Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,187 members, 7,903,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President (988 Views)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by BleedingPen: 12:00am On May 14, 2021
A team of Nigerian youths have called on former Nigerian vice president Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to contest for president in the 2023 presidential election.

The team led by its leader, Comrade Idris Ibrahim Kalgo, made the call on Thursday when it paid a courtesy visit to the nation's former Number two man.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, vice president of Nigeria from 1999-2007, was the country's main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate in the 2019 general elections.

Kalgo said Atiku has no option but to contest in the 2023 poll as the youths are not appealing or urging him to run but mandating the ex-VP to vie for presidency.

He likened the former Vice President to former African leaders such as Nelson Mandela, Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe.

“Your excellency, you have seen great leaders like the likes of Nelson Mandela, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa during your time.

“You (Atiku Abubakar) are our own Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Nelson Mandela, Tafawa Balewa and the likes of them.

“We are not begging you to run for president; it is a must for you to contest. So we await for you to run [again] in 2023,” Kalgo added.

https://campusgist.com.ng/2021/05/13/2023-youth-team-tasks-atiku-abubakar-to-contest-for-president/

Lala Seun Mynd44

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by BleedingPen: 12:01am On May 14, 2021
?
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 12:09am On May 14, 2021
Atiku/Obi ticket is still the ticket to beat.

PDP’s best bet is to repeat winning formula of 2019 in 2023 because the world knows Atiku won 2019 elections but INEC declared Buhari.

Articulated2023!

Anything that will ensure a certain Chicago drug baron doesn’t go close to Aso Rock is fine by me.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by deantimes(m): 12:10am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

PDP’s best bet is to repeat winning formula of 2019 in 2023 because the world knows Atiku won 2019 elections but INEC declared Buhari.

Articulated2023!

Anything that will ensure a certain Chicago drug baron doesn’t go close to Aso Rock is fine by me.

Gbam, not just him, all SW politicians, they can't stab SS in 2015 and now wants the seat now. It won't work.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 12:16am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Gbam, not just him, all SW politicians, they can't stab SS in 2015 and now wants the seat now. It won't work.

Until they apologize for that treachery, the north can continue to have power. In fact I will rather vote Buhari for third term than vote a Yoruba.

Two can play the game.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by budaatum: 12:23am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Until they apologize for that treachery, the north can continue to have power. In fact I will rather vote Buhari for third term than vote a Yoruba.

Two can play the game.
Pity about your reason. Sounds like you would cut off your own nose to spite your own face.

I am Yoruba, but find it absurdly nauseating that we are contemplating Tinubu, but Atiku is no better as far as I am concerned and both turn my belly sour.

Shame on us if this is the choice we give ourselves. I can see us regretting it like we regret my bubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Totilopussylick(m): 12:29am On May 14, 2021
Abegi....all of them are birds of same feather.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 12:32am On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

Pity about your reason. Sounds like you would cut off your own nose to spite your own face.

I am Yoruba, but find it absurdly nauseating that we are contemplating Tinubu, but Atiku is no better as far as I am concerned and both turn my belly sour.

Shame on us if this is the choice we give ourselves. I can see us regretting it like we regret my bubu.

We will not regret anything.

If Igbos tell you you will not regret an investment, trust them.

Atiku is a moderate Muslim, he will support religious extremists.

Atiku is a business man, he will make business friendly policies. Unlike this herdsman in Aso Rock that is making cow friendly policies.

I agree we shouldn’t be considering Atiku but he, unfortunately, seems like our shortest route towards escape these marauding jihadists that have grabbed power.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Osebanjo(m): 12:42am On May 14, 2021
Hustling youth team. grin
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by optionalY09: 12:46am On May 14, 2021
They want to scam him, that was how Buhari was acting emotional before becoming the president but the moment he became the president he decided to kill us all
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by budaatum: 12:52am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Atiku is a business man, he will make business friendly policies. Unlike this herdsman in Aso Rock that is making cow friendly policies.

I agree we shouldn’t be considering Atiku but he, unfortunately, seems like our shortest route towards escape these marauding jihadists that have grabbed power.

Sorry, but I do not agree with you. Your position is no different to:

Tinubu is a moderate Muslim, he will not support religious extremists. (I am certain you in error missed out the not).

Tinubu is a business man, he will make business friendly policies.

And shortest routes are just false hope because as far as Nigeria is concerned the route will be long.

We have 2 or so years. I hope a younger less tarnished person will arise because I would hate us to vote for a person who will sell the goose that lays the golden eggs to himself or one that will hoist it away in bullion vans right beneath our noses.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by budaatum: 1:04am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

This one, I laugh because I just need to remember a certain Pastor Alex Chukwudi of RCCG and how he scammed my mother with "you will not regret this investment" for it to become very funny.

Do note that she has been scammed by her own Yorubas too because she is prone to "there is money in it".
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by jetwonder(m): 1:17am On May 14, 2021
grin Why Atiku? This Chicken Lab No Sweet 4 One Person Mouth! For The Unity Of The Nation, Peace And Tranquility. Let Igbo Follow Be President Of This Country!!!
#this Politic Nawa Ooo!
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:23am On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

You're not much different from him by allowing emotion to rule over your judgement sir. We have seen what Asiwaju Tinubu achieved in public service running the most complex state in Nigeria and if your priority is on merit, you should zoom into that so you can make an informed decision. I campaign and will vote Asiwaju Tinubu, not only because he is an Omoluabi Yoruba but because by extension, he is the most tested and best qualified based on his performance in office. Can you say that for those hating him because he is Yoruba or HE Atiku's performance in office?

Below is just a summary of Asiwaju Tinubu's score sheet in office when a Nairalander who perhaps does not live in Lagos or was too young or not born then when Asiwaju Tinubu was in government.
These legacies are still standing today and it is a patriotic desire to see such an excellent public administrator run the affairs of this great nation after this current administration. Those hailing the conference of Southern Governors don't even know that Asiwaju Tinubu once rallied mobilized the southern governors to form a bloc but the group was destroyed by the same PDP especially after Asiwaju successfully got HE Ngige to cross to ACN.

If the PDP had not killed that bloc, it would have been a rallying platform to resolve the farmers-herders issues soon enough before it degenerated yet today the same southern PDP states that frustrated Asiwaju Tinubu then are ready for a southern governors bloc they rejected then. Please don't allow them to convince or confuse, a vote for Asiwaju Tinubu is a vote for excellence in public service. God bless Nigeria.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You're right to some extent but the period between Jakande and Asiwaju Tinubu were the period we suffered our worst decline. As a matter of fact, we suffered both human , political and natural adversities.

From the abandonment of Lagos by FG as soon as capital moved and we opposed the military's annulment of June 12 to the abandonment of Lagos by investors ( Lagos CBD was a ghost town) to the incessant state sponsored assassinations on the streets of Lagos to how Bar Beach destroyed and on its way to submerging the whole of VI.

Today, many of the endSars generation and the IPOB terrorists who infiltrated them won't even know that the bar beach water reaches close to where they gathered then and where they gathered was around maroko,a slum, and from that point to Epe was just a small two lane road with untarred road branches until you get to Jakande from which you trek to Eleko beach on feet because no road existed there then. No Lekki Phase this and Phase that and no round about and most of my friends who are natives of the villages there like Ogombo actually live in real village settings unlike the sprawling estates all over the place now.

How about Ikeja, it was a nightmare and it took Asiwaju Tinubu bringing order there from medical road to Oregun to Lateef Jakande roads he built and still standing till date.
Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who upgraded lasu to having a college of medicine and the brain behind the Lekki Free Trade zone, brt and train to link island to Mile 2 and co and the projects are still on due to the vision carried forward.
The biggest problem Asiwaju Tinubu helped us solve that even the military era could not solve, is the waste challenge. Waste took over Lagos even during marwa tenure and it was solved by Asiwaju Tinubu administration.

There are so many other great initiatives started by him like lastma, lasaa, etc he started and now copied by other states today. States were practically sending their senior civil service bureaucrats to have internship in Lagos then and till date. Asiwaju Tinubu, unlike Chief Ibori, didn't steal the shares of Lagos in Econet. LASACO and Eko International Bank were recapitalized and we even brought Enron to Nigeria and if not that Enron is now dead, it would have been a major player in our developing power sector now. We stood against the tyranny of Pa Obasanjo when he withheld our money and throughout that period, Lagos did not owe salaries but today, you see governors receiving full money from FG yet owing salaries!

Go and read about Ehingbeti which holds yearly in the historically important place Pa Awo was held in house arrest. Asiwaju Tinubu started it and to his credit and to the glory of God , Asiwaju Tinubu is the architect of the modern Lagos. He fought tirelessly to ensure his successor is another genius, BRF and looking back now, we could have ended up with a mediocre Obanikoro and PDP ravaging everywhere like they do in all their states.May God bless Asiwaju. God bless Lagos State. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by blackpanda: 1:35am On May 14, 2021
Atiku the scammer don come again ooo grin grin
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by blackpanda: 1:37am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Trust and Igbo are not words that should be in the same sentence, unfortunately grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 2:27am On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

Sorry, but I do not agree with you. Your position is no different to:

Tinubu is a moderate Muslim, he will not support religious extremists. (I am certain you in error missed out the not).

Tinubu is a business man, he will make business friendly policies.

And shortest routes are just false hope because as far as Nigeria is concerned the route will be long.

We have 2 or so years. I hope a younger less tarnished person will arise because I would hate us to vote for a person who will sell the goose that lays the golden eggs to himself or one that will hoist it away in bullion vans right beneath our noses.

Maybe they are both thieves...

My own is that SE and SS will not vote for Tinubu after he joined an alliance to overthrow a president he felt was favoring us.

So of the two thieves, I will vote the northern thief instead of the Yoruba thief.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 2:28am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You're not much different from him by allowing emotion to rule over your judgement sir. We have seen what Tinubu achieved in public service running the most complex state in Nigeria and if your priority is on merit, you should zoom into that so you can make an informed decision. I will vote Asiwaju Tinubu, not because he is Yoruba but because he is the most tested and best qualified based on his performance in office. Can you say that for those hating him because he is Yoruba or HE Atiku's performance in office?
Below is just a summary of Asiwaju Tinubu's score sheet in office when a Nairalander who perhaps does not live in Lagos or was too young or not born then when Asiwaju Tinubu was in government. These legacies are still standing today and it is a patriotic desire to see such an excellent public administrator run the affairs of this great nation after this current administration. Those hailing the conference of Southern Governors don't even know that Asiwaju Tinubu once rallied mobilized the southern governors to form a bloc but the group was destroyed by the same PDP especially after Asiwaju successfully got HE Ngige to cross to ACN. If the PDP had not
Killed that bloc, it would have been a rallying platform to resolve the farmers-herders issues soon enough before it degenerated yet today the same southern PDP states that frustrated Asiwaju Tinubu then are ready for a southern governors bloc they rejected then. Please don't allow them to convince or confuse, a vote for Asiwaju Tinubu is a vote for excellence in public service. God bless Nigeria.

You're right to some extent but the period between Jakande and Asiwaju Tinubu were the period we suffered our worst decline. As a matter of fact, we suffered both human , political and natural adversities.

From the abandonment of Lagos by FG as soon as capital moved and we opposed the military's annulment of June 12 to the abandonment of Lagos by investors ( Lagos CBD was a ghost town) to the incessant state sponsored assassinations on the streets of Lagos to how Bar Beach destroyed and on its way to submerging the whole of VI.

Today, many of the endSars generation and the IPOB terrorists who infiltrated them won't even know that the bar beach water reaches close to where they gathered then and where they gathered was around maroko,a slum, and from that point to Epe was just a small two lane road with untarred road branches until you get to Jakande from which you trek to Eleko beach on feet because no road existed there then. No Lekki Phase this and Phase that and no round about and most of my friends who are natives of the villages there like Ogombo actually live in real village settings unlike the sprawling estates all over the place now.
How about Ikeja, it was a nightmare and it took Asiwaju Tinubu bringing order there from medical road to Oregun to Lateef Jakande roads he built and still standing till date.
Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who upgraded lasu to having a college of medicine and the brain behind the Lekki Free Trade zone, brt and train to link island to Mile 2 and co and the projects are still on due to the vision carried forward.
The biggest problem Asiwaju Tinubu helped us solve that even the military era could not solve, is the waste challenge. Waste took over Lagos even during marwa tenure and it was solved by Asiwaju Tinubu administration.
There are so many other great initiatives started by him like lastma, lasaa, etc he started and now copied by other states today. States were practically sending their senior civil service bureaucrats to have internship in Lagos then and till date. Asiwaju Tinubu, unlike Chief Ibori, didn't steal the shares of Lagos in Econet. LASACO and Eko International Bank were recapitalized and we even brought Enron to Nigeria and if not that Enron is now dead, it would have been a major player in our developing power sector now. We stood against the tyranny of Pa Obasanjo when he withheld our money and throughout that period, Lagos did not owe salaries but today, you see governors receiving full money from FG yet owing salaries!

Go and read about Ehingbeti which holds yearly in the historically important place Pa Awo was held in house arrest. Asiwaju Tinubu started it and to his credit and to the glory of God , Asiwaju Tinubu is the architect of the modern Lagos. He fought tirelessly to ensure his successor is another genius, BRF and looking back now, we could have ended up with a mediocre Obanikoro and PDP ravaging everywhere like they do in all their states.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Asiwaju. God bless Lagos State. God bless Nigeria.

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Ofodirinwa: 2:39am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

You always know Nigerians create their situation when it's time to talk about politicians. Someone is using their youth to come online and tell us what Atiku is and will do without Atiku saying a word. And you won't even be paid for it either. I don't think Buhari saw any of the online promises young ppl were making on his behalf.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Toosure70: 3:46am On May 14, 2021
You mean those slowpoke
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 6:31am On May 14, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

You always know Nigerians create their situation when it's time to talk about politicians. Someone is using their youth to come online and tell us what Atiku is and will do without Atiku saying a word. And you won't even be paid for it either. I don't think Buhari saw any of the online promises young ppl were making on his behalf.

Did you listen to Atiku and Obi’s interview with the witch that is Elrufai’s cousin, during the 2019 elections?

Were you not convinced by Atiku’s articulation what his govt will be?

If you didn’t watch it or you deliberately forming selective amnesia, then go and watch and hear him say what his govt will be about by himself.

Then you will realized I’m not being deceived by fake online promises by Atiku’s foot soldiers like you lots were deceived in 2015 and sold a dummy.

During the 2015 elections, Buhari never accepted any opportunity to articulate his ideas and visions for Nigeria unlike Atiku who has intelligently done so.

So what are you blabbing about?
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:33am On May 14, 2021
Useless youths
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Tinubuadvocate: 6:38am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Articulated2023!

I want Yoruba people to pay attention at bolded. Igbo hate Tinubu not because of anything but because of his tribe dont be carried away by their tactics. You see how this op directing saying fulani is better than Yoruba to them. Same fulani man occupied the aso rock but they hate him just because the man not appoint their son and daughter to the key position.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 6:46am On May 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[/b] I want Yoruba people to pay attention at bolded. Igbo hate Tinubu not because of anything but because of his tribe dont be carried away by their tactics. You see how this op directing saying fulani is better than Yoruba to them. Same fulani man occupied the aso rock but they hate him just because the man not appoint their son and daughter to the key position.

You definitely did not see “a certain Chicago drug lord” which should tell you that the grouse is with an individual and not the tribe.

Don’t be clever by half except you are a Fulani sent to Nairaland to perpetuate divide and rule.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by pricklewane: 6:50am On May 14, 2021
It is funny when people from a foolish tribe riddled with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry and an acute level of foolishness label others of being treacherous.

So please when this foolish tribe you are from instigated the first coup Nigeria ever witness what was that, you were fighting for freedom.

When Azikwe instead of heading the coalition to form the govt chose to be a ceremonial lunatic n slave under aboki Balewa what does your God forsaken foolish tribe call that ?

When a cursed tribe decide to slaughter the Yoruba premier of the Western region, Hausa premier of the Northern region but chose not to kill the Igbo premier of the Eastern region then jump on to slaughter the northern prime Minister of Nigeria only to have the ceremonial foolish Igbo president fly out what do foolish people from your tribe that it will never be beta for call that?

When Ekweume was slaving his foolish life away in kirikiri for the looting by Shagari according to you father's dead brain there was nothing thecherous about that ba ?

Peter Obi the fraudster slaving under another Fulani herdsmen is not also thecherous in the sight of your bugited dead brain igbo father ba ? The foolishness plaguing your tribe is endemic n incurable, a pray you all do not perish on it.

Penguin2:

Two can play the game.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by pricklewane: 7:07am On May 14, 2021
Even you can you trust an Igbo ?!

Trust igbo at you peril, I rather trust the devil than trust an igbo. You can take that to the bank n get paid.

Penguin2:

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by pricklewane: 7:16am On May 14, 2021
ayokellany:

Below is just a summary of Asiwaju Tinubu's score sheet in office when a Nairalander who perhaps does not live in Lagos or was too young or not born then when Asiwaju Tinubu was in government.
These legacies are still standing today and it is a patriotic desire to see such an excellent public administrator run the affairs of this great nation after this current administration. Those hailing the conference of Southern Governors don't even know that Asiwaju Tinubu once rallied mobilized the southern governors to form a bloc but the group was destroyed by the same PDP especially after Asiwaju successfully got HE Ngige to cross to ACN.

If the PDP had not killed that bloc, it would have been a rallying platform to resolve the farmers-herders issues soon enough before it degenerated yet today the same southern PDP states that frustrated Asiwaju Tinubu then are ready for a southern governors bloc they rejected then. Please don't allow them to convince or confuse, a vote for Asiwaju Tinubu is a vote for excellence in public service. God bless Nigeria.

Go and read about Ehingbeti which holds yearly in the historically important place Pa Awo was held in house arrest. Asiwaju Tinubu started it and to his credit and to the glory of God , Asiwaju Tinubu is the architect of the modern Lagos. He fought tirelessly to ensure his successor is another genius, BRF and looking back now, we could have ended up with a mediocre Obanikoro and PDP ravaging everywhere like they do in all their states.May God bless Asiwaju. God bless Lagos State. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Tinubuadvocate: 7:20am On May 14, 2021
Okay i heard you please tell me how Atiku and obi is better than Tinubu? Meanwhile I will give you some points why Atiku Abubakar should not be allow to have access to Nigeria treasury again.

Atiku Abubakar an ordinary Assistant superintendent custom officer retired became to his limelight in 1994 during the regime of Abdulsalam Abubakar former head of state. He was used to looted billion of dollars and this enable him to contest for governorship election in Adamawa because of money exchanged hands he defeated his opponents.

Shortly after his sue he was nominated by Obasanjo to be his running mate .during the 8 years in government this man stolen billion of dollars even his boss said he will never forgive him. Atiku stolen 20b electricity and many more. Built university, established radio and television station bought jet and luxury cars and many more.

And for the OBi we dont need much to discuss we are all know is a thief the evidence is there in port Harcourt and Abuja mall...Because Atiku nominated your tribe man shouldn't make you to lose your sanity.
Penguin2:

You definitely did not see “a certain Chicago drug lord” which should tell you that the grouse is with an individual and not the tribe.

Don’t be clever by half except you are a Fulani sent to Nairaland to perpetuate divide and rule.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by helinues: 7:26am On May 14, 2021
Yeah he should try his luck again
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Olominira(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Same format......how many times have you heard Atiku condemning fulani atrocities? Buhari and several northern leaders actually want a Nigeria with only hausa/fulani
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 9:15am On May 14, 2021
pricklewane:
It is funny when people from a foolish tribe riddled with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry and an acute level of foolishness label others of being treacherous.

So please when this foolish tribe you are from instigated the first coup Nigeria ever witness what was that, you were fighting for freedom.

When Azikwe instead of heading the coalition to form the govt chose to be a ceremonial lunatic n slave under aboki Balewa what does your God forsaken foolish tribe call that ?

When a cursed tribe decide to slaughter the Yoruba premier of the Western region, Hausa premier of the Northern region but chose not to kill the Igbo premier of the Eastern region then jump on to slaughter the northern prime Minister of Nigeria only to have the ceremonial foolish Igbo president fly out what do foolish people from your tribe that it will never be beta for call that?

When Ekweume was slaving his foolish life away in kirikiri for the looting by Shagari according to you father's dead brain there was nothing thecherous about that ba ?

Peter Obi the fraudster slaving under another Fulani herdsmen is not also thecherous in the sight of your bugited dead brain igbo father ba ? The foolishness plaguing your tribe is endemic n incurable, a pray you all do not perish on it.

The pain is too much on you. I hope you don’t choke.

Lemme give you heads up, Obi will be president first before any Yoruba man will rule this country again. You can bookmark this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGF Malami Insists On Handpicking Court/media Audience For Kanu Trial / US Economist Calls PMB Sleepy, Describes Buhari’s Government As Incompetent / Video: Dss executed 2 in igboho house. Nnamdi kanu is Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.