Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? (36026 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by bukarolz: 11:41pm On May 13, 2021
Most likely a black mamba if inside of it was black.
Cobra on the second thought if the neck area has a special feature.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by dragunov: 2:59am On May 14, 2021
egoriboy:
Killed this just now, this cold weather is bringing a lot of them out.. Be careful folks.

The name is Muhammadu Buhari! Confirm.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by progress19: 7:46am On May 14, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
Whatever the name, it can never be as evil as the one called man!
Are you serious is there a snake called man?
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Samkazi23: 9:39am On May 14, 2021
Dagger111:
Why nt call that Southy guy wey dey always catch snakes for Negeo wild instead of killing it? Enh!! Nonsense.

His name is Simon Keyes lmao. He fit fight am after seeing this picture.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Samkazi23: 9:41am On May 14, 2021
Babara1994:
If this thing no reach FT,come and collect my ATM card and pin.
This snake doesn't look poisonous except it is a cobra. Poisonous snakes are usually very colorful and they have rectangular heads.

I thought it was triangular to indicate the venom glands.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Dagger111(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2021
Samkazi23:

His name is Simon Keyes lmao. He fit fight am after seeing this picture.

Yes Simon. I dey tell u, that guy too like snake.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? by Samkazi23: 9:04am On May 19, 2021
Dagger111:

Yes Simon. I dey tell u, that guy too like snake.

The show de make sense sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics / Year 2015 Hilarious And Memorious Events In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.