Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,821 members, 7,966,028 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged (1353 Views)

5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More / My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj / My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yesterday my gf visited me and she said that since both of us are not in the same school that we should engage I asked why she said that she has been receiving offers from her school guys that she just want to make sure that I don't have another girl and that it will make us to be committed in our relationship but I told her that we are too young be engaged since both of us are in our first year in our different schools but she insist that it is the only way that she trust me from now till the future. I love her but I can't agree nor refuse the engagement offer. Should I refuse or agree to her requst. Your advise will highly be welcome.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by segzicres(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
Guy you're too young to be engaged! Plus she's too young to understand the meaning! Just free her if she insist and move on! There too many milestones to be completed
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by HighChief4(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
You guys should be more committed to your studies, even engagement cannot guarantee any trust
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by omega25red(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

Yesterday my gf visited me and she said that since both of us are not in the same school that we should engage I asked why she said that she has been receiving offers from her school guys that she just want to make sure that I don't have another girl and that it will make us to be committed in our relationship but I told her that we are too young be engaged since both of us are in our first year in our different schools but she insist that it is the only way that she trust me from now till the future. I love her but I can't agree nor refuse the engagement offer. Should I refuse or agree to her requst. Your advise will highly be welcome.
wow i like that girl she has come up with the sure fire way of exiting your relationship by giving you an ultimatum.

so does she want a ring or does she want the traditional introduction? which of the two can you afford? why dont either one of you transfer schools? ol boy just prepare yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
If you are not ready then post-pone the engagement.
Be tactful of course but definitely do not commit to it if you are not ready.
The last thing you want to do is make such a big decision and you are not
prepared or for it. If it starts off wrong, so shall it end. A miserable marriage
is fun for NOBODY.  wink She is definitely being inconsiderate and unreasonable
trying to 'keep you on lock down'.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by theangel: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
Why engage when you are not ready

If you know can not be honest with her let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
@poster
your gf is a lil confused, to say the least:
is the reason for being engaged the fact that A) she is receiving guys offers B) to make sure that you dont have another girl or C) that it will make you committed to that relationship?!

if its A and she has difficulties rejecting these offers then SHE has a problem , not you and she should look into herself and deal with what seems to be the matter. is telling some wooers ¨NO THANKS¨ that difficult?!

if its B then you better tell her that she needs a lot of growing up to do as getting engaged is much more than keeping girls away from you, BUT a possible LIFETIME commitment.

and if its C then obviously she is trying to put the carriage before the horses. you should FIRST be commited before thinking of getting engaged and not the way around. i guess she is trying to force something that should come naturally. why go through such mind boggling event such as ENGAGEMENT when you should be focussing on studying and getting the best grades?!

i think you have to sit her down and tell her exactly what GETTING ENGAGE means because she clearly has NO CLUE!
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
OP.

Hump her tire then release her . . . If you listen to MRBrownJ you won't get any punny ooo undecided undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
grin grin

Mr.BrownJay needs to write a book/series. Seriously I would soooo buy it!
the guy has advice/opinions for centuries!
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2011
@D sense
do you really think poster´s aim is to get coochie?! and furthermore, is getting engaged ¨to get unlimited coochie access¨ such a smart move?!

@MzDarkSkin
Gracias, i will be penning it VERY SOON! lol
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@D sense
do you really think poster´s aim is to get coochie?! and furthermore, is getting engaged ¨to get unlimited coochie access¨ such a smart move?!

@MzDarkSkin
Gracias, i will be penning it VERY SOON! lol

So what do you think before? . . .The poster is just prattling on ragardless . . .He wants coochie .lol
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2011
^^well if its coochie he is after (as you claim) then he should not only get engage but also marry her and be done with it. nonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2011
Yu re still not helping him,I guess grin
Don't forget He mentioned he's too young for engagement but wouldn't like to loose the cocchie,SO what to do? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 28, 2011
D-sense:

Yu re still not helping him,I guess grin
Don't forget He mentioned he's too young for engagement but wouldn't like to loose the cocchie,SO what to do? undecided

lol, since you saw stuff written that i didnt (aka above bolded) then i suggest you reply to the poster.

my bad, if this thread was really about coochie then my reply would have simply been:¨you cant have your cake and eat it too¨
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 1:19am On Apr 28, 2011
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin . . . .Now be a good counsellor and advise him on how to get the coochie.lol
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2011
WTF is that in your portal MRBROWNJ? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
No wonder my uncle has been hidding in that country for years .  . . I MUST MOVE DOWN TOOO , . . .I LOVE WHAT I'M SEEING RIGHT IN YOUR PORTAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
There is not much I can tell this poster than to be himself. He can either be real and tell her how he feels about this engagement nonsense (and HOPEFULLY keep unrestricted toto access) OR continue this charade and get engaged.

As for the pic, as I have always stated, imho the continent with the highest ratio of TOP women (beautiful + sexy) is South America. There is a shortage of good men here so you can hook up with fantastic single women without having to sing and dance like a circus monkey!
This IS paradise!
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
Damn it grin grin grin . . .Me Like fresh coochie . . .  .Yeah!
I will need to rethink on my next trip, lol. . . . Though My uncle will be glad if i'm to come over there.
You re enjoying oo grin grin . . .Hopefully you take Vitamins  and Blood Tonic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
In which country is your uncle? Argentinanas, Brasileras, Venezuelanas and Colombianas are the women that would put a smile on any man's face!

If you got 10/10 vision, no need for any vitamins, magic potion etc. Just a GOOD look will recharge your batteries instantly, lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
Cheiiiiii . . My head oooo . . . HE's in Brasileras ''Citizen'' . . .He's too spoilt and horrific when it comes to womanizing that's why i used to avoid him, lol . . .But this time i must visit or relocate sef if i like the country . . I just need fresh coochie by all means grin
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
Man, Beware of what you wish for!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2011
Oh lawd! Why is a man on this thread begging for punny? That is disgusting! lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Man, Beware of what you wish for!!!

What?
I said i want fresh coochie cheesy . .I'm tired of Asian and African Coochie undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
@D sense
It means watch out, these Brasileras are very open minded so you may end up head deep in coochie, till you won't even value toto no more.

You'd better come here, find yourself ONE amazing local princess, and have a huge grin on your face for the rest of the year, just looking at her!
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by MMM2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
if u really luv her do it or u just what 2 be fu-cking her.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@D sense
It means watch out, these Brasileras are very open minded so you may end up head deep in coochie, till you won't even value toto no more.

You'd better come here, find yourself ONE amazing local princess, and have a huge grin on your face for the rest of the year, just looking at her!

That's what i want BrownJ . . i WANT TO HEAD DEEP TILL I WON'T VALUE TOTO ANYMORE grin . . .Please let me head deep jor cheesy
I will make this December . .For sure ''BY God's grace'' . . When is the SANBA Festiva? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2011
Ahahahaha, next year carnaval is in Feb but man, better be prepared, I have never seen so much debauchery in my life till I came to Rio carnaval (and I have seen my fair share). Its like the whole country stops and goes into a sexual trance for 4days non stop.
Go to any Samba school a month before carnaval and you will SURELY and already be "head deep", talk less of during/after carnaval lol. Its definitely an eye opener into the Brazilian way of life!!!

Ok not to derail this thread, OP get your act together!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Want Us To Be Engaged by Dsense(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
Yep I will be well prepared! wink
Chie I must experience that Carnival next year . .Menh you dey enjoy oo grin . . Right from time i love Brazilina chicks ,My uncle used to bring their movies to Nigeria back then and will watch all those unclothed chicks ,Making hot love and others . . .Damn it.
I wanna make it there next year . .I'm coming with full potential and energy. grin

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbos And Public Affections / Never Being In Love Before / Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.