Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:45 PM

Be Careful Of The Life You Live... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Careful Of The Life You Live... (833 Views)

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by Nobody: 10:03am On May 07, 2021
Re: Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by Nobody: 10:23am On May 07, 2021
Re: Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by Nobody: 10:38am On May 07, 2021
Re: Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by Nobody: 10:55am On May 07, 2021
Re: Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by kingthreat(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2021
Look at this cow dung hypocrite Kings999. Preaching Jesus while he is supporting hate and killings. So your Christianity tutored you to support half naked people with charms on their bodies to kill policemen, soldiers and to stir up war in the land? war that will lead to unwarranted killings, rape, hunger and strife? So your Christianity supports the hate against other people God created and wishing them death?
You are not a Christian. And the hate which you spread here shall be accounted for.
Re: Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by lasisi69(f): 9:05am On May 31, 2021
Kings999:
Jesus lived a good life, no one find Christ with any sin, He never sined. Christ is a sinless man and He died for the sin of others.. from His death sinners was set free.
Christ preached after life after death, He made us realise that every living soul will taste death, but Jesus Christ gave us hope that even if we believe in him and die, we shall live forever, He will give us internal life..

Jesus is life, Jesus is the way, Jesus is light and Jesus is the truth..

Make peace with your Lord today you may be the next victim to die...

Jesus is the only one that can give you eternal life,
His resurrection was a prove that Christ conquered death...

You are smoking weed and chasing prostitute but you have the mouth to condemn those who strongly believe in their God.. if you will still die one day that means you are not the owner of your life...

No matter what you do in this life, never joke with your creator, respect your creator because you will give an account....
nice messages
Re: Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by Nobody: 9:11am On May 31, 2021
kingthreat:
Look at this cow dung hypocrite Kings999. Preaching Jesus while he is supporting hate and killings. So your Christianity tutored you to support half naked people with charms on their bodies to kill policemen, soldiers and to stir up war in the land? war that will lead to unwarranted killings, rape, hunger and strife? So your Christianity supports the hate against other people God created and wishing them death?
You are not a Christian. And the hate which you spread here shall be accounted for.

Lol see I strongly support BIAFRA, supporting Biafra has nothing to do with Christ..
I didn't pretend to support BIAFRA, I'm openly claim to support BIAFRA...
God will continue to bless BIAFRA, you can call me anything you want...
Re: Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by kingthreat(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

Lol see I strongly support BIAFRA, supporting Biafra has nothing to do with Christ..
I didn't pretend to support BIAFRA, I'm openly claim to support BIAFRA...
God will continue to bless BIAFRA, you can call me anything you want...

Yes oo. On judgement day you shall be with the saints of Biafra like Ikonso. I swear your foolishness na grade A+
Re: Be Careful Of The Life You Live... by Nobody: 10:09am On May 31, 2021
kingthreat:

Yes oo. On judgement day you shall be with the saints of Biafra like Ikonso. I swear your foolishness na grade A+

You are not God...
Only Nigerian government is against BIAFRA...
Lol just the way muslims called Israelites terrorist for defending there land...cheesy

You and your Allah is not God, you don't have the right to judge me... cheesy if supporting BIAFRA is a crime I'm ready to go to hell...

You muslims wants the igbos to keep quiet so you can Islamis Nigeria with your evil religion...

(1) (Reply)

Told By Spirit To Not Consume Meat / Why You Will Never Be Satisfied When You Receive All That You Prayed / And Jws Say The Holy Spirit Is A Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.