wish him the best
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by Saynotocrime: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Thank you sir for your services at Transcorp, we miss you
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by HullHogan: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
This man is a great man.

I endorse his candidacy
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by penizcap: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
This man is good. I support
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by fearme: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by talkathiv: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is the man we want. Obiano and APC are thieves
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by onishagod: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Onitsha will deliver for PDP if they give it to this man.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by Terroristpatami: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
May God give you success
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by Greatmazi: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Thumbs up your Excellency. God bless you
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor by HappyNigerian: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

My Love For Nigeria Is Burning, Right Now, My Own Country Shouldn't Bleed Me / Download 40th Anniversary Prophetic Feast Messages With Bishop David Oyedepo At. / ALSCON To Recommence Operation Soon, Stimulate Economy- Gov. Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.