Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] (1613 Views)

RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) / Buekor Nyornebari Grace: RSUST Best Graduating Student Begs Wike For Employment / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 4:17pm On May 02, 2021
the project started around 2017 in Ahoada town, Ahoada East Local Government Area, Rivers State.
by Governor Wike after the end of an insurgency that rocked the whole of Ekpeyeland.
Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
campus construction is still on going...

Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
due to long period of time most building have been built, most of the buildings are covered by grasses.

Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 4:26pm On May 02, 2021
the new RSUST is built in one of the oldest secondary school compound in Ahoada East, West Ahoada County High School is the name of the school.

Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 4:28pm On May 02, 2021
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 4:31pm On May 02, 2021
isn't advisable to go into that compound at night or else, good boys will give you reasons why.

Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 4:32pm On May 02, 2021
the longer it takes the more criminals took charge of the buildings and make it their home

Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by clockwisereport: 6:58pm On May 02, 2021
Elvictor:
the longer it takes the more criminals took charge of the buildings and make it their home

hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by SlayerForever: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Where do Ekpeye people stand on Biafra agitation ElVictor?
Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
SlayerForever:
Where do Ekpeye people stand on Biafra agitation ElVictor?

My stand doesn't matter, we lost Eze Ekpeye few years ago and we are yet to coronate another Eze Ekpeye, but I stand with the Igbos concerning Biafra.
Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by SlayerForever: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Elvictor:

My stand doesn't matter, we lost Eze Ekpeye few years ago and we are yet to coronate another Eze Ekpeye, but I stand with the Igbos concerning Biafra.

You told me your stance. How about your people's stance?
Re: Rsust Ahoada Campus Extension [pictures] by Elvictor: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
SlayerForever:

You told me your stance. How about your people's stance?

You should have read my statement, let me rephrase. Currently there is no Eze Ekpeye the sole mouthpiece of Ekepeye to declare our collective stand, he passed on few years ago and another is yet to be coronated.

Stop being emotional and overly reactive.

(1) (Reply)

When Meal Ticket Was Still Twenty-five Kobo In UI (picture) / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know. / University Of Abuja, Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.