Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,839 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:56 PM

What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? (36041 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by adewuyi91: 5:09pm On May 13, 2021
egoriboy:
Killed this just now, this cold weather is bringing a lot of them out.. Be careful folks.

This is BLACK MAMBA...The most venous and dangerous snake in West Africa, super fast and deadly. [Simon Keys of NatGeo Wild]
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Elvisgolden: 5:09pm On May 13, 2021
Is that not a black mamba.............one of the most violent and deadliest snake on earth?
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by adewuyi91: 5:10pm On May 13, 2021
This is BLACK MAMBA...The most venous and dangerous snake in West Africa, super fast and deadly. [Simon Keys of NatGeo Wild]
egoriboy:
Killed this just now, this cold weather is bringing a lot of them out.. Be careful folks.

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by izubext007: 5:12pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
egoriboy:

[/s]

It's called Eid lamb

Enjoy ur self.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Solomonola: 5:17pm On May 13, 2021
This viper attacked one of my dogs and killed it before I broke its head

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 13, 2021
In our local language, we use to call it "omere"
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by zimmaking(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2021
The snake is called Black mamba,more venomous than cobra.A single bite can send someone to great beyond within 5 to 10 minutes.Ma fiku sere oh.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Ehinjuola: 5:23pm On May 13, 2021
FP candidate. 😂
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by zynzyn(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2021
fit be one of ya village peeps, be kiafuuu!?!! cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Ntipia: 5:29pm On May 13, 2021
This picture was Post on Twitter and you are here claiming you killed it. 99.9% of Nigerians are liers and very corrupt. Spit

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Mayokun2019: 5:34pm On May 13, 2021
Black Mamba! Very deadly. Unlike other snakes, it strikes repeatedly, with great fury.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by laiza(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2021
It looks like a Northern brown snake, totally harmless. They feed on rodents, small mammals and frogs.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by mekite: 5:40pm On May 13, 2021
who I go ask
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Dagger111(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2021
bonetalk:

U mean Simon and d wife

Yes nah, that girl with massive tattoos. grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Oppy2k2: 5:43pm On May 13, 2021
I was singing and elated one sunny Wednesday. I opened our gate and I stepped into the compound. Lo and behold I saw this type of snake very close to the the kitchen door. I screamed and quickly ran inside to pick a cutlass, the snake sighted me and began to run for its life, I started pursuing the snake like one actor in Korea films pursuing his enemies.

At a point, the snake stopped and turn back facing my direction, the snake started pursuing me. You need to see the way I ran for my dear life. With full force and ready to bite head lifted up, the snake was really ready to bite and swallow.

I really thank God for my speed and my ability to japa immediately without been haunted my the snake.

Till today, when I see snake I no they pursue am again, but I do run as fast as I can before the snake change its mind.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by pezeji(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2021
I killed six in my village last year, same snake

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Jefferic(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2021
The African black mamba. World must deadliest snake. Once it bite you, you die within 15 min. Go and Google it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by omorihi1: 5:50pm On May 13, 2021
Black mamba
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Barbertoonde(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
egoriboy:

this is called "BLACK MAMBA poisonous and deadly... please don't eat
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by knowhowk: 6:06pm On May 13, 2021
Wowww the name is Long Snake .
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by zynzyn(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2021
adewuyi91:

black mamba is not a west africa snake pls! sad
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Donwizzy123(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2021
it's called rattle snake
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by MansoryMX(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2021
egoriboy:

That’s just a brown non venomous snake that feeds on rodents
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by MansoryMX(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2021
Solomonola:
This viper attacked one of my dogs and killed it before I broke its head

That’s a puff adder. So sorry bro
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by naturefellow(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2021
African brown house snake maybe.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Puhrs: 6:48pm On May 13, 2021
Rattle
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Kreme(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2021
NNAMDI AZIKIWE, that's the snake's name
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Lighthammer(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2021
That is snakeus yakuza na the name be that
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by GABRIEL6036: 8:25pm On May 13, 2021
That's Black mamba... Very deadly.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by AlphamaleTech1(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2021
Unknown snake

Thats d name
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by RealAlubarika(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2021
egoriboy:

Black Mamba
We rise by lifting others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / Year 2015 Hilarious And Memorious Events In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.