Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. (3132 Views)

Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach At AIT Road Alagbado / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by Gaddafi1: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
STINOS:

Firstly we didn't use local stones as coarse aggregates take a look at the picture below, secondly we bought these machine vibrated blocks from one of the best block industries around. Others are selling N195 but we bought these blocks at N220 because of its high quality. Having said that, blocks are non load bearing members, it's main purpose is to demarcate various compartments in a building. Take a look at the picture of a framed structure attached. Did you see any blocks? So poor quality blocks are not the reason why buildings cracks or collapse. Please come up with a more reasonable constructive criticism. Thank you.

The pictures showing broken blocks and brown stones being used as part of the composite for the concrete mixture have been carefully removed. Sorry I am only advising so that you will not be prosecuted when this construction work goes south. You can follow Spydder880 on this property section and learn how to execute a civil work.
I will go ahead and advise clients to buy the materials rather than trust contractors with a hard earned money. My two kobo
Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 1:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Gaddafi1:

The pictures showing broken blocks and brown stones being used as part of the composite for the concrete mixture have been carefully removed. Sorry I am only advising so that you will not be prosecuted when this construction work goes south. You can follow Spydder880 on this property section and learn how to execute a civil work.
I will go ahead and advise clients to buy the materials rather than trust contractors with a hard earned money. My two kobo

Like I said earlier, please come up with a more constructive criticism and stop dilly dallying. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by Amotekun777: 2:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Gaddafi1:

Mr. Man, you're saying absolute NONSENSE! Indeed this structure is great so far! The Engineer seems to know his onions. So, keep ur opinions for grade-2 pupils. angry
Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2021
As we're waiting for the Capenters to finish the formwork for the first floor slab, 12mm and 16mm rods were supplied so that iron benders will start work as soon as possible.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2021
This is where we kept our reinforcements.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Capenters are still working, hopefully by Saturday they should be through.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Main staircase area.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is the VIP Bar area. It will be covered with glass.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Entrance/Reception it will still be covered with glass .

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Same with the Gymnasium.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Polythene sheet was spread on the formwork to retain concrete.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Iron benders have already started work.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Impressed by the level of work so far. This big Ram and drinks was brought to us at the site to prepare pepper soup.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Our pepper soup is underway.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Person wey work suppose chop.

Gaddafi1
Amotekun777
Make una join me o.

Re: Construction Of A Hotel In Anambra State. by STINOS(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Still on the reinforcements for the first floor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supplier Of Sharp Sand, Granite, Stonedust, Hardcore In Ibadan. / Redoak Furniture Nig Ltd Offer Fine Turkish Furniture For Less! / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.