Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

A Sachet Of Pure Water Is Now #20…what Is Left For A Common Man? – Actor Walter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Sachet Of Pure Water Is Now #20…what Is Left For A Common Man? – Actor Walter (579 Views)

Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Nollywood Actor: Walter Anga Show Off A Sexy Pic With His House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sachet Of Pure Water Is Now #20…what Is Left For A Common Man? – Actor Walter by kings2al1: 2:51pm On May 13, 2021

Nigerian actor Walta Angapukotanka Kalada popularly known as Walter Anga has took to his Instagram page to condemn the rising cost of things in the country.

Taking to his Social medial handle, the actor noted that the price of sachet water has risen to N20, he ask what is left for a common man in the country to consume.

SEE HIS POST HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/a-sachet-of-pure-water-is-now-20-what-is-left-for-a-common-man-actor-walter-anga/

Re: A Sachet Of Pure Water Is Now #20…what Is Left For A Common Man? – Actor Walter by SurvAbideen(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
Its still N10 here
Re: A Sachet Of Pure Water Is Now #20…what Is Left For A Common Man? – Actor Walter by fnep2smooth(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2021
One bag of pure water in my area is #350... #20 naira for one. 3 for #50.

This country don tire me... Abeg Rwanda make sense I need to move out of this shiit hole call country
Re: A Sachet Of Pure Water Is Now #20…what Is Left For A Common Man? – Actor Walter by whistleblowa00: 4:01pm On May 13, 2021
these ones dey buy premium pure water from lekki.
Re: A Sachet Of Pure Water Is Now #20…what Is Left For A Common Man? – Actor Walter by kings2al1: 7:37am On May 15, 2021
No be small thing
fnep2smooth:
One bag of pure water in my area is #350... #20 naira for one. 3 for #50.

This country don tire me... Abeg Rwanda make sense I need to move out of this shiit hole call country

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Fans On The Street Of Lagos / Davido Shells Out 183 Million Naira For Rolls Royce / Youths, Reduce Smoking And Drinking And Watch Your Health - Daddy Showkey Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.