Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,103 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

How A Respected Prophet Lied That God Sent Him To My Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Respected Prophet Lied That God Sent Him To My Wife (533 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Respected Prophet Lied That God Sent Him To My Wife by Nobody: 8:16am On May 04, 2021
To start with, my wife is a type of person that hates borrowing. Even if you tell her you want to lend her money without collateral or interest, she still won't borrow and rather wait for salary to pop in. But last month of April, she ran out of cash and asked me to help her find where she can borrow money from. I told her to wait for salary and she didn't borrow till end of the month.

But on April 28th or thereabout when she was still pestering me that she has to travel somewhere and needed money badly, her prophet called her saying he needed money urgently, about 50k, and God told him my wife would lend her the money. This is the same prophet I warned her about and wife has believed him in many cases where I disagreed with them.

After the call, my wife started laughing hysterically. I asked why she was laughing. Wife was like, "can you imagine, prophet said God sent him to me to lend him about 50k." I joined her in the laughing.

What's happening to Christianity?
Can you be hearing from God and still be poor?

1 Like

Re: How A Respected Prophet Lied That God Sent Him To My Wife by Freestainworld(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2021
The god may be their village Oracle

1 Like

Re: How A Respected Prophet Lied That God Sent Him To My Wife by Mrsoft3(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2021
Seeeker:
To start with, my wife is a type of person that hates borrowing. Even if you tell her you want to lend her money without collateral or interest, she still won't borrow and rather wait for salary to pop in. But last month of April, she ran out of cash and asked me to help her find where she can borrow money from. I told her to wait for salary and she didn't borrow till end of the month.

But on April 28th or thereabout when she was still pestering me that she has to travel somewhere and needed money badly, her prophet called her saying he needed money urgently, about 50k, and God told him my wife would lend her the money. This is the same prophet I warned her about and wife has believed him in many cases where I disagreed with them.

After the call, my wife started laughing hysterically. I asked why she was laughing. Wife was like, "can you imagine, prophet said God sent him to me to lend him about 50k." I joined her in the laughing.

What's happening to Christianity?
Can you be hearing from God and still be poor?

Lols, it is not everybody that year fr God that understand financial intelligence.

It is one thing to work and hear from God,it is another thing to follow instructions.

This test of money,not everybody has conquer money. If you like be the greatest man of God if you have not conquer money you will be a slave to money and all the effects that comes with it.

I am not surprised men of God will do such in the name of God, not every that serves God has the fear of God. They mostly leverage on the mercy of God. It is very important you hear from God by yourself, it is true there are graces but God speaks to everyone. Learn to hear from God.
Re: How A Respected Prophet Lied That God Sent Him To My Wife by Nobody: 9:03am On May 04, 2021
Let me burst your brain.... A friend with her girlfriend went to a pastor for counselling concerning his relationship. During the session my friend slipped while talking saying his girlfriend doesn't even have sex with him regularly again. Guess what Mr pastor said.

"Anty dey try give am small small na. Even if na two rounds a day. Do timetable. At least three times a week except Sundays" I swear.

Abeg that pastor book no get thou shall not fornicate?
Scammers

2 Likes

Re: How A Respected Prophet Lied That God Sent Him To My Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:53am On May 04, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
MejiLoyon:
Let me burst your brain.... A friend with her girlfriend went to a pastor for counselling concerning his relationship. During the session my friend slipped while talking saying his girlfriend doesn't even have sex with him regularly again. Guess what Mr pastor said.

"Anty dey try give am small small na. Even if na two rounds a day. Do timetable. At least three times a week except Sundays" I swear.

Abeg that pastor book no get thou shall not fornicate?
Scammers

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Take A Look At Our Last Publicity In Akwa Ibom On Friday. Pic / There Will Be No Division/denomination If CHRIST Is Our Foundation. / The Church Today: A House Of Worship Or A Business Centre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.