Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? (4480 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by ronnieslimz(f): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2007
make it one on one. . on fone is crazy!!
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by RuuDie(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2007
hey ronnie_slimz,

did you by any chance attend Apata Memorial ?
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by ronnieslimz(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2007
oh! no sweet. . i sound lyk som1 u know?
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by fellybabe(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2007
why don't u take her out and then break the ugly news to her rather calling her on phone.

u are not man enough if u do that on phone.
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by justkunmi(m): 1:11am On Jul 14, 2007
Did you read his posts? He said he wont see her in another 5 months! So should he travel to her school and tell her d news? Best bet, bro if you cant wait for her, do it on d phone faaaast
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by finemocha(f): 4:32am On Jul 14, 2007
if u are going ot do it, u can do it over the phone because ur case is a special case. just call her up adn gently speak with her. explain to her how u feel about the whole situation adn that if u could go to osun state to telll her in person u would have, but since u cant well u are calling her. Good luck
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by denex: 4:41am On Jul 14, 2007
email!
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by justkunmi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2007
email is worse. At least you can still hear her voice and reaction when you do it on phone
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by Macutie(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2007
No disrespect man  but that is a cowardly thing to do!
Check this, when u were asking her out i can bet you were
practically dieing to see her and hold her hands and touch her lips, all that stuff !
But now you are tired , all that fire is gone and you want to break it all off on phone?
Common man! What would you want to do a thing like that for?
See her and have that conversation it would do you both a world of good.
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by BlackRevo: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
For me yes you have my 90 percent backing to breakup with her on the phone because it is the best and most convinient option available to you at this time . smiley
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2007
justkunmi:

Did you read his posts? He said he wont see her in another 5 months! So should he travel to her school and tell her d news?

Yes, he should make the trip. It's not her fault, he's lost interest.
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by justkunmi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2007
he should travel down and tell her the bad news??

from wat he said, the girl is in OAU and i guess they are writing their exams now grin
wat if the girl go faint? lol cheesy
or wat if she go jazz the guy on his way back home grin cheesy
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by Macutie(f): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2007
Siena! That na the real thing! Go say it to her face!
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by Macutie(f): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2007
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by Macutie(f): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2007
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by Jokotola: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
Breaking up over the phone is not a decent thing to do.  If you really love her, just ask for her opinion on what both of you can do to minimize the cost of phone calls. I am suggesting e-mail, IM or even postal communication for both of you to reduce communication cost.
But note that what you spend now cannot be compared to the love you have for her.
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by BASETSANA(f): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2007
l think theres more to it than you telling .Are you sure you want to break the relationship
purely on the grounds of  a  long distance relationship  if you managed it before whats stoping you now?A new love perhaps?The ball is in your own court bounce it the way you feel
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by penfold(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2007
Bro, Be man enough to tell her face to face, it wont cost you more than 2k and a saturday or even a sunday to take the trip down to Ife and tell her yourself, she will appreciate the fact that you respect her enough to take it upon yourself to come in person, also that will be a small price to pay for keeping your integrity intact!! telling her on phone suggests that not only are u a coward but also your reasons for breaking up with her are not genuine and cannot withstand scrutiny, don't take the player's way out,BE A REAL MAN, and do it the manly way, all the best brov!!
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by johnnygan(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2007
Well if you must, then you must. Why complainin bout phone bills? Nor distance? Well since you don't feel anything for her, tell her in person.
There are only 2 possibilities resulting from fone breakups which are
1. You'll waste more phone credit than you'll ever imagine tryina explain the situation on phone. Besides, you'll still get to tell her in person after the phone breakup if she needs ya.
Or
2. She may have you for the rest of her life or just think you ain't man enough for some shit reasons. lol.
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by NiteAngel(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2007
Listen to me, if sex is the only reason why you are complaining about distance note that even if she's in Lagos she may say no to sex or may not see you frequently. If she abandons school to come and sit with you, can you cope?

I really don't know how to help break what I didn't help start but if you are looking for solution, first you have to stop seeing the phone bill as stressful afterall if she is within reach you will take her out, visit her and buy things for her every now and then which I'm sure you aren't doing now.

Make the phone calls meaningful; talk about important things that can move the relationship forward. Try writing letters to which she can respond; that way you can always look forward to reading from her. Always have stories from your daily life to share with her. Try not to schedule calls; calling her 5pm-5.30pm daily does not necessarily show you care. Verbalise things (I know men are visual) but you can derive similar satistaction from leading her to talk about what you would have loved to see.

Don't forget that except she intends to live all her life in her school location it's patience with a time frame. All the best.
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by Ladytemi(f): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2007
Why the HELL would you break up with her via phone, when u began dating did u do it over the phone. I personally don't think u should break up ,but if it must be done, have the decency to look her in the eye and explain your reasoning for wanting to breakup you at least owe her that much. sad
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by justkunmi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
Lady temi:

look her in the eye and explain your reasoning for wanting to breakup you at least owe her that much. sad

i think thats the hardest part for the guy?
do u think it would be that easy to look her staright in the eye and tell her the news?

i know of a guy who prepared a break-up speech for his girlfriend and was determined to do it. immediately he looked into her eyes and wanted to start, he jus lost his nerve and came back home still in the relationship grin

so he mite be afraid of the same thing
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by NiteAngel(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2007
If you look into her eyes and you fall in love afresh then you are still in love or obviously infatuated. It's your call.
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by ssRhino: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2007
I think if yu wanna break up with a partner, u owe him/her that much to let him/her know why, at least respect the partner and do it face to face, dont look for easy way out,
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by segoye2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hello Room,

I read through your post and the rest of it. Is pretty great to read through the thread.

Well, I am currently involved in a distance relationship and is moving on well. The first of it all is if you are Really or Deeply in love with her. The second is as same as the first, DO you involve yourselves in Sexual Acts (sex)? Do you have Trust Her, Do you think she really love you?, is she sincere and worth entrusting your heart to?,

When you ask yourself more more more of this questions, then, the issue of a breakup would either sink in or vanish.

If she truly or deeply, or really, or sincerely love you and you happen to break her heart, what then would you say you have achieved?, If you were in her shoes and you trully love her and on the long run, she dumped you, would you feel happy, relieved and glad she did? Has someone you really trusted and love ever failed or throw back the love you felt for her back to your face? DID it hurt?

If you love her, Distance will not bother you guys. If you wanna save money, you can let her know, you are gonna save money for this or that project, I bet ladies understand it when you make them see the reasons for your actions.

Am currently reciding in Clapham Common, have been here for 3 years now. I just came into town few weeks back. She' doing fine. We had never had sex and won't. She waited for me for about 2 years plus. Thats the spirit of love.

The love you feel for each other varies, so don't take much advice from our brothers in here. Ensure she really love you, set a goal for your relationship and see how you can develop an avenue for her to trust you even more. Every relationship has its ups and downs, so, this is not the end of it all, you know what you want. When you finally see to it that the relationship is nothing but seeing each other as sex slaves, then you need to back off, before is too late, Try love her even more than when you first met her, if you gat any problem, let her know what the problems are. I bet she will listen and understand, Don't try break any ladies heart. You can't allow anybody to do that to you, so don't to others!,

Finally, BE FAITHFUL

Best of luck from me.

Segoye2
Re: Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Does A Woman's "no" Mean No!? / The Beauty Of Kissing / Asking A Girl Out:101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.