Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

“We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out (1512 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On May 02, 2021
Developing story...

You cam find previous previous threads below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

https://www.nairaland.com/6533116/hiny-umoren-two-suspects-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/6533981/uduak-frank-akpan-killed-iniobong-umoren

Bring our sisters corpse, we want to see her - family members of Ini Umoren cries out

... Says the Nigerian Police Force must not play hide and seek game with their sister's corpse
#FindHinnyHumoren

https://twitter.com/itycletylove/status/1388836064320704517?s=21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6opuLEMRMzE

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On May 02, 2021
The Nigerian Police has addressed them.

So she is actually dead. RIP to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mRgl7ZCvH8
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by iamyemiakins(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2021
Nigerian Police Force sef!

1 Like

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Dalil8: 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
Nawa person no fit rest again cuz of this matter. The other guy wey dey kill sef nobody too reason am. undecided undecided

Ppl dey die everyday nor be new thing. Her own no worse pass others own.
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
Everything about this country is left left,nothing is right at all.So painful
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by izzou(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
That stupid law of waiting after 24 abi 48 hours before the police starts investigation should be scrapped.

Before the Police started making arrests, the social space had already gone very far just to find her. Very pathetic

If person loss, and they report to police station, make police immediately start the search.

This lady's death is painful

1 Like

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Righteousness2(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2021
[s]
Dalil8:
Nawa person no fit rest again cuz of this matter. The other guy wey dey kill sef nobody too reason am.

[/s]

Say unto others what u want them to say to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by iamyemiakins(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2021
Dalil8:
[s]Nawa person no fit rest again cuz of this matter. The other guy wey dey kill sef nobody too reason am.

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by chiiraq802(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2021
Dalil8:
Nawa person no fit rest again cuz of this matter. The other guy wey dey kill sef nobody too reason am. undecided undecided

Na 'Mob' suppose Beat You.

3 Likes

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Ishilove: 3:25pm On May 02, 2021
The killer was arrested yesterday and after interrogation confessed to the crime. He will lead the officers to where the crime was committed, the corpse will be exhumed, cleaned and THEN a family member will be invited for identification.

There is a process that must be followed.

This is very terrible and I cannot imagine what the family is going through.

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On May 02, 2021
Ishilove:
The killer was arrested yesterday and after interrogation confessed to the crime. He will lead the officers to where the crime was commited, the corpse will be exhumed, cleaned and THEN a family member will be invited for identification.

They should carry them along now. Don’t just leave them hanging.
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Ishilove: 3:31pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

They should carry them along now. Don’t just leave them hanging.
That, they should do. Like you said earlier, it will give them some kind of closure albeit traumatic.
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
Ishilove:

That, they should do. Like you said earlier, it will give them some kind of closure albeit traumatic.

They have addressed them. Wonder why he had to kill her. Our jobseekers should be careful, we are in perilous times.
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Sterope(f): 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
With the public outcry, it was likely he was going to rid himself of anything leading her back to him including keeping her alive.

I don't believe she is the first murder victim. He has had years. Something must have gone wrong with other cases as well but it is Nigeria, the police wont go far back

pocohantas:

They have addressed them. Wonder why he had to kill her. Our jobseekers should be careful, we are in perilous times.
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Sterope(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2021
It is a policy measure to reduce resource waste. Do you know how many people are in no harm but unreachable in 24/48 hours?

izzou:
That stupid law of waiting after 24 abi 48 hours before the police starts investigation should be scrapped.

Before the Police started making arrests, the social space had already gone very far just to find her. Very pathetic

If person loss, and they report to police station, make police immediately start the search.

This lady's death is painful
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2021
Dalil8:

no kidding undecided

1 Like

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by chatinent: 4:17pm On May 02, 2021
This girl's case pains me personally.

There are lessons from it to learn.
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Nmezor(f): 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmm, really terrible
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 02, 2021
That y I say if I be law enforcement, this boy and his dad, I go take am go one corner, shoot his waist and DAT of his dad
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Omoluabi16(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2021
This case leaves me speechless. Been refreshing and refreshing just to see that positive update on her. Her biggest mistake was seeking for a better life in his enclave. The guy should just tell us WHY he had to do it. How do you ensnare someone just to rape and kill her? We have so many sociopaths amongst us, dude was even a nairalander.
Life could be cruel...
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Kondomatic(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

They have addressed them. Wonder why he had to kill her.
I think he killed her before the public outcry. Prolly that time she screamed

1 Like

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
Mnhh.. Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 02, 2021
Mnh... Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On May 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
I think he killed her before the public outcry. Prolly that time she screamed

I think so too. The moment she put out that call, he lost it and killed her. It is scary he looks just like any guy on the street. Who would have guessed he is capable of such?
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by descarado: 7:22am On May 03, 2021
Ishilove:
The killer was arrested yesterday and after interrogation confessed to the crime. He will lead the officers to where the crime was committed, the corpse will be exhumed, cleaned and THEN a family member will be invited for identification.

Though it won't bring back his dead victims, I hope this time Nigerian judicial system don't disappoint.

Thanks to social media. Who knows how many......,
Can't even bring myself to type further cry

We have so many people that should be in mental homes in Nigeria roaming the streets.
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by descarado: 7:29am On May 03, 2021
pocohantas:

I think so too. The moment she put out that call, he lost it and killed her. It is scary he looks just like any guy on the street. Who would have guessed he is capable of such?
He is a sociopath.

So many of them in Nigeria. You see people that can stone an armed robber without blinking or set one on fire while some video the incident, they are all sociopaths.
Nigeria don't have mental institutions or create mental awareness. Thanks to govt and religion.
We all pray it away while naming it evil spirit undecided

What we practice is forced fake love. Love we only give because we will gain from it.

See as we kill any animal we see with justifiable comments and post on nairaland.

Where is the humanity?

I have given up long ago.

1 Like

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by descarado: 7:31am On May 03, 2021
chiiraq802:

Na 'Mob' suppose Beat You.
What is the diff between the mob and the killer? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Stormyharper(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2021
descarado:

He is a sociopath.

So many of them in Nigeria. You see people that can stone an armed robber without blinking or set one on fire while some video the incident, they are all sociopaths.
Nigeria don't have mental institutions or create mental awareness. Thanks to govt and religion.
We all pray it away while naming it evil spirit undecided

What we practice is forced fake love. Love we only give because we will gain from it.

See as we kill any animal we see with justifiable comments and post on nairaland.

Where is the humanity?

I have given up long ago.

Agree with your comments 100%. The country is fvck up human head being cjopped off headless body on the street people still have guts to go see it and video it for their own glorification or joy. It is well.
Re: “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out by Kondomatic(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2021
pocohantas:

The dark places of earth are filled with habitations of cruelty.

The dark places in this context is people's heart, it's filled with evil, reason I don't trust anybody completely.

Every guy looks normal until you read his thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? / Graduate Restaurant Management Trainee - Food Concept (chicken Republic) / LP Nsuka Person To Rule Enugu With No Plan - Only A Do Or Die Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.