Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) (40601 Views)

Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) / Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo / PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Shut up, he was prime minister that made the executive order that to split the south further

He was also the leader of the NPC as a party in parliament
Prime minister making executive order are you for real dude?

1 Like

Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2021
observanc1:
bauchi? What's beautiful about that boko haram town?
Bauchi a Boko Haram town! seriously what kind of irredeemable dumbasses do we have on Nairaland these days? your stupidity and ignorance is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2021
sulaak:

Balewa steamed rolled Nigeria into crises, locked up Awolowo, split the West into two separate regions but refuse to do the same in the North despite the Tiv uprising in the 1960s that was brutally put down.

No matter how corrupt Southern leaders are, they are still light years ahead of Northern Muslim leaders who have no concept of modern government. Nigeria always ends in crises when a Fulani is in government.

Will you please elaborate on the phrase "no concept of modern government" what do you mean by that?

1 Like

Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2021
Onyeka2019:
Which kind house b this self coz the photo way I day see from up view is like a stadium lol open roof
Guys! you see the ignorance and stupidity i was talking about, that is prevalent on Nairaland. These particular idiot, irredeemable ignoramose thinks that is Tafawa Balewa's house. Honestly, some people should be barred from accessing the cyberspace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by olatuns2017: 4:21pm On May 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Inside Late Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa's memorial house and tomb in Bauchi state.

IPOB terrorists are still in severe pains!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria has never had a leader, I repeat Nigeria has never had a leader.
Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by Powersurge: 5:34pm On May 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Bauchi is blessed!!

Hmmm. I don't think I can waste my time to go and watch tomb. But the game reserve is lit. I wil to be in my challet watch wild animals strolling by.

But anything north now na no no.
Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Big lie bro. Shagari, just like Tafawa Belewa, is no great leader. While Tafawa Belewa watched Nigeria streamroll into heavy political crisis that led to a military coup and then civil war, Shagari sat as a confused slowpoke while politicians around him looted the oil boom revenue dry and led to another military coup.

Both men are as useless as a cat in the church
No a cat in the mosque grin
Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by Amaalik: 5:10am On May 07, 2021
You and your hatred for North. Stupid Igbo
Re: Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2021
johnmartus:
What is Tafawa balewa contribution to development of Nigeria. List 2 legacies of Tafawa balewa he occupied office when civilization was little known to Nigerians just look at the might house he built in his village this house can still match some modern day houses .

Truly Tafawa balewa started corruption in Nigeria.
What is your on contribution in the development of Nigeria as well?go and read history again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.