Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church (1228 Views)

Section 77 Of Electoral Act Is Clear. Alex Otti Is First Victim, Who Is Next? / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. / Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by W0mbRaider: 2:53pm On May 06, 2021
Following Rabbi Kanustein's fatwa to all his minions to stand by Father Mbaka, we saw how IPOB fanatics staged violent attacks on the office and residence of the Bishop of Enugu over the latter's summoning and subsequent suspension of Mbaka in light of Mbaka's disgraceful utterances of late.

The main reason I reject IPOB is their Zionist ideology which as a Christian I find antithetical to Christianity.

I have also noticed that IPOB's fake jewry claim has brought an air of superiority among Igbos just as the wretched Jews see themselves as above all humanity. For this and the historical role which Igbos are to be blamed for the mess we find ourselves , I reject wholeheartedly any inclusion or annexation of the Niger Delta into Biafra.

This doesn't mean I support one nijeriya . To the contrary I want this bitch to be diced and sliced into a thousand pieces

What I can predict is that an ipob Biafra will be a Zionist hell hole for Christians just as it was in Soviet Russia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by MegaDesign: 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
Says who ?

1 Like

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by mouthofThegod: 2:57pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:
Following Rabbi Kanustein's fatwa to all his minions to stand by Father Mbaka, we saw how IPOB fanatics staged violent attacks on the office and residence of the Bishop of Enugu over the latter's summoning and subsequent suspension of Mbaka in light of Mbaka's disgraceful utterances of late.

The main reason I reject IPOB is their Zionist ideology which as a Christian I find antithetical to Christianity.

I have also noticed that IPOB's fake jewry claim has brought an air of superiority among Igbos just as the wretched Jews see themselves as above all humanity. For this and the historical role which Igbos are to be blamed for the mess we find ourselves , I reject wholeheartedly any inclusion or annexation of the Niger Delta into Biafra.

This doesn't mean I support one nijeriya . To the contrary I want this bitch to be diced and sliced into a thousand pieces

What I can predict is that an ipob Biafra will be a Zionist hell hole for Christians just as it was in Soviet Russia.
This one still carry church for head..If you no like as Biafra go be,remain in Arewa Republic and enjoy Bokoharam

3 Likes

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Emmanuelcann: 2:59pm On May 06, 2021
Which Church? Or, do you mean "Christianity?" Is it not already endangered in the present disposition?
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by 2elliot: 3:02pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:

Niger Delta is not your father's house you think you can make decisions for. Past, present and future, there is no one in your family that is capable of making decisions for anybody in the Niger Delta. Real men dey wey go make that decision. For now just dey enjoy your ogogoro dey go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Golan007: 3:05pm On May 06, 2021
2elliot:
Niger Delta is not your father's house you think you can make decisions for. Past, present and future, there is no one in your family that is capable of making decisions for anybody in the Niger Delta. Real men dey wey go make that decision. For now just dey enjoy your ogogoro dey go.

Your opinion.

1 Like

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by mu2sa2: 3:06pm On May 06, 2021
Hahahaha, internecine war has begun even before the never-will-be biafra.
Only God will save the igbo from the igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by banom(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2021
Bro if you talk of church and religion i will gladly reject christianity..... What has christianity done for us Biafrans....the pope sanctioned for us to.be taken as slaves, , the same people that brought is christianity went behind our back and gave the northerners who rejected christianity guns and bullets to annihiliate us in between 1967-70.......bro forget the world and their religion. Fight for your freedom.

2 Likes

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:
[s]Following Rabbi Kanustein's fatwa to all his minions to stand by Father Mbaka, we saw how IPOB fanatics staged violent attacks on the office and residence of the Bishop of Enugu over the latter's summoning and subsequent suspension of Mbaka in light of Mbaka's disgraceful utterances of late.

What I can predict is that an ipob Biafra will be a Zionist hell hole for Christians just as it was in Soviet Russia.[/s]
REJECT APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:

I can attest to this.

Nnamdi kanu ipob is just fake Zionism, which will eventually lead to Marxism and what do marxists do? Destroy churches and any religious traditions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by PCSI: 3:22pm On May 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I can attest to this.

Nnamdi kanu ipob is just fake Zionism, which will eventually lead to Marxism and what do marxists do? Destroy churches and any religious traditions.

I can attest to your level of zombesim.

Empty sk*ll

6 Likes

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by 2elliot: 3:22pm On May 06, 2021
Golan007:

Your opinion.
Bleep you! Does your family land have any oil? It is high time only oil and gas producing families and communities have a voice. You marafakas can not be niger delta and one nigeria up and down and dictate for those of us that have a stake. You all are parasites.

2 Likes

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by goodnessme1(f): 3:24pm On May 06, 2021
mouthofThegod:

This one still carry church for head..If you no like as Biafra go be,remain in Arewa Republic and enjoy Bokoharam
He is already in Arewa and boko is a haram member.

3 Likes

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Golan007: 3:39pm On May 06, 2021
2elliot:
Bleep you! Does your family land have any oil? It is high time only oil and gas producing families and communities have a voice. You marafakas can not be niger delta and one nigeria up and down and dictate for those of us that have a stake. You all are parasites.

You can never intimidate an iteskiri man.

Go figure.
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Brimstone77: 3:44pm On May 06, 2021
Wetin Desmond Elliot no go see for Senate chamber..

Mbaka got missing on Tuesday,his adoration people on noticing he is no where to be found on Wednesday (he normally do his adoration on Wednesdays) staged a protest,the matched to the bishops chamber and we're destroying things,(mind you when all these were happening kanu never made a speech concerning mbaka way about, until in the evening when he broadcasted by 7:00pm) how one bozo will come and blame kanu and ipob for vandalizing bishop chamber still baffles me..

Are Nigerians really this stupid or are they pretending to be stupid??

2 Likes

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by 2elliot: 3:52pm On May 06, 2021
Golan007:

Go figure.
come down to the creek side of River Nun make we meet, Ijaw vs Itsekiri.

2 Likes

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by dometome: 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:

Fulani Arabism, Alhamdurullah! Inshaalla!

But Igbo Jewry, they all loose their fücking minds

1 Like

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Asgard73: 4:02pm On May 06, 2021
2elliot:

You wicked cheesy
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Asgard73: 4:04pm On May 06, 2021
Golan007:

Go figure.

Iteskiri cheesy

Those ones Na Niger delta cheesy. Yoruba offsprings and noise

1 Like

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Golan007: 4:12pm On May 06, 2021
2elliot:
come down to the creek side of River Nun make we meet, Ijaw vs Itsekiri.

In 2 halves.

Split ypu like a bad divorce.
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by 2elliot: 4:22pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

You wicked cheesy
It is very annoying. My family lands have large amount of oil and gas. In fact, my clan is surrounded by oil and gas. But yet, there is nothing to show for it, we don't benefit any tangible thing. So it pains me to see ediots come online to shout one Niger Delta, one Nigeria and then hate on igbos. What stake do they have? Is there oil in Wike's family land that makes him a strong one Nigeria supporter? How many of those against Nigeria's separation have oil in their backyard? How can our oil be subsidizing the full country, while we suffer in lack? It is high time every one Nigerianists come with their reciepts.

2 Likes

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by 2elliot: 4:23pm On May 06, 2021
Golan007:

In 2 halves.

Split ypu like a bad divorce.
. Madafaka!

1 Like

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by W0mbRaider: 6:47pm On May 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I can attest to this.

Marxism is Judaism
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by W0mbRaider: 6:49pm On May 06, 2021
2elliot:

Igbo fool, you still want a repeat of your foolishness of 1966.

Face your Biastard republic and let the Niger Delta face their own.

We will not leave Egypt to be a slave in Babylon
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Insecurity(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:

Igbo fool, you still want a repeat of your foolishness of 1966.

Face your Biastard republic and let the Niger Delta face their own.

We will not leave Egypt to be a slave in Babylon
This brainwashed stunts ! Are you a Niger Deltan, who make you Niger Delta spoke spokesman .
You're man enough come out physically and speak for the Niger Delta like every other freedom fighter like Sunday Igboho, Asari dokubo , Kanu etc, stop hiding behind keyboard in a faceless forum and be speaking trashed !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakkassi Boys Is Back In Anambra State As Anambra Vigilante Group, Avg. See Them / Those Of You That Think Abba Kyari Will Eat Watery Beans, Has Failed / Southern Nigeria Would Have Been Richer Than The USA And Japan(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.