Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR (57604 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Leaks Shoot-at-sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate / Nigerian Soldier Leaks Shoot-at-sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Rodwave: 6:23am On May 09, 2021
learnedman:
Unknown gun men are wasting time,they fastest way to divide Nigeria is to cripple Nigeria's oil production to zero,then the zoo and the rest of the world will pay attention,hit Nigeria where it hurts most,cripple Nigeria oil production,bomb and destroy the oil rigs both offshore and onshore,blow up all the oil pipe lines!! [

You are not serious. Oil is the property of USA and Britain not Nigeria. You dare not touch it or else those western power will finish you.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Unrated900(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2021
Kingspin:
Niger state fully taken by terrorist.
The army and Presidency remain silent.
You're looking for one ESN hideout in Imo while the North are flooded with hideouts, non attacked.

I have said it before Buhari changed army chiefs to hunt ESN for resisting herdsmen killers and other self defence group.

How can you prove this
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Dcaliphate(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2021
CXLVII:

Gibberish!
It's ok to have data and an internet enabled phone, it's just not ok to type without thinking
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by nasoeb: 7:06am On May 09, 2021
Obviously if this Is true and the army dares it, I can assure this useless buhari government that it will be their end and that of nigeria. Though am not igbo, but we the ijaws will surely join the igbos and bring this useless fulanis' government down and put an end to this northern rubbish. We have been looking for excuse to deport/eliminate this fulanis from all SS and they will just be giving us that excuse. Useless old man thinks he owns nigeria, only if he knows how much he is hated by majority of nigerians.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by luluosas(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2021
The real battle ground is Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara, Yobe and Borno states. Let the face the terrorists Boko Haram there and show their supremacy
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2021
athaboi:
I don't need to tell you who I am...so relax
you still dont have any meaningful thing to opine .
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Nobody: 7:17am On May 09, 2021
Where they shooting in the air before?

So a right thinking person believe the news should be scary instead of unprofessional?

So unknown gun men can shoot at soldiers and not kill civilians but soldiers who has been training for years with billions of naira could not aim and shoot at unknown gun men now has to declare shoot at sight to get unknown gun men?

No intelligence gathering, No surveillance, No tactic squad....BUT OLD UNPROFESSIONAL SHOOT AT A SIGHT MORE LIKE SHOOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE WHEN YOU'RE SCARED

NIGERIANS MENTALITY HAS BEEN THE ONLY THING BREEDING THE LAZINESS IN ALL ALMS OF GOVERNMENT

I REMEMBER BACK THE THE DAYS STAND UP COMEDIANS LIKE IGODYE,BASKET MOUTH, AY WILL BE MAKING JOKES WITH HAS A NIGERIA ARMY MAN SLAPPED YOU BEFORE? THEY THINK IT'S COMEDY AND MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH BUT YOU'RE ENCOURAGING MILITARY BRUTALITY AND UNPROFESSIONALISM....

BECAUSE IF A STONE BREAKER OR TRUCK PUSHER SLAPS AN ARMY MAN....HE WILL FAINT

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by frankson1(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2021
Farki:

He can have civilian friends or other soldiers who don't want to see him die, there's things called phones, I'm sure you have heard of them.

The same civilian friends or kind passers by can give him clothes and help him to escape.

Why do you think anything that doesn't agree with your [b]shallow thought process [/b]is fake?

Which order soldiers don't want him dead.

As his civilian friends were in the barracks and heard the commandant gave out the kill order.

"kind passers by" saw and gave him clothes and means of escape as good Samaritan because they saw him look tortured.

I AM SURE THIS IS SO MUCH FOR YOUR DEEP THOUGHT PROCESS.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Farki: 7:44am On May 09, 2021
frankson1:

Which order soldiers don't want him dead.

I know empathy is difficult for a shill but it is a very simple concept such as using a MOBILE PHONE to warn your friend and save his life.

As his civilian friends were in the barracks and heard the commandant gave out the kill order.

We all know it's only soldiers that live in the barracks. They don't have cooks, market women, visitors, wives and children and former soldiers who live in the community and with whom they share information with, especially something as serious as a shoot on sight order.

At least three military personnel came online last year to expose the rotten core of the military and you still have the mind to ask such stupid questions?

"kind passers by" saw and gave him clothes and means of escape as good Samaritan because they saw him look tortured.

I AM SURE THIS IS SO MUCH FOR YOUR DEEP THOUGHT PROCESS.

Again it is this thing called empathy, if a Nigerian soldier came and told most sensible people that they were about to massacre the community anyone with a brain would run away and at least help the man who saved their lives.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Johnsown1(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2021
CXLVII:
All this chaos is becoming boring

So far they maintain in South-East Nigeria, It is a welcomed development
. I laugh in Swahili, you will never know when they are in your backyard

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by rhektor(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

Is ur mother a demented fool?

Whatever people don't have, they can not appreciate, since you don't have a mother there's no way you will have regard for other people's mother.

Ọmọ irankiran
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Xhuntra: 8:10am On May 09, 2021
rhektor:

Whatever people don't have, they can not appreciate, since you don't have a mother there's no way you will have regard for other people's mother.

Ọmọ irankiran

Ọmọ irankiran ótú Nne gi there
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by moorevic(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2021
Immediately I left the barracks, the commander said I was going out to expose them and make sure they get me and kill me.
This sounds like a pathetic lie. After issuing an order, your commander then turns to you and says you will expose us like you be JUDAS. This is all lies.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Kebbiprince: 8:40am On May 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Very soon,we are expecting more refugees from south East grin grin

No time to ask questions,

Just pack a few things that you can and abandon or bury those you should.

I pity you southerners, Ogun and rest of South west people have run to idps in Benin Republic and now this
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Jonathan39: 9:12am On May 09, 2021
The Igbos will proof who they are again to the Nigerian army. For the main time, enjoy the Boko haram and bandits preaching grin grin
Abdul05:
Very soon,we are expecting more refugees from south East grin grin

No time to ask questions,

Just pack a few things that you can and abandon or bury those you should.

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Jonathan39: 9:30am On May 09, 2021
Nobody is leaving orlu.
Bialegend:
Taqiya advise. Our people should not leave their homes for terrorists from futa jalon to come in, to occupy. This is definitely a taqiya advice by the fulanis. Let them face ESN and let's see how it pans out.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Jonathan39: 9:31am On May 09, 2021
How many shot on sight has been ordered in the North? Oga they should try the shot on sight and see what follows
QuotaSystem:
This is unfortunately what happens when communities actively & deliberately hide, support, protect & enable killer terrorists.

Collateral damage is almost inevitable and when it becomes unbearable, the people will be forced to form civilian jtf to flush out the ESN killers among them so that peace can return to Orlu.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Jonathan39: 9:34am On May 09, 2021
What if the jtf decides to flush out Fulani herdsmen?
QuotaSystem:
This is unfortunately what happens when communities actively & deliberately hide, support, protect & enable killer terrorists.

Collateral damage is almost inevitable and when it becomes unbearable, the people will be forced to form civilian jtf to flush out the ESN killers among them so that peace can return to Orlu.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Basher8583: 9:44am On May 09, 2021
Igbochief001:
Lamo this guys are about to know why Igbos are unique ....try that and see madness

The same madness that sunk your population down to 5%
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Nobody: 9:51am On May 09, 2021
Basher8583:

The same madness that sunk your population down to 5%
Lmao ....u wish ...there is n super power going to back u this time around ...it's igbod vs fulanis ...even Yorubas won't join u ..neither would middle belt ...u plus the security forces won't last 3 months in a full war ...
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Basher8583: 9:58am On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I laugh.

war is not good but we won't stand by and watch our youths get gunned down by terrorist buhari.

we're waiting.
igbos be vigilant
the hour has come.
mind you the murderous Fulani army doesn't care if you're politically correct or not.
what's the crime of igbos?
because we didn't allow fulani herdsmen to overrun our land like they're currently doing in Benue without hindrances.

We shall see

Nairaland is not Igboland, ipobland or Biafra oh.

Please goto the right forum to best your chest
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by PierreAbutu(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2021
Genesiis:
Thou shall not kill !

Kill and be killed for Allah
Kill the infidels who don't want to ne moslems
Partake in the jihad and kill your enemies
Surah 5:19

God's commandment
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Nobody: 10:20am On May 09, 2021
Kingspin:
Niger state fully taken by terrorist.
The army and Presidency remain silent.
You're looking for one ESN hideout in Imo while the North are flooded with hideouts, non attacked.

I have said it before Buhari changed army chiefs to hunt ESN for resisting herdsmen killers and other self defence group.
Don't worry Oga. They said igbos too like life and they don't want to die fighting but ESN had sworn to fight them or die killing them. They can go and kill innocent people as cow*rds they're. ESN will still kill Nigerian Army and they will die and nothing will happen. if they don't die in the day time, they will die in the night time. Those Hausa Fulanis TERROIST army will never succeed. More people are being trained and soon ESN will surpass Nigerian army!
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by learnedman(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2021
Unknown on gun men are wasting time,they fastest way to divide Nigeria is to cripple Nigeria's oil production to zero,then the zoo and the rest of the world will pay attention,hit Nigeria where it hurts most,cripple Nigeria oil production,bomb and destroy the oil rigs both offshore and onshore,blow up all the oil pipe lines!! [
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by learnedman(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2021
Unknown gun men are wasting time,they fastest way to divide Nigeria is to cripple Nigeria's oil production to zero,then the zoo and the rest of the world will pay attention,hit Nigeria where it hurts most,cripple Nigeria oil production,bomb and destroy the oil rigs both offshore and onshore,blow up all the oil pipe lines!! [
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by athaboi(f): 10:45am On May 09, 2021
Cutehector:
you still dont have any meaningful thing to opine .
you won't leave me abi... don't quote me anymore
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2021
athaboi:
you won't leave me abi... don't quote me anymore
nwatakiri, this is social media, dont come here to act like a princess.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by MinistryOfBandi: 10:52am On May 09, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Your reasoning is actually that of a quota system almajiri.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Basher8583: 11:13am On May 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lmao ....u wish ...there is n super power going to back u this time around ...it's igbod vs fulanis ...even Yorubas won't join u ..neither would middle belt ...u plus the security forces won't last 3 months in a full war ...

Your fore father's said the same thing untill Rivers state betrayed them.

You want to fight a war without access to air and coastline.
Like I said keep decieving yourself.

Ever heard of Deja vu? Na so e go do you.

Carrying gun and having the skills to use it are two different things.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Nobody: 11:57am On May 09, 2021
Basher8583:

Your fore father's said the same thing untill Rivers state betrayed them.

You want to fight a war without access to air and coastline.
Like I said keep decieving yourself.

Ever heard of Deja vu? Na so e go do you.

Carrying gun and having the skills to use it are two different things.

Lmao this one know nothing ...
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Basher8583: 12:21pm On May 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lmao this one know nothing ...

Your brothers are already calling UN, POTUS, ECOWAS like they usually do as cowards. You are here chest beating online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.