Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' (28395 Views)

Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD / El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by UltimateSpice: 4:39pm On May 13, 2021
Yes, the truth always prevails.

Time will tell.

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 13, 2021
Yes, I agree with her.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by fatherjesse(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2021
Let the power play continue at the expense of the wealth of the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 13, 2021
iyalaya eyin mejeeji...
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2021
Diezani Pro max

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by vengertime: 4:45pm On May 13, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

Which one of them?

The lady?

Wetin she do?

She be thief, she steal our yam for port

5 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Claud386: 4:45pm On May 13, 2021
Oponu
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by tit(f): 4:46pm On May 13, 2021
Ga buduruwa has refuse to let Amaechi smell the Toto.
She offer it for free to Hell Rufai.

Okafor Law at work.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by teejet: 4:46pm On May 13, 2021
And to think it was Rotimi Amaechi that floored the powerful @El-Rufai?
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Donedeal1(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2021
Truth must definitely prevail.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by MsAllison(f): 4:47pm On May 13, 2021
airminem:
I really gbadu this Hadiza Bala Usman
respian?
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2021
So na this governor dem zone NPA allocations to.......indeed he will be your 'forever boss'
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Exc2000: 4:49pm On May 13, 2021
they thought they can use and dump ameachi just like that, but he has surprises for them
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 13, 2021
Be like na El Rufai She dey give toto Fuvk oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're lucky that Nigeria smiles on corruption and godfatherism, if not, you'd be warming the floors of a prison cell

No mind am angry
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by malvisguy212: 4:52pm On May 13, 2021
Islam still think there good deed will outweigh the bad deed and this will grant them passage to heaven. satanic deception. God will judge all sins. God does not have scale for sin.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Bluntemperor: 4:55pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're lucky that Nigeria smiles on corruption and godfatherism, if not, you'd be warming the floors of a prison cell

Yeah, that is why nothing works in Nigeria!
Unfortunately,many on the Forum , including the sacked Woman,just laughed or play on serious issues of humongous money that would have build large Hospital,even for Tourism! This is not the way to build Nigeria.
You do this in China, Russia or America, the moment you are picked, even your godfather, will keep away but Nigera my beloved Country,na God go come do am for us!
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Hashabiah: 4:56pm On May 13, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Yeah, that is why nothing works in Nigeria!
Unfortunately,many on the Forum , including the sacked Woman,just laughed or play on serious issues of humongous money that would have build large Hospital,even for Tourism! This is not the way to build Nigeria.
You do this in China, Russia or America, the moment you are picked, even your godfather, will keep away but Nigera my beloved Country,na God go come do am for us!
You're right and that's the situation we find in Nigeria.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Remember1313: 5:00pm On May 13, 2021
Serve your boss
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Olatomiwami(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2021
dynicks:
Rotimi amaechi better watch his back!!

The Hyena's have started gathering!!

Serve Amaechi right, dining with the devils with short spoon, same man that has left his flanks (Rivers) open, vultures will soon gather for his carcass.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Teejay13(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2021
Corrupt fellows.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by 9japride(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2021
The way northerners support their own irrespective of the alleged crime of the individual baffles me a lot. That's why they see those herdsmen causing havoc as their brothers. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Olatomiwami(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2021
dynicks:
Rotimi amaechi better watch his back!!

The Hyena's have started gathering!!

Serve him right, dining with the devils with short spoon and to make it worse, he has left his flanks(Home,Rivers)open, vultures will soon gather for his carcass, by the time they throw him under the bus, he will know wetin deh.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 13, 2021
In a non meritorious Nigeria,people who have no business in governance,are the ones lording it over well qualified intellectuals.
So when they find themselves there overnight, it immediately becomes so obvious why they shouldn't be ab-initio.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by ddippset(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2021
They have always been the best of buddies, Does this mean that Amaechi and El Rufai have fallen out?
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by NonsenseRubbish: 5:18pm On May 13, 2021
tit:
Ga buduruwa has refuse to let Amaechi smell the Toto.
She offer it for free to Hell Rufai.

Okafor Law at work.
Nonsense plus rubbish angry
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by ddippset(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2021
9japride:
The way northerners support their own irrespective of the alleged crime of the individual baffles me a lot. That's why they see those herdsmen causing havoc as their brothers. Smh
That word "alleged" is the key word.

Any person who does not support their friend or brother over an "alleged" crime is a bad friend and betrayer.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by ddippset(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Serve him right, dining with the devils with short spoon and to make it worse, he has left his flanks(Home,Rivers)open, vultures will soon gather for his carcass, by the time they throw him under the bus, he will know wetin deh.
Dey there dey decieve yourself with Wike propaganda.

Do you know how much loyalty Amaechi still has in Rivers state?

It is by the time Wike finishes his tenure in less than 2 years' time that you will realise that even Wike will be deserted by half of the people licking his asss upandan.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Depressed101: 5:40pm On May 13, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
them say you theif, you dey call Allah.. The odacity with which this people theif and still have the mind to call God...

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by frog12: 5:52pm On May 13, 2021
they should look at his bank accounts.
the MONEY is being diverted somewhere !
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Onepeople: 6:14pm On May 13, 2021
Built2last:
she is sending a message to Amaechi.

Fulani doesn't forgive, El rufai will be scheming now on how to get Amaechi
and you think is all about Amaechi, Amaechi couldn't have done it alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Buhari’s Video Attacking Shagari Resurfaces / Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.