Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic (1846 Views)

Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Selling Her Air-fryer / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by Chenzee(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2021
A barren woman gets pregnant after 20 years of marriage. What will you do as the woman? What will you do as her husband?

Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by dmgr(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2021
This matter big o
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2021
She was never barren, only that her husband was the one with the issue of fertility. The pregnancy after 20 years is a clear indication that she was fertile ever since but was subjected to her husband's sex which has yielded nothing. It's a serious case which for me i feel she need not abort as some events happen mysteriously to humans.

4 Likes

Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by mascot345: 7:35am On May 14, 2021
The story could be a lie. How old was she when she got married? 20 + 20= 40years.

Almost menupause ... I can't really tell shaa.

2 Likes

Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by phr33man(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2021
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by slimjohn2k5: 7:40am On May 14, 2021
Twenty years marriage is 99% chance she is in her menopause unless she married at 18
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by chatinent: 8:03am On May 14, 2021
I don't support abortion, unless it is detrimental to the woman's life and an only choice.

Did not her said husband know when she was raped?
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by Freestainworld(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2021
The hubby is crazy, I wouldn't advise my wife to do so, 20yrs is not a child's play
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by ReneJay(f): 8:13am On May 14, 2021
Even God caused Berthsheba(the woman king David slept with) to lose the illegitimate pregnancy. No matter the desperate crave for food, a hungry man can never eat and keep grass for food.
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by Lalami3232(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2021
The mere sight of that pikin go dey make the man dey remember the incident everyday. It's better the man adopts a child than keep that baby because the pikin go refresh he memory of how those yeye robbers screwed the wife mercilessly grin

1 Like

Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by paulolee(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2021
even if the man is impotent, are u expecting him to father a bastard n train up the product of dt kinda rape??
unknown robbers raped someone n shes thinking of keeping it? dt means she would move out because its better to adopt a child than train up dt kid..
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by cassidy1996(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2021
Fake story
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2021
LMAO grin
A mighty insult on the husband. They beat him, robbed him, slept with his wife in front of him and left impregnating her with a baby, maybe with triplets or quadruplets.
They might not have come to lecture him on "How to impregnate your wife" but he will never forget that lesson for the rest of his life, and he will forever be angry with his wife especially if she refuses to abort and happily cuddles and kisses those babies in front of him.
Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by oyinella(f): 10:46am On May 14, 2021
mascot345:
The story could be a lie. How old was she when she got married? 20 + 20= 40years.

Almost menupause ... I can't really tell shaa.

1 Like

Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by Draslo(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
oyinella:

My mom is 56, and still buys pad everymonth
Why naw? We don't need this info

3 Likes

Re: A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
She should keep the child. Na the husband fowl no dey chop corn all this while. If he can't continue with the marriage he should end it. The man go know the use of pikin when old age come. And to the people saying menopause, I have seen a woman of 58 that gave birth to twins.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? / So What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With / To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.