Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Stand With Isreal And My Prayers Are With Them. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Stand With Isreal And My Prayers Are With Them. (193 Views)

I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal / Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Isreal And My Prayers Are With Them. by Naijabad: 4:34pm On May 14, 2021
Isreal will come out of this unwarranted offensive against them stronger and better.
Muslims every where and anywhere are potential terrorists.

All other religion live in peace with one another. The moment Islam enters, problem starts.

The God of Isreal never sleep nor slumber.

Long live Isreal,
Long live haters of terrorism.

5 Likes

Re: I Stand With Isreal And My Prayers Are With Them. by dvkot(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2021
Istandwithisreal
#deathtomuslimterrorist

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Isreal And My Prayers Are With Them. by Danny50: 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
I stand with israel

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Isreal And My Prayers Are With Them. by Naijabad: 6:50pm On May 14, 2021
Danny50:
I stand with israel
Re: I Stand With Isreal And My Prayers Are With Them. by Naijabad: 9:41pm On May 15, 2021
dvkot:
Istandwithisreal
#deathtomuslimterrorist

(1) (Reply)

Israel Continued To Carry Airstrike On Gaza / Saudi Officials Resort To Secret Trials To Liquidate Political Prisoners: Rights / Is A Major Conflict About To Playout In The Coming Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.