Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' (28428 Views)

Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD / El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Blackdisciple(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
LordIsaac:
Power play grin... Government of the North!

No be lie oo.
Gwopment of the North.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Indispensable85(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
fergie001:

I know wetin you mean, me too kiss

Hahahahaha...........una nor well aswear.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Onepeople: 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
Using religion to deceive the gullible one's as usual, when you see them mentioning Allah here and there just bear in mind they have stolen so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by fergie001: 6:21pm On May 13, 2021
Indispensable85:
Hahahahaha...........una nor well aswear.

Na true nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by 9japride(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2021
ddippset:
That word "alleged" is the key word.

Any person who does not support their friend or brother over an "alleged" crime is a bad friend and betrayer.
[color=#006600][/color]

But the issue is that northerners over do it.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by nedu666: 6:52pm On May 13, 2021
The cg customs refused to take orders from kemi adesoun despite the fact customs is under her ministry

The nhis guy refused to take orders from the yoruba minister of health

Now usman refused to take orders from amechi

Southerners are truly slaves to the north because they can't speak and stand together

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by maste: 7:00pm On May 13, 2021
Baba and the forty thieves.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2021
Ur boss thought u gross insubordination?? Stubbornness and abuse of office?? Ok undecided
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by chaloskyx: 7:46pm On May 13, 2021
THE DAY THIS COUNTRY IS FINALLY DESTOYED NON OF THESE SO CALLED LEADERS WOULD ESCAPE THE PEOPLES JUDGEMENT FOR NOW LET THEM CONTINUE TO LOOT THE COUNTRY DRY AS A MATTER OF FACT I WOULD WANT PDP OR ANY OTHER PARTY SO THEY TOO CAN GO AFTER APC FOR ITS ATROCITIES AND CORRUPTION
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by fashrola(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2021
atarapa:
Amaechi you see your life?

You think Amaechi is a coward? El-rufai X4 can't come closer to where he is ......

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by tnerro1(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2021
So na him Dey scratch your kitty kat?
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by PervertProphet: 8:07pm On May 13, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Muslims talk all day of Allah all day but can't answer what truly is the name of Allah.

I am PervertProphet, a fellow messenger like Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. Does this now mean that my real name is now PervertProphet? Nope.

Allah mean the God. This is just a title. What exactly is Allah's name aside his title (the god). No Muslim knows. Well, we know his personal name is Hubal, the moon god.

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by YakubuA: 8:56pm On May 13, 2021
festacman:
It is now clear that Hadiza Bala Usman learnt the art of STUBBORNNESS from the master himself, her "forever boss" Mallam Nadir El-Rufai. Her 'sweet' feminine appearance betrays her strong personality, unnecessary official insubordination and lack of diplomacy.

However, by foolishly disregarding presidential directives, she built up RECEIPTS which came in handy after that her famous February Tweet.

Having advance knowledge of her impending suspension and still unable to do something is a sign that she may have destroyed bridges in a bid to build her own path. It is even possible that she may have dumped El-Rufai until her current travails.

She seems to be using this sallah holiday to lobby hard, the success or otherwise of which will manifest in the weeks ahead.

Please try to find out the truth. She never disregard Presidential directives. It was rather the minister who disregarded that. No need for her to lobby anyone. The Truth will always prevail even if the lie survive for a while.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Insectkiller: 9:27pm On May 13, 2021
Another appointment loading for her...seems u people don't know how it rolls in Naija..

She will soon become a Minister

All nah game plan
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by christistruth01: 9:49pm On May 13, 2021
dynicks:
Rotimi amaechi better watch his back!!

The Hyena's have started gathering!!

Malami especially but it looks like Amaechi is ready for him

If the Cabal are ganging up against Amaechi
then Amaechi better stay closer to the Tinubu crowd
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by EMMY76: 10:05pm On May 13, 2021
Nigerian corrupt politicians will always love to play the ethnic and religious card immediately they are caught stealing public funds criminals.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Munzy14(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2021
festacman:
It is now clear that Hadiza Bala Usman learnt the art of STUBBORNNESS from the master himself, her "forever boss" Mallam Nadir El-Rufai. Her 'sweet' feminine appearance betrays her strong personality, unnecessary official insubordination and lack of diplomacy.

However, by foolishly disregarding presidential directives, she built up RECEIPTS which came in handy after that her famous February Tweet.

Having advance knowledge of her impending suspension and still unable to do something is a sign that she may have destroyed bridges in a bid to build her own path. It is even possible that she may have dumped El-Rufai until her current travails.

She seems to be using this sallah holiday to lobby hard, the success or otherwise of which will manifest in the weeks ahead.
Hadiza na elrufai sugar girl...loyalty is key...
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by blaqoracle: 4:11am On May 14, 2021
Risingblue008:
Why wouldn't he be ur right hand-man,,?
this buhari regime is what I call
ERROR OF THE CENTURY
I hate dis country with passion
Make una no vex oo
just the way you hate yourself.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by sadiq1985: 5:36am On May 14, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

Which one of them?

The lady?

Wetin she do?
the man
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Tecno66: 11:11am On May 14, 2021
Grace001:
Fulani girl don talk, nothing do you. Nothing will happen
That picture is sending a big message to all who care to listen. You can not take cover under a lion and be hungry of meat.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by Nobody: 12:19am On May 15, 2021
Yes we know he is your boyfriend that gave your job to fund his presidential campaign by the grace of God he will not near Villa. Now sister go and do your job and respect your boss.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' by oyeb15: 6:30am On May 15, 2021
Ameachi is the most disciplined, most achieved, hardworking and best minister in Buhari government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere / Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.