Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,044 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. (1065 Views)

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Sub5(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2011
It was a friday and work has just ended cos its half day. I and my colleges we were chating to while away time. And we talk about our experience with the ladies, but I was so shoched when one of us said he can't trust any lady again n we asked him why? Only for him to say he was bleeping a lady when her phone started ringing and she picked the call, behold it was her boy friend. He stoped but she asked him to continue with the bleeping, which he did, as she was on the phone. As he was bleeping, the lady was busy telling this other guy on the phone how she love and cherish him and occasionally, she will leave the call and tell him, to bleep her harder. After everything he was so shocked that even when his new girl friend tells him on the phone how she loves him, he hardly believe.
Now am wondering if any one in the house has experience this, please let share our views on this.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by cantell(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2011
Sub5:

It was a friday and work has just ended cos its half day. I and my colleges we were chating to while away time. And we talk about our experience with the ladies, but I was so shoched when one of us said he can't trust any lady again n we asked him why? Only for him to say he was bleeping a lady when her phone started ringing and she picked the call, behold it was her boy friend. He stoped but she asked him to continue with the bleeping, which he did, as she was on the phone. As he was bleeping, the lady was busy telling this other guy on the phone how she love and cherish him and occasionally, she will leave the call and tell him, to bleep her harder. After everything he was so shocked that even when his new girl friend tells him on the phone how she loves him, he hardly believe.
Now am wondering if any one in the house has experience this, please let share our views on this.
**yawns**
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by deniyor: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2011
What goes around comes back around
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by intelligen(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2011
Am always of d opinion that no girl is worth my love cos dey re all d same.d gud ones re very scarce to come by. MAY GOD SAVE US FROM DEM.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by 190: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2011
Is that Guy's name wale star/born2fuck cos the wale i know has exactly the same story as yours undecided
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Sub5(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
No his name is Ubong, from Akwa ibom state.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by 190: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ maybe wale star also bears Ubong, ( That na proper calabar )

But he shared the same story as your's, cos he complained that he doesnt trust his girlfriend and while he was sleeping with another

lady, she was busy chewing gum and reading HINTS newspaper when her boyfriend called and she was telling him, how she missed him in bed and all

that, Wale further went on to say he got home and started suspecting his girlfriend undecided
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Sub5(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
Sorry this one happen here in sokoto and the girl in question is a yoruba girl and a muslim too, !
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Beync(f): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2011
intelligen:

Am always of d opinion that no girl is worth my love cos dey re all d same.d gud ones re very scarce to come by. MAY GOD SAVE US FROM DEM.
Save them, See saints hmm

@op, birds of the same feathers flocks together.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by 190: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ suspect #1 tongue
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Beync(f): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
^go to ur duty post tongue
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Sub5(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2011
wale star/born2fuck
at least someone has had this experience too.
i believe there are more.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by 190: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ yes there are more out there

beync is one of them undecided
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by thetelz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2011
Love is really something else now mehn,no one seems to care again
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2011
i called one of my ex on phone and she told me to call her back that a man is on top of her, smh, i wondered if she had a brain problem and that made me dump her backside,
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Beync(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
enamaye:

i called one of my ex on phone and she told me to call her back that a man is on top of her, smh, i wondered if she had a brain problem and that made me dump her backside,
hahahahahah
190:

^ yes there are more out there

beync is one of them undecided

cant u hear someone is horning at the gate
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by HighChief4(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2011
@OP it happens wella.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by bayor48(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2011
enamaye:

grin grin grin i laught my laptok wan fall
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by textmypage(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
It happene 2me when i dey yansh one gal.it happened 2ice wit 2 diff. gals.girls no get shame.na toys them b
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by iice(f): 4:41am On Apr 25, 2011
Men who aren't bothered that they aren't doing enough to disrupt the phone call. Pitiful
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2011
@iice dont say that while sitting close to me cos you wont even be able to differentiate a phone from its ringtone
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Sub5(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2011
Men who aren't bothered that they aren't doing enough to disrupt the phone call.  Pitiful
from the guys description he said when it was getting hotter and she can not bear again, she will cut the call and encourage him in the act.
then the guy will call again but she wont pick, after some time she will pick again and they will continue talking.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Sub5(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2011
i called one of my ex on phone and she told me to call her back that a man is on top of her
At least she was kind enough to tell you the truth, instead of telling you how she loves you, adore you and how she sees your face in every passing guy.
while the man is busy bleeping her to orgasm.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Sub5(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2011
It happene 2me when i dey yansh one gal.it happened 2ice wit 2 diff. gals.girls no get shame.na toys them b
Two now to go and am still counting
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by 190: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2011
femcruz:

@iice dont say that while sitting close to me cos you wont even be able to differentiate a phone from its ringtone
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Beync(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2011
Must u laf with mouth wide open?
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Ekpoma1: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2011
Dats Y i dont trust gals. When they r with me, they are simply mine bt once out of my sight, hey they are another pipo's property. Thats y i alwys make use of them while with me agressively.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Brite02(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2011
True true i fear them gals alots grin many things i hear and see makes me think there gals that doesn't deserve to be loffed grin the problem is, how can one know when she is geniune- that's the problem coz they're birds of the same feather, if she's not spoilt now tomorrow probably she will.

Back in the secondary school days i had this niece of mine both of us attended same school, the things she does and say to men on phone in my very presence, makes me wonder! Infact all of them are the same full of deceit and lies- and have said to myself to fall in loff then water go pass garri. To all dudes out there if u have a good, cherish her!
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by iice(f): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2011
femcruz:

Exhibit A
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by MissyB3(f): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
Your friend must be really bad at it. I mean, whoever hears the phone ring when the deed is pleasurable, much more say ''I love you'' to another man? grin

He'd do well to step his game up rather than telling chimerical tales.
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by 190: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2011
Beync:

Must u laf with mouth wide open?
shocked shocked
Re: What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone. by Sub5(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
Your friend must be really bad at it. I mean, whoever hears the phone ring when the deed is pleasurable, much more say ''I love you'' to another man? Grin

He'd do well to step his game up rather than telling chimerical tales.

hmm, ! dont blame him, some of this girls needs 2 to 4 men at once, for them to feel the impact of the act.

(1) (Reply)

Feel Alienated? / After Death 'farewell Intercourse Law' / Why Do Male Folks Act Like Ladies On Social Platforms?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.