Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,651 members, 7,951,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife (1722 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by Godoverevery: 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
Am someone who believe in institution called marriage but the truth need to be said at this point... Marriage is a means of survival for most women in this country hence isn't really worth it anymore.
Here are only few of numerous advanced of having a baby mama against getting married.

1: You won't waste hard earn money on wedding ceremony....in this country we all know 90% of wedding expensive is bare by the groom and his family.

2: You won't be blamed for everything she isn't able to buy or afford.... if your wife isn't able to buy aso-ebi, celebrate her birthday, buy latest wigs etc it all your fault (she would blame everything on you).

3: You won't have in-laws pressuring your life for financial assistance..... some in-laws are really shameless....You will able to concentrate on taking care of your parent because with a wife you can't do much for them.

4: Your decision making and life will be much better..... emotional blackmails, manipulation etc you will be spared of all that.

5: You won't have to start looking for money to establish her or go hurting for job on her behalf......if your wife doesn't have something doing you be blamed for it...You must be the one to get her a job or set up a business for her.....lol.

Marriage isn't for everyone......infact most powerful men, God use in the Bible never married and all lived a good life

Most women aren't marrying for the sake of setting up a home....it is purely for survival (financial dependant on there husband) hence if the man isn't bringing much there will be problem.

You only owe your baby mama,school fee and your child up keep...if she isn't training your child the way you want you take the/she away from her.

Note: Once you with a lady you love and she feels things you doing for her (materially and financial) aren't favours which she should be very grateful for but feels they are her right because she has boobs and Virginia just make your baby mama or end things.....

Never wife an ingrate or entitled lady....no matter what you do for her at the end of it all is nothing in her sight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by shawante(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2021
In this country the best thing is to do whichever works for you. If you are okay with having a babymama go ahead and if you are okay with getting married good for you

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by Godoverevery: 4:51pm On May 11, 2021
shawante:
In this country the best thing is to do whichever works for you. If you are okay with having a babymama go ahead and if you are okay with getting married good for you
So on point.... just choose which one is ok for you.
Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by Originalsly: 5:16pm On May 11, 2021
1. You don't have to spend more than you can afford for a wedding. Cut your coat according to your cloth.

2. And why wouldn't the baby mama blame you? .. a baby mama would even be more demanding.

3. Ehmmm ..... this part is not showing well on my screen.

4. When the baby mama threaten to take you to court for child support.... all you mentioned will be heaped on you times three.

5. Why would a baby mama want to work when she has you to blackmail?

On the other side....
1. If you fall sick... got injured ... would the baby be there for you?

2. When you are not around ... would the baby mama be loyal to you?

3. Would the hard earned money you give her.... would she be sharing it with a man on the side?

4. Your everyday maintenance... would she be cooking and washing for you?... for free?

5. Having a wife is a two way street.... a baby mama a one way street ... mostly ending in dead ends.

After all is said and done..... only to discover that the baby you be supporting is not yours!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by koladata(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2021
if you are not married , there's 90% tendency that you will die early , and there's is 50% chances that you won't be succeful in life because marriage brings about focus... i'm not married , but i did this personal research
Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by Godoverevery: 6:15pm On May 11, 2021
Originalsly:

1. You don't have to spend more than you can afford for a wedding. Cut your coat according to your cloth.

2. And why wouldn't the baby mama blame you? .. a baby mama would even be more demanding.

3. Ehmmm ..... this part is not showing well on my screen.

4. When the baby mama threaten to take you to court for child support.... all you mentioned will be heaped on you times three.

5. Why would a baby mama want to work when she has you to blackmail?

On the other side....
1. If you fall sick... got injured ... would the baby be there for you?

2. When you are not around ... would the baby mama be loyal to you?

3. Would the hard earned money you give her.... would she be sharing it with a man on the side?

4. Your everyday maintenance... would she be cooking and washing for you?... for free?

5. Having a wife is a two way street.... a baby mama a one way street ... mostly ending in dead ends.

After all is said and done..... only to discover that the baby you be supporting is not yours!
You are very funny......bro you are in Nigeria not abroad.....baby taking you to court in Nigeria??

See am talking from practical point of views...I have friends who have baby mama....all those things you wrote are for butty not pako
Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by Godoverevery: 6:18pm On May 11, 2021
koladata:
if you are not married , there's 90% tendency that you will die early , and there's is 50% chances that you won't be succeful in life because marriage brings about focus... i'm not married , but i did this personal research
Ehya.....but the richest man isn't married.

Dangote isn't a married man.

So not getting married means early death..... what a shocking claim but can you back it up with fact.
Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by Elporo(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2021
koladata:

Marriage brings focus. grin
Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by koladata(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2021
those rich are focused before they got divorced, all these small small movie we use as give away, all these unnecessary calls we make, all these heart breaks they make you lose focus in most cases.
Elporo:

Clown.

Marriage brings focus. grin
Re: Advantages Of Having A Baby Mama Against Having A Wife by paulolee(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2021
so many weird things in this life have its advantages based on where you are looking it from....even if its not getting married at all, having a side chick or getting married to two or more wives..
jus do watever makes you happy at the end of the day na all man for himself

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) / Why Do People Make Sex Tapes? / Sextape Of Upcoming Naija Actress Lolo Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.