Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (51183 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by drlateef: 5:28pm On May 14, 2021
Isreal is evil. America is evil. Both are terrorists countries. So much terror from Paulians and Jews. Every country has a right to defend themselves, but no right to torture and imprison other people because they have military might. The Palestinians are in bondage and America is talking about right to defend themselves. Yet they will come to lecture us about human rights. Evil countries. Evil powers.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Bbbwings: 5:28pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

i have been to the Usa numerous time......and i dont wanna go there anymore.....na everybody u think say want to live in the US?

For your information, i have a french passport, i dont need to apply for US visa ,if i wanna go there...
Yeye man.
Why you go the place.
When are you getting visa to go to Afghanistan, Iran and yemen

4 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Emmy000seun(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2021
You have seen well pastor wink
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I stand with Israel, I see Israel winning this war, I see the United States secretly supporting Israel with weapons and intelligence, I see a massive barrage of nuclear missiles by the US on Iran, I see the Arabs surrendering. This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by keppler: 5:33pm On May 14, 2021
patriotic007:
Isreal can not be defeated militarily for the following reasons
1)Isreal built its first nuclear war head in 1963 even with strong opposition from US then
2)Isreal utilizes 90 percent of it's scientific breakthrough in building weapons even when they acquired weapons from other Western countries,they modify these weapons and improve on them
3)Isreal mandated all it's citizens to undergo military training once they are 18 years meaning all it's citizens have military training.
4)Isreali army (IDF) is unique in the sense that every soldier is a commander on his or her own.The field soldier can make decisions independent of command from superiors.
5)Isreal have a very unique way of spotting talent and intelligence.They utilize it immediately.All the best graduating students from all their universities are absolbed into their society immediately,no quota system no favouritism no nepotism just merit.
6) Isreal currently has the best scientist in the world and many Jewish scientist of other nations are affiliated to isreal.Believe me most Western nations rely on Jewish brains.
7) Lastly Isreal has MAD(mutual assured distruction). Although I have not confirmed it yet but I will. MAD is a deadly multiple nuclear weapons arrangements that can only trigger itself when Isreal is destroyed.What this means is that once Isreal is destroyed the weapon automatically destroys the whole of the middle East. Only USA has that capability so far.
Bro! you've really studied them. I did when I was studying top and battle tested military many years ago and your point 2 was what struck me then. It means that even if a US and Israeli pilot man an F-16 jet, the Israeli could have a upper hand because his has been re-configured.

One point I would add is that top nations have Jewish lobbies who are top dogs in such countries. I just found out yesterday that even David Beckham has a Jewish heritage (this is just a footballer but a UN ambassador also). So, many decision making of those world powers could be influenced by the Jewish top dogs in those countries. Hence, Israeli enemies are in for a long ride (Even India will not want to betray them for the support Israel has lent in some of their troubling times)

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by seglabsy(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2021
puremaker7:
how far about the rapture you promised, now Biden is acting as a president and we have not seen any rapture, or is it happening in your home?
mmmm, unbelievers
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by omonnakoda: 5:34pm On May 14, 2021
As a black man in Nigeria my duty is to equip myself fully with the facts.
I can take positions based on MY OWN interests.
So I need to be clear what those are
Neither the Palestinians nor the Israelis are my friends ,brothers or allies .
I know for a fact that Jews resident in Europe were Major financiers , facilitators of the Trans Atlantic Slave trade and
Arabs were in the same position with regard to the Trans_Saharan slave trade BOTH based on a position that black people were not much better than animals a view they still hold to this day

Since I am neither Jew , Muslim nor Christian I am free from sentimental entanglements .

Israel from 1948 was created by acts of terrorism . It is no different from Creating a Fulani nation in the Benue Valley.

Palestinians occupied the whole of Palestine and were pushed out BY FORCE .

So From my reckoning Israel does not have moral justification to call anyone terrorists.
This is an issue of survival of the fittest. Strong nations do what they like because they have the means not because they are chosen by God

If we want to side with Israel or Palestine Fine . Let us do so for strategic reasons not sentimental ones.
From my perspective who them two epp?
Still let us be informed . Let us be educated .
History has a way of repeating itself
We could see white people do the same thing in South Africa or indeed other parts of Africa one day under the guise of global warming or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Karlovych: 5:35pm On May 14, 2021
Bbbwings:

It has been resolved oga
The pipeline is online again.
I know it's been resolved, but the government hasn't done anything to clarify why they had to pay ransom to the attackers
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Ewedegubbler: 5:37pm On May 14, 2021
islamists always win against weak and defenseless opponents. But once they meet their match they will start crying and protesting all over the world..

Make all the head slammers relocate to Gaza and go collect una own punishment from Natenyahu...

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Ewedegubbler: 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
Edusouls:
Isreal don’t even believe in Jesus Christ they crucified him, till today they never accepted Christ as True God, very minor Christians exist there, but down here u see foolish religious Africans supporting Isreal, even as they are committing crimes against humanity in Gaza killing children. Chai Africans are too dumb to be humans I swear, that’s why we are really black monkeys, no common sense at all

No wahala.. we still support against una as the only cure for Allahu madness

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by dvkot(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
tjhinal:
You are a bastard, advuse your CAN to try it and see how we will turn you into ash and dust, rubbish.
e choke u abi grin
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by joelbooks: 5:41pm On May 14, 2021
Onyechiyelugo:
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I am a graduate of Civil Engineering and registered with COREN. I am also a Ph.D student in one of the public Universities in Nigeria. I had a job at the beggining of the year, but did not last.
I am struggling to survive and cannot even pay tuition fees.

Please, anyone with information about lecturing jobs: private and public Universities; construction projects: asphalt roads, interlocking roads, buildings and foundations should contact me. The duration of the project may be few months, I will do it. I am presently in Lagos State.

Call: 07038005502
Pay visits to numerous project sites and introduce yourself to work on part time basis....we have numerous on going private and public projects in Lagos presently
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by keppler: 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Isreal jews believe in God but they don't believe Jesus is the son of God.

Jews crucified Jesus. And for Christians the place of Jesus is sacred to us.

There are many jews who don't believe in a Supreme being.

And yes not all bloodied children in the war are real. Many times it's faked to garner sympathy from asswipes like you.

God bless Isreal.
IDF have even shown aerial videos (maybe from drones or their jets that bomb launch sites) how some of Hamas' rockets misfires and fall INSIDE GAZA. This will definitely kill themselves but they'll show the pictures to play victim card.

And by the way, their clerics have been encouraging them to become martyrs, telling them six promises of Allah. This make sense again since IDF give warning for civilians to evacuate any place they want to bomb (I don't know any military that does that, not even US will do that, not to talk of Hamas who send rockets directly to civilian places). Hence, we shouldn't see any civilian casualty.
Therefore, it could be argued with these two points that the Arabs there are more killer of themselves than by the IDF

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by dvkot(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ipob Terrorists inclusive, They're also Terrorist. This is why Nigeria army will continue to slaughter them in Mass cheesy
continue drinking cow urine

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Krismas(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
ACCORDING TO TODAY'S ISRAELI JPOST REPORT, 160 ISRAELI WAR PLANES ATTACKED GAZA OVER NIGHT AND KILLED SO MANY HAMAS SOLDIERS WHO MOVED INTO THE MANY TUNNELS BENEATH THE CITY, HOPING TO EMERGE FROM THEM TO ATTACK ISRAELI SOLDIERS, WHO WERE ANNOUNCED TO HAVE MOVED INTO GAZA WITH THEIR TANKS, WTHOUT THEIR KNOWING THAT IT WAS MERE ISRAEL DECEPTION TO LURE THEM INTO THE TUNNELS IN ORDER TO BOMB THEM. HAMAS HAS CALLED ON RUSSIA TO NEGOTIATE A CEASE FIRE BUT NETANYAHU IS IN NO MODE FOR CEASE FIRE NOW.
cool Natanyahu doesn’t have to be in d mood. Wen Russia come, he will start to beg, that there are a million Russian-jews so pls pls support me. Russia must put a stop to dis Israel nonsense
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2021
Onyechiyelugo:
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I am a graduate of Civil Engineering and registered with COREN. I am also a Ph.D student in one of the public Universities in Nigeria. I had a job at the beggining of the year, but did not last.
I am struggling to survive and cannot even pay tuition fees.

Please, anyone with information about lecturing jobs: private and public Universities; construction projects: asphalt roads, interlocking roads, buildings and foundations should contact me. The duration of the project may be few months, I will do it. I am presently in Lagos State.

Call: 07038005502
boss pls be very careful. I know they are some awesome & amazing people here on nairaland because this was where I met people that gave me hope when I had none within me but they are also oloriburuku set of entities that are bent on putting ones family I everlasting pain so you shld thread carefully when been called for an interview. Let your family know where you are going and don't go alone at least with that they will know you didn't come there alone. Abeg aside all this hustle, our lives matter most shocked

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by babatee90(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2021
rottennaija:
That was how they turned a blind eye to the genocide in Rwanda.
they were even offering Asylum to the perpetrators
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Magmata: 5:58pm On May 14, 2021
brightalo1010:

So you're supporting the same man you called antichrist for winning an election, the same man you vowed that he will never be sworn in. Shame should catch you hypocrite and preacher of hate.

I even thought by now we all would have been carrying Mark of 666 on our foreheads from the way you were making useless noise over this same joe Biden. Smh

One thing about ignorance is that as it grows it picks up confidence.

Ignoramus(s) make the most noises, even when reality slaps them with the truth.

That guy is one of the many with unguided spiritual zeal; he is too far from reality.

He will soon see for himself that life is wider and deeper than his narrow mind can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by seglabsy(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2021
Sutrin:
Work on a six months contract writing articles from home. p

Remuneration : 500,000 Naira.

If this opportunity interests you, signify your interest by sending a message on WhatsApp on

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Thank you
hi me on 08032432089 with information
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:00pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
cool Natanyahu doesn’t have to be in d mood. Wen Russia come, he will start to beg, that there are a million Russian-jews so pls pls support me. Russia must put a stop to dis Israel nonsense
Mediation efforts are on going as American envoy will be in Israel this weekend, lets hope they come out with something tangible that wil lead to ceasefire.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by oliverano: 6:07pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Only one without understanding will say Israel should not defend itself and its People.

1 Rocket in a Country will crumble and destroy the Nation ! Talkless of over 2000 Rockets Fired into a small Nation in the midst of Enemies .
If not the Strong Covenant GOD Almighty has with them , their Enemies should have Crippled and wiped them off.

Lamentation upon Lamentation ,
Lies upon Lies cannot Change What is written!

Israel is a Nation of Peace!
Israel Accomodates all irrespective of Belief or religion..
Even the Muslims and Christians in Palestine are more comfortable living in Israel than in their own country. That alone should give u Understanding..

There is No Gang up, Lies, False hood or Misinformation that can change what is written.

I am not one who goes with Lies, rhetorics and Falsehood!

Listen!
Israel is Blessed by the Most High GOD!
You Bless them, you be Blessed!
You Curse them , you are Cursed!
There is Nothing you , me, Media or any Nation can do about it!

I Don't care whether you say they hate me or not!
I Stand Proudly and Unapologetically with the Nation of Israel

Not to talk of...
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Adakintroy: 6:11pm On May 14, 2021
Now non of this happen during trump. Because a man was in the house( right)

He just tell the kids stop! Or you get hit!.

But with mother(left) it's like juniour what happen..?.why did you hit your brother..Sam what happen... Two states solution blah blah.

All talk no actions.

Anyway more of this rubbish go come.

CNN food is ready.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ronaldbecky(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2021
youngcash99:
what are you saying, I have Muslim friends and they are not terrorist.
lolz..that can only hapen when d their system is flaw,the bad outweight d good tinz..the system become corrupt cause of thier adelogy...to them is kill and conquer...terrorists are muslims,Not all muslims are terrorists(na d matter b this)
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by jikins(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2021
patriotic007:
Isreal can not be defeated militarily for the following reasons
1)Isreal built its first nuclear war head in 1963 even with strong opposition from US then
2)Isreal utilizes 90 percent of it's scientific breakthrough in building weapons even when they acquired weapons from other Western countries,they modify these weapons and improve on them
3)Isreal mandated all it's citizens to undergo military training once they are 18 years meaning all it's citizens have military training.
4)Isreali army (IDF) is unique in the sense that every soldier is a commander on his or her own.The field soldier can make decisions independent of command from superiors.
5)Isreal have a very unique way of spotting talent and intelligence.They utilize it immediately.All the best graduating students from all their universities are absolbed into their society immediately,no quota system no favouritism no nepotism just merit.
6) Isreal currently has the best scientist in the world and many Jewish scientist of other nations are affiliated to isreal.Believe me most Western nations rely on Jewish brains.
7) Lastly Isreal has MAD(mutual assured distruction). Although I have not confirmed it yet but I will. MAD is a deadly multiple nuclear weapons arrangements that can only trigger itself when Isreal is destroyed.What this means is that once Isreal is destroyed the weapon automatically destroys the whole of the middle East. Only USA has that capability so far.

Still posting this trash here na only Israel and US get nukes in the world. Trash!!!
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
Bbbwings:
Yeye man. Why you go the place. When are you getting visa to go to Afghanistan, Iran and yemen

thanks for calling your father a yeye man.......
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by afroxyz: 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
“You take my water,
burn my olive trees,
destroy my house,
take my job,
steal my land,
imprison my father,
kill my mother,
bombard my country,
starve us all,
humiliate us all,
but I am to blame:
I shot a rocket back.”
- Chomsky
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Sleekfingers: 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
slachtoffers:

Terrorist sympathiser sighted.

Why don't you buy ticket, go over there and help them fight Israel. grin

whatever......for your information, Israel the one looking for trouble.......forcefully taking their lands........instead of the useless Usa to do the necessary. By advocating for peace....they are taking side......
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by patriotic007: 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
jikins:

Still posting this trash here na only Israel and US get nukes in the world. Trash!!!
this is the reason Isreal has always defeated you guys(Arabs)....I just gave you an analysis of your enemy and you dismissed it like a water melon even as this same enemy has defeated you in countless wars.....Never dismiss your enemy's capabilities...study what makes him unique, utilize the same strategy or find ways to neutralise it.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Signum(f): 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Plain truth. Though sadly painful to Palestine. All those Americans protesting are all hypocrites. If a rocket from Palestine were to hit Newyork or California. They would bomb Palestine for the next fifteen years. Call Hamas a dictator and kill him, then import a new democrazy. Because it's smaller isreal, they're now protesting.

The Americans that protests are all muslims. That's the reason

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by emapeteum(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
Edusouls:
Isreal don’t even believe in Jesus Christ they crucified him, till today they never accepted Christ as True God, very minor Christians exist there, but down here u see foolish religious Africans supporting Isreal, even as they are committing crimes against humanity in Gaza killing children. Chai Africans are too dumb to be humans I swear, that’s why we are really black monkeys, no common sense at all
Pls, some individual Jews believe in Christ. The first set of Christians were Jew. Majority may not, that does not mean all the Jews. My Bible says pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by patriotic007: 6:42pm On May 14, 2021
jikins:

Don't worry by tomorrow I will bring you more secrets about Isreals war methods....I have a lot to open up on this guys(isreali army).....Hope mossad won't come after me o grin....I will also analyse mossad and their modus operandi... you guys should just stay tuned if you have any Hope of ever fighting Isreal to a stalemate not to talk of defeating them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.