Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate (17369 Views)

Customs Generated N3.21Trillion In 2023, Targets N5.08 Trillion In 2024 / FEC Approves ₦13.08 Trillion 2021 Budget / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Mrquote: 3:22pm On May 05, 2021
Give the military all the money and they won't be any coup. Monsters
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by iampeterben(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2021
And they are yet to end BH, Banditry and UGM? Chai what a disappointment.
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by oyeb15: 3:30pm On May 05, 2021
God bless Nigerian. FG has to withdraw all troops from North East and pass a bill to criminalize ransom payment of any Kind.

This is d Solution
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Jaydot01: 3:30pm On May 05, 2021
temitope27:
Alo lami lami lanri enikan kin ri abo e
You no get joy grin
hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by vineyardfarms: 3:42pm On May 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://thenationonlineng.net/army-got-n1-08tr-in-28-months-finance-minister-tells-senate/

CBN - MORE - NOTES. This can only happen in nigeria. Why are soldiers not paid allowances on time
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by bayelsaowei(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2021
The5DME:
Nigeria is a poor country.
very poor..this is what many persons don't know..our budget is shiiiiit...
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Shattuck(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
Based on the population of Nigeria, the size of the Nigerian Army and the ongoing insurgency across the country, that is grossly insufficient by any standard. Nigeria is indeed poor, forget the hype. The dominant source of national income is crude oil, nothing else.

Oil alone cannot sustain this country with a population hovering around 200m. Any idiot can do the simple arithmetic and tell me what every soul is entitled to from the gross earning.

Nigeria's annual budget is still less than 15 trillion, pls what will that amount do for over 200m people? Infact, let's assume 15t is to be shared physically, that is around 75k per head per annum.

US with a population of about 250m has annual budget in the excess of $2 trillion.

No one should quote me because I don't respond to bunkum from illiterates. cheesy

us population is above 300million, and Nigeria is indeed poor, but the major problem is accountability, if you can't give account of less how can you give account for more and the major reason nigeria cannot fund a large budget is due to our in ability to grow the nation's economy due to embezzlement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:
A P C = Al-Qaeda's People's Congress
Is this really Mannabqgrills? Imposicant. Somebody help me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by pafra(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2021
samwheel:

Guy, its u gan gan dat don't have sense, nobody is condemning dem for d budget, but for d impact of d money, wat did dey achieved with it, if not looting and unaccountability.

This amount is in naira covert it to dollar then compare it with that of Niger republic.

This amount is not only for the procurement of weapon it is for logistics and for over head cost.

How many soldiers do we have for a population of over 200 millions and considering our land mass.

From your initial post did you mention accountability? I replied you based on your first post.

Do you know that the senators are considering appropriating more funds base on this revelation?

You are not intellectually sound to engage in an argument.

Compare Nigeria budget for security with other smaller countries not in war. Let's begin
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by samwheel(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2021
pafra:

This amount is in naira covert it to dollar then compare it with that of Niger republic.

This amount is not only for the procurement of weapon it is for logistics and for over head cost.

How many soldiers do we have for a population of over 200 millions and considering our land mass.

From your initial post did you mention accountability? I replied you based on your first post.

Do you know that the senators are considering appropriating more funds base on this revelation?

You are not intellectually sound to engage in an argument.

Compare Nigeria budget for security with other smaller countries not in war. Let's begin

I am not d guy who posted d first shit. All I'm just saying is even if we have d budget of the U.S, it won't yield anything, those crooks will squander it. The arm force is corrupt. D whole country infact.
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by CodeTemplar: 4:25pm On May 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
Based on the population of Nigeria, the size of the Nigerian Army and the ongoing insurgency across the country, that is grossly insufficient by any standard. Nigeria is indeed poor, forget the hype. The dominant source of national income is crude oil, nothing else.

Oil alone cannot sustain this country with a population hovering around 200m. Any idiot can do the simple arithmetic and tell me what every soul is entitled to from the gross earning.

Nigeria's annual budget is still less than 15 trillion, pls what will that amount do for over 200m people? Infact, let's assume 15t is to be shared physically, that is around 75k per head per annum.

US with a population of about 250m has annual budget in the excess of $2 trillion.

No one should quote me because I don't respond to bunkum from illiterates. cheesy

Stop doing retarded data analysis.

So where is the more money suppose to come from when govt can allow illegal miners take gold freely?
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by lexy2014: 4:58pm On May 05, 2021
Simplyleo:

If u say 1.08tr in 28months is "grossly insufficient", how much should be grossly sufficient?

How was this 1.08tr spent that made u say it is "grossly insufficient"?

2 Likes

Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Sunsets: 5:02pm On May 05, 2021
As poor as the money is, did it buy as much as the money can buy?
Simplyleo:

Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by bros856: 5:02pm On May 05, 2021
So this country has gotten to this extent. That means Sani Abacha did nothing wrong compared to today’s military. That’s why Boko harm has turned to business. Nigeria we hailed thee. I don’t know what over site functions means to our Senators and Reps members.
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 05, 2021
Simplyleo:

your reasoning faculty which is evident in your write up is equivalent to a 2kg cows dung
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Ream4: 5:29pm On May 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Ream4: 5:30pm On May 05, 2021
Ohhh
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by izubext007: 5:44pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Kaduna1stson:
Funding insecurity from the national purse. grin

We northerners are showing you people that you aren't smart at all, despite your useless PHD grin
[/s]

So u are happy that ur sisters and brother are being killed like my chickens. E go reach ur turn I swear . Mark my words.
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by lexy2014: 5:45pm On May 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://thenationonlineng.net/army-got-n1-08tr-in-28-months-finance-minister-tells-senate/

Mr. , pls come and tell us PDPs 16years, IPoB and nnamdi kanu have wasted this N1.08tr for d army
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by frog12: 6:04pm On May 05, 2021
these PEOPLE don put money in their bank accounts
Re: Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate by Enyimbamercedes: 7:08pm On May 05, 2021
Please is this 28 months in the last 16 years or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.