Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Am Depressed About My Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed About My Marriage. (2600 Views)

I Am Depressed / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Depressed About My Marriage. by RightToReject(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2021
Citing your narration and the connotation of your submission, I wager you are one of the wannabe kind and wannabe libertarian people, one of those who are usually in the habits of giving covert or overt support to hypocritically crass and opportunistic elements, like your wife, to continually constitute nuisances everywhere, especially on a forum like this, all in a bid to be adjudged civil and peaceful by the aforementioned elements.

Anyway, if she is still physically appealing to you and you don't mind loving her again once she changes for good considerably, package some overdose of her medicine and give her and see her start walking and working with you on your lead cheerfully and peacefully.

Servility is as bad as cruelty; avoid being any of them, but never be afraid to go to war when it becomes a necessity.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed About My Marriage. by Ginomel(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2021
OKOATA:
You are no diff from the said woman, imagine the nonsense coming out of someone's mouth, so he should wait till the kids are 18years and who told you the guy could last till then or he might die of HBp before then, Even the Bible says it's better to leave in a corner of a roof than a bittch woman so why must he put up with her evil behavior cos of the kids? So you as a woman if you are in an abusive relationship with kids you would wait till you are beaten to coma or death before you know you need to japa? and why would he have to jump into another marriage if he sends his ex packing, all you females always think is that men can't do without women in their lives. If his mom is alive he can drop his kids there so it's not a must he conti
nues in the evil relationship.

Leave that guy, let him keep on saying what I don't understand. I really struggled finding a word for him to be as polite as possible and shield the way I felt about him after reading the trash, sorry I mean the stuff he wrote there
Re: I Am Depressed About My Marriage. by Jethrosam(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2021
My brother i thank god for your life and mine also that u are alive to share this,have had that exprience and am praying to god to take full control,pls and pls for the sake of your own life,just make ur self happy.before biting ur finger in the grave.when u think of sending her parking she may attack u spritually.women who sundely change in mariagge and turn her self to public hole.mr man just live ur life.i wasnt born lame.but my wife and her family want to put me on wheel chair,just because of sending her out.pls bro we all met on earth.so dont let ur wife build u a self contain 6ft.sir be wise with it.
Re: I Am Depressed About My Marriage. by adeayo1603: 2:11am On May 15, 2021
Jethrosam:
My brother i thank god for your life and mine also that u are alive to share this,have had that exprience and am praying to god to take full control,pls and pls for the sake of your own life,just make ur self happy.before biting ur finger in the grave.when u think of sending her parking she may attack u spritually.women who sundely change in mariagge and turn her self to public hole.mr man just live ur life.i wasnt born lame.but my wife and her family want to put me on wheel chair,just because of sending her out.pls bro we all met on earth.so dont let ur wife build u a self contain 6ft.sir be wise with it.

Hmmm it is well
Re: I Am Depressed About My Marriage. by Angrygoat: 6:44am On May 15, 2021
U didn't see signs b4 u married her and came in her ba. For better for worse fool
Re: I Am Depressed About My Marriage. by frozen70(f): 12:21pm On May 15, 2021
adeayo1603:
Good day, my fellow nairalander.Please do excuse any error discover on my typing.Please I need you peoples advice on my marriage.l am in a marriage of 9yrs with 2 kids .l have been having this issues of getting tired of my wife behavior which is running me to depression.
Am the reserve and the quiet type of person but she is the opposite of me, she is the type that nags alot,keeps all manners of frds.Any neighborhood or apartments we move to she associates with people easily and in the course of that she gets into problems with people.This has been going on for several years like that since our marriage and I have talked to her severally on her bad behavior,at times she apologize and atimes she gets into a fight with me.For like 2yrs ago I traveled out of the country after I lost my job and since that time till date I still get complain from people about her from home and I myself is aware of some of her stupid behavior.
Recently,she got involved in a fight with the wife of a neighbor in the new apartment I got for them in which I was told the lady stab her knife on her hand,after making some inquiries from conversation with people.I discovered the lady is fighting her because she suspect and accused my wife and her husband are having an affair.l have confronted my wife on the issue but she denied,I am not bothered about if truly she is having affair with the neighbor because I don't have any evidence.But what bothers me most is this her uncare attitude and bad behavior upto the level of getting in a fight with just anybody.
Please people advice me, how can I send her away of my life without hurting my kids because am already fed up with the marriage long time ago but am just patient because of my kids because any action I take to punish this woman, it will affect my kids.
I am really fed up,I do have heartache everytime because of this her bad behavior.Atimes when I cautioned her on this behavior she gets furious and maybe later apologies,pls am really fed up.
I am just regretting everyday how I got myself into this kind of marriage.

The pain has been roo my h for you to bear

Even as you are not living in the same area with her, her stupidity is affecting you where you are

Her type is not ready to change because, she has polluted her blood to be naughty

You have to make out time to come home and personal report her to her family and let them know that you are tired of her and the Marriage and you want to move on

As for your kids, they will be affected some how but juts provide for them and pay their school fees to the school directly

By the time you start this, let's see if she will tame herself and She doesn't, just move on
Re: I Am Depressed About My Marriage. by Dark002(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2021
frozen70:

The pain has been roo my h for you to bear

Even as you are not living in the same area with her, her stupidity is affecting you where you are

Her type is not ready to change because, she has polluted her blood to be naughty

You have to make out time to come home and personal report her to her family and let them know that you are tired of her and the Marriage and you want to move on

As for your kids, they will be affected some how but juts provide for them and pay their school fees to the school directly

By the time you start this, let's see if she will tame herself and She doesn't, just move on

simply report to her parents or you report her to the court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, The Family Head. How Well Is He Playing His Role? / Help Save My Marriage / Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.