Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,745 members, 7,969,182 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? (985 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Yorubas And Hausas Are Trading With Delta State / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by wakagirl: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
In my over 8 years in my country of residence i have only met 2 hausas.
I have been to US, Ghana, UK, UAE, NI, Ireland, Germany though just on holidays, i did not meet any of them on any of these holidays.

Right now we have 675353 members on NL and I wish to know how many of them we have here so i can confirm my conclusion . . .
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by dempeople(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
They're here its just that their interest isn't in politics but in somefin like religion so, go to the religion section especially where there's a debate on the allahu akbar religion and ask the question. They'll overwhelm you like bees.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by SuperPap: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ask the one that was on top of ya mum yesternight
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by wakagirl: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2011
dem_people:

They're here its just that their interest isn't in politics but in somefin like religion so, go to the religion section especially where there's a debate on the allahu akbar religion and ask the question. They'll overwhelm you like bees.

so basically they are only on the religion section? ok i see getting a clear picture now.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by dempeople(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^^

Very few northerners are in this section such as namfav, abu maryam, ndu_chuks and, they (could?) be hausa for all I care. Some fulanis and kanuris are here. Alj Harem is Kanuri and hangs out here most times. They're all northerners. My point is that you're most likely to get a sizeable number of them in the religious section.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by bamosagie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
Wrong time to ask that question!
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2011
good point.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by Nadanbata: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
Allah'u Akbar grin
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
If the poster is proven to be Ibo, then theres no doubt in my mind that her sole reason for asking these questions is to round up all NL members of Hausa origins and eat them for dinner during the feast of her Village's Annual New Moon Festival!
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by bagaha: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
U should start by counting the non Hausa and then subtract it from the total populace of the nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by AndreUweh(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

If the poster is proven to be Ibo, then theres no doubt in my mind that her sole reason for asking this questions is to round up all NL members of Hausa origins and eat them for dinner during the feast of her Village's Annual New Moon Festival!
Monkey, for once, shut up your smelly mouth and let Ndigbo be.

TUZARI TUZARI, IYA OMA KPO.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by AndreUweh(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

If the poster is proven to be Ibo, then theres no doubt in my mind that her sole reason for asking this questions is to round up all NL members of Hausa origins and eat them for dinner during the feast of her Village's Annual New Moon Festival!

Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
Andre Uweh:

The truth hurt so bad you just had to post your retort twice, huh?
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by dempeople(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

The truth hurt so bad you just had to post your retort twice, huh?

Any time you come unto this forum, you must gaffe one way or the other. You simply can't help it. You've even become notorious for it. At your age you still behave like a complete dimwitted asshole.

The Igbo man who caused you such pain, did a fantastically good job otherwise, how else can one explain your rabid hate for anything Igbo?
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by aljharem(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2011
dem_people:

Any time you come unto this forum, you must gaffe one way or the other. You simply can't help it. You've even become notorious for it. At your age you still behave like a complete dimwitted asshole.

The Igbo man who caused you such pain, did a fantastically good job otherwise, how else can one explain your rabid hate for anything Igbo?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

them people take it easy oh cool
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by bashdecash(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
there are alot of Hausas in here but we naturally dont talk much or rather we are mostly introverts. most of us visit different sections but just to read and reason or laugh about other people's postings.

in my case, i averagely spend nothing less than 3 hrs on NL daily. i visit only recent postings and pick any attractive topic to read but hardly contribute unless occassionally.

most Hausas like myself stopped contributing since in most cases, we read only reign of abuses and hatred from many posters when d topic relate to north/hausa.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by 13volts(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
You just took the words out of my mouth. We rather visit sections than be caught in an never ending exchange of bigotry comments. Moreover, staying out of the politic section avails us the opportunity to relax and enjoy yoruba - I ibo royal rumble.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by Kenyy: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
I like my Northern brothers, they talk less and do more-from the Nigerian Armed Forces, the Police, SSS, the Civil Service, the Public Service, etc, you hardly hear them make unnecessary noise unlike my Southern brothers who are good noise makers and try to UnCloth and look for where to keep their clothes when there is a fight.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
Almajiris don't have access to internet. . .
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by DisGuy: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
why are idiots so bloody obsessed with hausas its like every bloody week we get the same questions, the states are only up the blooody river niger

uk usa russia yada yada yada why not just go up the fvcking river if you so wanna know about them
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by abadaba(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Almajiris don't have access to internet. . .
You may be right, even some of them here who claim to be Hausa may not be Hausa but from micro ethnic groups from the north. What a shame that most individuals from the minority groups do not have pride in their ethnic groups, always presenting themselves as Hausas. Shameful.
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
dem_people:

If you guys stopped eating each other so much, stoppped selling drugs, and stopped being deceitful beasts then I'd stop!
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by xterra2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
People we have Hausa People here
Who knew I was Hausa ?
So do you expect the Hausa people to start a new three everybody hey I ambusau
Or troll every thread hello am Hausa

Huh?

Nonsense na
Re: How Many Hausas Are In Nairaland? by MaiSuya(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2011
xterra2:

People we have Hausa People here
Who knew I was Hausa ?
So do you expect the Hausa people to start a new three everybody hey I ambusau
Or troll every thread hello am Hausa

Huh?

Nonsense na

abeg help me tell them

(1) (Reply)

Lobbyists Hijack Jonathan's Vacation At Obudu / Islamic Banking: Christain Leaders Are Not Being Sincere : Pastor Tunde Bakare / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians In Uk Jails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.