Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,202 members, 7,950,158 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Is Love Never Perfect? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Love Never Perfect? (2627 Views)

Is It Correct That True Love Never Dies / Dont Marry Because Of Love.... Never / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by 2dye4(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2007
@kobe: i perfectly understand what love can make u do (some really very crazy things). i neva proposed that love was like a walk in the park or some tea party, it's like checkers, the blacks & whites,ups & downs, highs & lows, or better still spiral, always unwinding and every turn brings a surprise (bitter or sweet). does that make love imperfect? No, cos the blacks compliments the whites, the downs makes u appreciate the ups and the lows make u neva forget the feel of being high.

@filex: well i really dont know what makes love "love",but this i know love is not some invention, or just a mere state of mind and will always be what the entire world is looking for .
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by wifeypenth(f): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2007
There's no perfect love,cos most times the people involvd r looking out 4 mr or mrs "puuuphect"
4cryn out loud there's no such person,if u in a relatnshp wid sum1,helo u love em 4who they are,instead of lukin for litle mr or mrs purfect.in d proces they find fault in eachoda and start 2drift instead of lovin eachoda as they are,then love dies or ends,sum manage it.and they see IMPURRRFECTION!
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by kgoddie(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2007
Because we are humans and will always be.
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by 2dye4(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2007
kgoddie:

Because we are humans and will always be.

i quite agree we all are human (imperfect), this state of human imperfection constrains us from exuding or experiencing a perfect love. the problem is not with love, its with us.

also perfection is a relative term, (a love that seems perfect to me mite not be to you). wink
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by filex(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2007
I'm thinking of not believing in the existence of love any more. All i get out of it bitterness and some sort of discouragment or the other. I nid help.
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by 2dye4(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
filex:

I'm thinking of not believing in the existence of love any more. All i get out of it bitterness and some sort of discouragment or the other. I nid help.

hey, anything worse than failing on love is entirely giving up the will to try again. am sure there's so much love u wanna feel and give. giving up will be a bad idea.

besides u can't really, becos a part of you will always wanna explore the feeling of finding and falling for that one person that makes love perfect to u. wink
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by k0be: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
no one person can make love perfect to you.
love is perfect, people aren't.
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
why is lofe never perfect?

coz u don handle it w care.its like a glass it needs care and attention coz if u don meet e conditions ie not finding MISS RIGHT OR MR RIGHT it break

so it maybe perfect sometime bt u cause e unperfect part.
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by filex(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2007
U guys and chiks know the very funy part of the whole thing, every one wants to be loved but I assure u guys that not quite 40% get to know what true love is. So terrible.
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by johnnygan(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2007
Indeed!
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by Youngpo413: 6:49am On May 10, 2015
uchetobi:
because life is unfair, imperfect
TOUCHE
Re: Why Is Love Never Perfect? by Youngpo413: 6:53am On May 10, 2015
cuteass1:

Couldn't agree with you more, your post made so much sense wink wink
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Think His Games Will Make Me More Interested? / This Girl Too Dey Eye Me / Romance Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.