Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

BREAKING News; Video;bishops Call For Nigeria Brakeup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News; Video;bishops Call For Nigeria Brakeup (2305 Views)

Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / European Bishops Call For EU Support Of Persecuted Christians In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News; Video;bishops Call For Nigeria Brakeup by goodnessme1(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

To be forewarned.....
If you are a TERRORIST in East,better leave or be ready to face them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News; Video;bishops Call For Nigeria Brakeup by saaron(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2021
BENARI:
MNK has finally given voice to everyone. Thank you MNK for your dogedness and temerity. Fulani power is about to confined to the history books.
And lest I forget, thank you Muhammadu Buhari for you bigotry and extremism that exposed you guys for what you really are.
Every sane soul in Nigeria is beggining to see sence in disintegration. Total division of Nigeria will save millions of lives from Islamic terrorism.
Re: BREAKING News; Video;bishops Call For Nigeria Brakeup by BENARI: 9:46pm On May 08, 2021
Ayomide811:
the question is that why the foooool ran away?

If you can call MNK a fool, then frankly I'll love to know you because you must be something of a super superhuman. I actually see MNK as a superhuman. So anyone who sees him as a fool must be really really great
Can we start with what you've done for yourself, and then we can talk about your community, and then your people?
Re: BREAKING News; Video;bishops Call For Nigeria Brakeup by FarahAideed: 9:49pm On May 08, 2021
Very good
Re: BREAKING News; Video;bishops Call For Nigeria Brakeup by 2elliot: 10:56pm On May 08, 2021
Ayomide811:
the question is that why the foooool ran away?
Do you remember the last time you had sense? Just tell me, do you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE / NEWS UPDATE: Sunday Ighoho In More Trouble / What Next Now For Anambra Politicians That Defected To APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.