Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (51123 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ronaldbecky(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2021
friday2011:

Yes, I agree not to have seen a Christian killing in Christ's name...but I repeat, not all Muslims are terrorists.

God bless you.
hmmmm..this is too deep...not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims...una only this religious dey give problems everywere..

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Sleekfingers: 5:04pm On May 14, 2021
Bbbwings:
[s][/s]
You can book a flight to palestine to fight.

Im sure if US give you visa today,tomorrow you don pack load. cheesy

i have been to the Usa numerous time......and i dont wanna go there anymore.....na everybody u think say want to live in the US?

For your information, i have a french passport, i dont need to apply for US visa ,if i wanna go there...
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Qoko: 5:04pm On May 14, 2021
Onyechiyelugo:
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I am a graduate of Civil Engineering and registered with COREN. I am also a Ph.D student in one of the public Universities in Nigeria. I had a job at the beggining of the year, but did not last.
I am struggling to survive and cannot even pay tuition fees.
Please, anyone with information about lecturing jobs: private and public Universities; construction projects: asphalt roads, interlocking roads, buildings and
foundations should contact me. The duration of the project may be few months, I will do it. I am presently in Lagos State.

Call: 07038005502

�����������������
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Olafada(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2021
The pale complexion boiz(Lebanon) are trying to escalate the war

Las Las dem too go collect
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by dederocs(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2021
Most definitely.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by tnerro1(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
Angelfrost:
Soon the morons in the Northern part of a certain 3rd world country will start protesting and burning things in support of Palestine and Hamas!!!...

They will be there forming solidarity in something that doesn't concern them, even while their own people are being kidnapped, maimed, and slaughtered almost on a daily basis! Same people who will never protest against failed leadership in their own backward backyard! undecided

Let them start, this country needs a spark, maybe they will be the ones to provide it. Hope u notice nowadays when they start nonsense in the north, the south also reply with their own nonsense
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ronaldbecky(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
compton11:
oponu

Don't forget Jesus,moses and all old testament prophets knack head for ground too
lolz..there own knacking too much
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Bahun(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
grin grin angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry
fuckingAyaya:
Our Palestinians brothers from the north nd few in the south west over to you guys

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Sleekfingers: 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
rottennaija:

I don't know about any payments of any sort because most of those who carry on thus surt of subjugation and vices don't stay long enough to ripe the reward of their actions. What I know is that nothing last forever. Throughout history, there has been super power that has carried on like the present super power and eventually, their time comes to an end. US, France, Britain, Germany will eventually give way at some point. It may not take up to 50 years.

yes, the usa will fall like italy(roman empire) and greece......

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by dragunov: 5:07pm On May 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Our Palestinians brothers from the north nd few in the south west over to you guys

There are none in the SW save that MURIC foo.l that reasons like a millipede.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 14, 2021
Sheunma:
When muslims kill Muslims, Christians are happy.

When Christians kill Muslim, Christians are happy.

When Christians kill Christians, Muslims are happy.

When Jews kill Muslims, Christians are happy.

When Jews kill Christians, both Christians and Muslims are happy.

When the concept of right and wrong is sacrificed on the alter of religious affiliations, humanity is non better than animals in the jungle.
People are ready and willing to sanction evil and death on others so long they are convinced they have the approval of their favorite god or prophet.

"Left on their own, good people will do good things and bad people bad things but if you need a good person to do bad things, give him religion!"

Terrorist sympathiser sighted.

What about when Muslims kill Christians?
When Muslims kill atheists?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ugofulfilled(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2021
MsAllison:
grin

ka boom
ka boom
ka boom
keep raining hailstorm to terrorists
let them burn
burn baby burn!!!

Hehehehehe this one is typical agbanari ajo mmadu agbakwulu ajọ mmụọ ( you ran away from evil person come jam evil spirit)

a spear in the heart of Tinubu urchins and those cheering and supporting Biden.

seems this Biden guy is good after all.
from supporting EndSARs
to snubbing terrorist buhari
to supporting Israel.
now tell me why did Tinubu urchins supported him at the first place cheesy
one would have thought by now Biden will be raining missiles to Tel Aviv at the order of Tinubu urchins that supported him.

Hehehehehe

some people should understand that Israel US relationship is beyond politics

God bless America
God bless Israel
God bless Children of God (igbos, real omoluabis and peaceful hausas)

thunder fire Buhari.
thunder fire Buhari supporters
thunder fire Tinubu urchins

all this and more I pray through Christ our Lord Amen
cool cool cool small small dey vex.
No kee me with laugh grin grin grin abeg

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Oracleforce: 5:13pm On May 14, 2021
Babalola0920:
This is pathetic how will ISRAEL Steal peoples LAND and still terrorizing THEM na turn by TURN those of you siding line with the WRONG DOER UNA GO SEE PART 2

The land was initial theirs by conquest....and when war came they defeated the Israelites and destroy their temple and synagogue...but after independence, they started conquering their land back...from the history book, the land of Israel start from the part of Egypt to Jordan, to some part of Iran, and Israeli...
In ancient, there wasn't any country called Palestine but during to ottoman empire, they encroach on all parts of the Israeli land....
The Israeli jew have scattered due to war defeat... the majority of Jews are presently in Russian and other parts of European countries...

Israel originally owns the land by conquest, so, after reclaiming part of its territory, Palestine is now grumbling...

8 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

and palestine got the right also to bomb those israeli's arse.....

The bloody usa are the one supporting that useless country call israel........always meddling in wetin no concern them.......the same usa planned the killing of ghadaffi......turning libya to a terrorist country......now the libyans are regretting now.........the same usa equipped the rebels in agfanistan..just to send russia packing.....which dey did sucessfully......they are one who trained osama bin laden........

Anyways, Usa will pay for their sins.......make dem continue.......

Lebanon, palestine, agfanistan, syria, yemen, iran, iraq should join force and bomb israel........those bloody israelis are taking lands that those not belong to them.....

Terrorist sympathiser sighted.

Why don't you buy ticket, go over there and help them fight Israel. grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by dragunov: 5:14pm On May 14, 2021
Elock1:
don't mind them
Na them find trouble but when they got served with what they dished others they are crying foul now.

Same with herders terrorists. When they were killing ipob members and igbo farmers they didn't know, but when the (oppressed) decided to defend themselves, miyeti Allah are now crying foul.

Ndi Ala

Lebanon should just be careful

That is their method now. Its always ok when they chance you, oppress you, kill you. But when you overpower them, they start crying foul and acting like the victims. Awon weyrey!
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by puremaker7(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Be need to collect 72 virgins before going to slam our heads against the Earth.
you need to learn how to Write a proper English sentence.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by tnerro1(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

and palestine got the right also to bomb those israeli's arse.....

The bloody usa are the one supporting that useless country call israel........always meddling in wetin no concern them.......the same usa planned the killing of ghadaffi......turning libya to a terrorist country......now the libyans are regretting now.........the same usa equipped the rebels in agfanistan..just to send russia packing.....which dey did sucessfully......they are one who trained osama bin laden........

Anyways, Usa will pay for their sins.......make dem continue.......

Lebanon, palestine, agfanistan, syria, yemen, iran, iraq should join force and bomb israel........those bloody israelis are taking lands that those not belong to them.....

All those moslem countries u mentioned, they can’t fight Israel because they are too busy killing each other in their own countries

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by PDPGuy: 5:16pm On May 14, 2021
omonnakoda:

God does not have Covenant with Ogoni, Hausa nko Babu What of Efik and Igbo e no dey

See Colo Mentality

Covenant ko Babcock ni
grin grin
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by tnerro1(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2021
Israel should secretly nuke those moslem terrorist and say it’s a mistake

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by seglabsy(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2021
Ceenachi:
I pray it lasts for long because the Islamic are trouble makers
Kill them all religion of pieces
if you tell them they would not agree with you,most of them are wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by keppler: 5:18pm On May 14, 2021
Edusouls:
Illiterates everywhere especially in this Africa do Isreal believe in God? How many Christians are there in Isreal? Who crucified Jesus Christ? Even though they are killing children God bless Isreal, chai Africans are better human monkeys I swear
You guys will not stop crying foul.

Jews don't believe in Jesus (though there are Jews who do - messianic Jews) but they share Old testament with the Christians. Hence, they believe in God.
There are few Jewish Christians in Israel but Christians would prefer their Holy site to be in control of Israeli government than to be in control of Muslim government, or worst case, Hamas.

Few things to know

First, the greatest support for Israel came not from Christians, but from HINDUS in India. Yes! Hindus. Why? Islam is their common enemy

Then, Christians don't hate the Jews because they crucified Jesus. In fact, the Romans did. We know that Muslims hate them because they troubled Muhammad and eventually, a Jewess poisoned him which weakened him to death after few years.

Lastly, we know that Muslims don't like Christians also as they don't like anyone who isn't a Muslim. So don't get mad when Christians don't support those who won't hesitate to kill them, screaming allahu akbar

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Jamaall(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2021
During the second world war,when Israelites were running seeking for shelter after the Holocaust.they begged the land owners (Palestinians) not to turn down there offer as that's there last hope.what later happened the shelter seekers turn land owner claiming not just Palestinian land alone buh even Golan height and some part of Lebanon, the UN played the role of mediator asking for two state solution buh it never see the light of the day as Israel has it Zionist movement hidden agender...some recap to what really transpired the Current uprising.Palestine family were forcefully evicted from there home by a court other in shaik jarra neighborhood at the same time giving the house to the isreali settlers..
Sometimes you just need to be human being to see good or bad irrespective of your religious affiliation...

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by youngcash99(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2021
Bastardallah:
Kill every body wey dey knack head for ground in the name of prayer. They are all terrorist.

what are you saying, I have Muslim friends and they are not terrorist.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=101689028]As a prophet, I stand with Israel, I see Israel winning this war, I see the United States secretly supporting Israel with weapons and intelligence, I see a massive barrage of nuclear missiles by the US on Iran, I see the Arabs surrendering. This I have seen.
You have seen well my brother ❤️
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ken6488(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2021
Dhury:
Hypocrisy is when you against palestine freedom and support biafran Christian terrorist . you will remain our slave for ever and there's nothing world terrorist super powers can do about it.
A matter of time the world come for you guys, all terrorists will be wiped out of the earth

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by dragunov: 5:24pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:
Sleepy Joey never disappoints. Thank you.
Now over to the cry lords cheesy grin we need a river cheesy

He is not sleepy Joe naaah grin Atleast he is more alert and smarter than that loud mouth buffoon who does not know his left from his right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by keppler: 5:24pm On May 14, 2021
Jamaall:
During the second world war,when Israelites were running seeking for shelter after the Holocaust.they begged the land owners (Palestinians) not to turn down there offer as that's there last hope.what later happened the shelter seekers turn land owner claiming not just Palestinian land alone buh even Golan height and some part of Lebanon, the UN played the role of mediator asking for two state solution buh it never see the light of the day as Israel has it Zionist movement hidden agender...some recap to what really transpired the Current uprising.Palestine family were forcefully evicted from there home by a court other in shaik jarra neighborhood at the same time giving the house to the isreali settlers..
Sometimes you just need to be human being to see good or bad irrespective of your religious affiliation...
The bolded statement does not apply to you because you've twisted history due to your religious affiliation.
Many here knows what happened before 1948 and those who don't know can easily google, seeing that you produce a propaganda rather than the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ComrdDRS1: 5:24pm On May 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
This is apartheid, this is what all Ipob Terrorists claimed to be fighting Against. Seizing one's ancestral land. This is what Ebonyi and Benue are killing themselves for yet they're not called Terrorist.

As far as Israel is concerned your cry will never end...
This TERRORISts baffles me a lot

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ken6488(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2021
yarimagombe:
Both Biden and Benjamin Netanyaho are the real definition of terrorists. So the stupid Biden mean that Palastine they don't have right to depends theirself and their territory from the attack from the terrorist Israel. Israel are only target innocent children's and women while Palastine are busy killing the terrorist militants of Israel.
Death to all terrorists Nigeria terrorists own is not too far
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by dragunov: 5:26pm On May 14, 2021
Jamaall:

Lori irooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ken6488(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2021
tjhinal:
You are a bastard, advuse your CAN to try it and see how we will turn you into ash and dust, rubbish.
Death to all terrorists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.