Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,091 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR (57622 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Leaks Shoot-at-sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate / Nigerian Soldier Leaks Shoot-at-sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 09, 2021
Basher8583:

Your brothers are already calling UN, POTUS, ECOWAS like they usually do as cowards. You are here chest beating online
It's your fg calling them now ooh
Boko haram is holding lectures in your village
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by rhektor(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

Ọmọ irankiran ótú Nne gi there

Ọmọ ale

Enwe nne enwe nna
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Xhuntra: 1:12pm On May 09, 2021
rhektor:

Ọmọ ale

Enwe nne enwe nna

Omo ale Otu Nne go there.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by 9jaRealist: 1:26pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by rotadeco27: 1:51pm On May 09, 2021
AbaLion:

The only name that makes Ojukwu turns with fear in his grave.

-Lion
Late Benjamin Adekunle was like an uncle, we are both from Ogbomosho, one of his children use to come to my area to flex when I was in the south west , ask all those babas today , they regret their action of not allowing the country to go separate ways . The problem of this country is our ideologies as a people , we don't think the same. While an ethnic group is accommodating, other can kill with impunity without any respect for human life, . The country is bleeding , u can't marginalize the igbos and expect them to keep mute , inasmuch as I condemn in totality killing going on by the so called UGM ( which ever group they represent) giving shot at sight order in Orlu is total evil . I wonder while this government deliberately disarm the people to allow killer herdsmen have their ways !
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by McStoic(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
If true the Army gave such order , then I'm afraid Nigeria is gone .

How can the army give such order? The people in Orlu are over 500,000. Are they gonna watch you shoot at them without defending themselves?

I hope this news s fake news

More than 4 million ooo
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2021
Kingspin:
Niger state fully taken by terrorist.
The army and Presidency remain silent.
You're looking for one ESN hideout in Imo while the North are flooded with hideouts, non attacked.

The way this is going, there won't be any difference between the north and SE & SS.

[s] I have said it before Buhari changed army chiefs to hunt ESN for resisting herdsmen killers and other self defence group. [/s]

Just yesterday, 12 policemen including a police officer's wife were murdered by ESN. ESN is not after killer herdsmen but security apparatus.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2021
richmond500:
The NG didn't do it, Odi wasn't even shoot on sight.
OBJ tactfully gathered the militants and spray them at a go, then chased them into the village and killed them thereby involving innocent citizens but with the recent trend in Nigeria, repeating that will just result to a full blown war and the govt dont want that.
This news from Sahara no sweet me

Even me, I don't believe this news, it reeks sensationalism too much. But for long will the security agents fold their arms and watch their colleagues being targeted and killed on daily basis? 12 policemen murdered just yesterday in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states raising the number to 53 policemen in both South East and South South since this madness started excluding the ones killed during #Endsars protests
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by maasoap(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2021
Vickym1:
Boko haram and fulani are in the northern region causing so much mayhem and soldiers are in South East chasing shadows.. What a world we live in

You are already making south east another center of mayhem now. Soldiers had been staying in the north fighting terrorists since 2009 till date. If care is not taking, SE won't be different in few years to come
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Sunday2021: 4:13pm On May 09, 2021
Igbochief001:
Lamo this guys are about to know why Igbos are unique ....try that and see madness
the same madness we saw in 1967 abi?
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by insabarnur(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2021
Things fall apart
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
the same madness we saw in 1967 abi?
Yes but only this time no world power would save u guys this time around
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by MummyD2020(f): 9:20pm On May 09, 2021
See them. Flexing muscles for civilians. Useless people that will not go and shoot boko haram on site. Cowards!
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by pricklewane: 9:19am On May 12, 2021
A question for your miserable wretched igbo father to deliberate upon in his grave on the way to hellfire.

AutoRedux:

Were you born stupid or you just grew in stupidity?
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by NnadyAutos: 10:45am On May 12, 2021
This report cannot come from a serving military personnel.A soldier cannot leak such information, knowing fully well the implications of the action.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.