Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,935 members, 7,938,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President (1006 Views)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by budaatum: 11:37am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Maybe they are both thieves...

My own is that SE and SS will not vote for Tinubu after he joined an alliance to overthrow a president he felt was favoring us.

So of the two thieves, I will vote the northern thief instead of the Yoruba thief.

I would rather neither thief be voted for since they are not the only Nigerians and thieves will only steal. But I guess some Nigerians don't mind being ruled by thieves, I only hope they are the minority.

We shall see at the next elections.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Penguin2: 11:39am On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

I would rather neither thief be voted for since they are not the only Nigerians and thieves will only steal. But I guess some Nigerians don't mind be ruled by thieves, I only hope they are the minority.

We shall see at the next elections.

So what will you do if APC gives Tinubu its ticket and PDP hands theirs to Atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by budaatum: 11:48am On May 14, 2021
The amount of money Nigeria was making at the time makes it hard for most to realise how much was being stolen so some don't mind. We make a lot less today and see how much we suffer.

My former governor Mr O-no Aregbesola plundered my state for his boss you are asking me to consider for president. And there's the little issue of his bullion van on the eve of elections. If anyone else had one of those most would choke on Gandollar, but here we are forgiving such deeds and because Ọmọ wa ni, you dare ask me to overlook it and you call him ọmọluabi!

Of course I am emotionally disgusted just at the thought of it!

Vaughanlanrewaj:

You're not much different from him by allowing emotion to rule over your judgement sir. We have seen what Asiwaju Tinubu achieved in public service running the most complex state in Nigeria and if your priority is on merit, you should zoom into that so you can make an informed decision. I campaign and will vote Asiwaju Tinubu, not only because he is an Omoluabi Yoruba but because by extension, he is the most tested and best qualified based on his performance in office. Can you say that for those hating him because he is Yoruba or HE Atiku's performance in office?

Below is just a summary of Asiwaju Tinubu's score sheet in office when a Nairalander who perhaps does not live in Lagos or was too young or not born then when Asiwaju Tinubu was in government.
These legacies are still standing today and it is a patriotic desire to see such an excellent public administrator run the affairs of this great nation after this current administration. Those hailing the conference of Southern Governors don't even know that Asiwaju Tinubu once rallied mobilized the southern governors to form a bloc but the group was destroyed by the same PDP especially after Asiwaju successfully got HE Ngige to cross to ACN.

If the PDP had not killed that bloc, it would have been a rallying platform to resolve the farmers-herders issues soon enough before it degenerated yet today the same southern PDP states that frustrated Asiwaju Tinubu then are ready for a southern governors bloc they rejected then. Please don't allow them to convince or confuse, a vote for Asiwaju Tinubu is a vote for excellence in public service. God bless Nigeria.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You're right to some extent but the period between Jakande and Asiwaju Tinubu were the period we suffered our worst decline. As a matter of fact, we suffered both human , political and natural adversities.

From the abandonment of Lagos by FG as soon as capital moved and we opposed the military's annulment of June 12 to the abandonment of Lagos by investors ( Lagos CBD was a ghost town) to the incessant state sponsored assassinations on the streets of Lagos to how Bar Beach destroyed and on its way to submerging the whole of VI.

Today, many of the endSars generation and the IPOB terrorists who infiltrated them won't even know that the bar beach water reaches close to where they gathered then and where they gathered was around maroko,a slum, and from that point to Epe was just a small two lane road with untarred road branches until you get to Jakande from which you trek to Eleko beach on feet because no road existed there then. No Lekki Phase this and Phase that and no round about and most of my friends who are natives of the villages there like Ogombo actually live in real village settings unlike the sprawling estates all over the place now.

How about Ikeja, it was a nightmare and it took Asiwaju Tinubu bringing order there from medical road to Oregun to Lateef Jakande roads he built and still standing till date.
Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who upgraded lasu to having a college of medicine and the brain behind the Lekki Free Trade zone, brt and train to link island to Mile 2 and co and the projects are still on due to the vision carried forward.
The biggest problem Asiwaju Tinubu helped us solve that even the military era could not solve, is the waste challenge. Waste took over Lagos even during marwa tenure and it was solved by Asiwaju Tinubu administration.

There are so many other great initiatives started by him like lastma, lasaa, etc he started and now copied by other states today. States were practically sending their senior civil service bureaucrats to have internship in Lagos then and till date. Asiwaju Tinubu, unlike Chief Ibori, didn't steal the shares of Lagos in Econet. LASACO and Eko International Bank were recapitalized and we even brought Enron to Nigeria and if not that Enron is now dead, it would have been a major player in our developing power sector now. We stood against the tyranny of Pa Obasanjo when he withheld our money and throughout that period, Lagos did not owe salaries but today, you see governors receiving full money from FG yet owing salaries!

Go and read about Ehingbeti which holds yearly in the historically important place Pa Awo was held in house arrest. Asiwaju Tinubu started it and to his credit and to the glory of God , Asiwaju Tinubu is the architect of the modern Lagos. He fought tirelessly to ensure his successor is another genius, BRF and looking back now, we could have ended up with a mediocre Obanikoro and PDP ravaging everywhere like they do in all their states.May God bless Asiwaju. God bless Lagos State. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by budaatum: 11:51am On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:

So what will you do if APC gives Tinubu its ticket and PDP hands theirs to Atiku?

Watch Nigerians vote just as I watched us vote for my bubu. And when the wailing and the crying starts I will remind them just as I remind people today that my bubu does not feed lazy fuqs. He said so and still was elected.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by ablejesus26(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2021
Well if the South can unify and project a SE candidate to signify Equity and balance, then the North can keep the sit till 2050.
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by Indispensable85(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2021
Cash out season don start oooooo.....
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by adedehinbo(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2021
Penguin2:
Atiku/Obi ticket is still the ticket to beat.

PDP’s best bet is to repeat winning formula of 2019 in 2023 because the world knows Atiku won 2019 elections but INEC declared Buhari.

Articulated2023!

Anything that will ensure a certain Chicago drug baron doesn’t go close to Aso Rock is fine by me.
may God punish you again,we know ur tactics you notherners trying to set the south against each other, sincerely I don't think there would be election come 2023,by then we should talking about the regional boarders
Re: 2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President by adedehinbo(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2021
pricklewane:
It is funny when people from a foolish tribe riddled with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry and an acute level of foolishness label others of being treacherous.

So please when this foolish tribe you are from instigated the first coup Nigeria ever witness what was that, you were fighting for freedom.

When Azikwe instead of heading the coalition to form the govt chose to be a ceremonial lunatic n slave under aboki Balewa what does your God forsaken foolish tribe call that ?

When a cursed tribe decide to slaughter the Yoruba premier of the Western region, Hausa premier of the Northern region but chose not to kill the Igbo premier of the Eastern region then jump on to slaughter the northern prime Minister of Nigeria only to have the ceremonial foolish Igbo president fly out what do foolish people from your tribe that it will never be beta for call that?

When Ekweume was slaving his foolish life away in kirikiri for the looting by Shagari according to you father's dead brain there was nothing thecherous about that ba ?

Peter Obi the fraudster slaving under another Fulani herdsmen is not also thecherous in the sight of your bugited dead brain igbo father ba ? The foolishness plaguing your tribe is endemic n incurable, a pray you all do not perish on it.

he is not an igbo guy,they re agent of division, united south we want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here / #SecureIkoyi: Outrage Over Video Calling Poor Nigerians In Ikoyi “Trespassers” / Fulani Man In Austria Calls Young Nigerians Idiots For Supporting Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.