Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,192 members, 7,887,457 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church (1246 Views)

Section 77 Of Electoral Act Is Clear. Alex Otti Is First Victim, Who Is Next? / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. / Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by W0mbRaider: 7:16pm On May 06, 2021
Insecurity:
This brainwashed stunts ! Are you a Niger Deltan, who make you Niger Delta spoke spokesman .
You're man enough come out physically and speak for the Niger Delta like every other freedom fighter like Sunday Igboho, Asari dokubo , Kanu etc, stop hiding behind keyboard in a faceless forum and be speaking trashed !

And who made your albino Jew rat the grand map drawer ?

Last I checked it is you Igbos that can not think of your Biastard republic without the ND.

I also have stated that you Igbo judases will in the near future align with the Fulani to keep Nijeriya one when you are rejected by the ND.

From the way you judases foam at the mouth when a true Niger Deltan ogogoro sipper (as you described me) reject your satanic latrine Zionist state shows your desperation to annex and control the ND.

E no go work.

We will remind you that your forefathers were our major export commodity.

Slave Biastard
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by Insecurity(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:

And who made your albino Jew rat the grand map drawer ?

Last I checked it is you Igbos that can not think of your Biastard republic without the ND.

I also have stated that you Igbo judases will in the near future align with the Fulani to keep Nijeriya one when you are rejected by the ND.

From the way you judases foam at the mouth when a true Niger Deltan ogogoro sipper (as you described me) reject your satanic latrine Zionist state shows your desperation to annex and control the ND.

E no go work.

We will remind you that your forefathers were our major export commodity.

Slave Biastard
Shut up ! I am from South south, Ibibio by tribe BY THE GRACE OF GOD, we fought along side with the Ibos during civil war. Okokon Ndem is our son , , he was the head of Redio Biafra . Phillip Effiong was next in command to Ojukwu and many others.
IBO has been our ally since time immemorial..
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by gidgiddy: 7:47pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:
Following Rabbi Kanustein's fatwa to all his minions to stand by Father Mbaka, we saw how IPOB fanatics staged violent attacks on the office and residence of the Bishop of Enugu over the latter's summoning and subsequent suspension of Mbaka in light of Mbaka's disgraceful utterances of late.

The main reason I reject IPOB is their Zionist ideology which as a Christian I find antithetical to Christianity.

I have also noticed that IPOB's fake jewry claim has brought an air of superiority among Igbos just as the wretched Jews see themselves as above all humanity. For this and the historical role which Igbos are to be blamed for the mess we find ourselves , I reject wholeheartedly any inclusion or annexation of the Niger Delta into Biafra.

This doesn't mean I support one nijeriya . To the contrary I want this bitch to be diced and sliced into a thousand pieces

What I can predict is that an ipob Biafra will be a Zionist hell hole for Christians just as it was in Soviet Russia.

Pure mischief. So the minor incident where people who were concerned about Fr Mbaka's safety damaged some windows is why now think IPOB has a Zionist agenda. You are calling Kanu a fake Jew?

What is a Jewish worshipper but someone who follows the old testament? What is a Christian but someone who follows the New Testament? The two halves of the Holy Bible. Jews and Christians worship the same God of Isaac, Moses and Jacob

There is no problem in the East between Judaists and Christians and most of Kanu's supporters are Christians.
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:
Following Rabbi Kanustein's fatwa to all his minions to stand by Father Mbaka, we saw how IPOB fanatics staged violent attacks on the office and residence of the Bishop of Enugu over the latter's summoning and subsequent suspension of Mbaka in light of Mbaka's disgraceful utterances of late.

The main reason I reject IPOB is their Zionist ideology which as a Christian I find antithetical to Christianity.

I have also noticed that IPOB's fake jewry claim has brought an air of superiority among Igbos just as the wretched Jews see themselves as above all humanity. For this and the historical role which Igbos are to be blamed for the mess we find ourselves , I reject wholeheartedly any inclusion or annexation of the Niger Delta into Biafra.

This doesn't mean I support one nijeriya . To the contrary I want this bitch to be diced and sliced into a thousand pieces

What I can predict is that an ipob Biafra will be a Zionist hell hole for Christians just as it was in Soviet Russia.
you have eyes to see.
Re: The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church by KwaraRat: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2021
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: South Sudan Celebrates Ten Years Of Independence But Few Rejoice / Pro. Akinyemi O: Nigeria Cannot Defeat The Igbo And Yoruba At The Same Time / Why We Need To Give Igbo The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.