Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (65111 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:17pm On May 17, 2021
Starships4u:

My man make matter die...

Person wey go OVB dan go am oh..
And who run the hit fit still go OVB so make dem die d matter. Make all man count their losses...
The Bleep up dan be buh make e nor pass like this....

My guy was stabbed on the neck just on Saturday for what reason?? Chelsea VS Leicester match....
If he has died e for dan be buh wisdom profits all men. He cut ties with the attacker and kept his distance...
This life nor pass reach like that oh...
#Peace...

We all begged them here to settle the matter peacefully but those two hot headed guys refused. Went ahead to show themselves and disgrace their families until woman wey even dey pregnant for and Unknown Man.
I pray they grow up sha.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 9:17pm On May 17, 2021
Avedonn:

Go through the first thread and how you guys encouraged that boy to take such shameful act.
I'm not going through anything. You are the one accusing me falsely so you need to bring the proof to support you're accusation

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Sariel(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:

you gonna die before me with your uncouth mouth, lucky you boy. You can insult me all you want because you're hiding behind a keyboard, even though I have issues with my friends and they stupidly bring it here and tag me along, you will never attend to my level. Work on yourself and mind your business

Sharap you no get levels, keep shouting that I am hiding behind a keyboard as if there is anything you can do, "Collins Kachi, cultists killed in deadly cult reprisal attack" if you don't change, that's the headline we will see about you soon.

7 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ruggedboy01: 9:31pm On May 17, 2021
Sariel:

Sharap you no get levels, keep shouting that I am hiding behind a keyboard as if there is anything you can do, "Collins Kachi, cultists killed in deadly cult reprisal attack" if you don't change, that's the headline we will see about you soon.

how old are you self??!
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Sariel(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:

how old are you self??!
Get lost snitch, aga etighi mmanwu very soon, ezi Bida.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Starships4u(m): 11:00pm On May 17, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
We all begged them here to settle the matter peacefully but those two hot headed guys refused. Went ahead to show themselves and disgrace their families until woman wey even dey pregnant for and Unknown Man.
I pray they grow up sha.

They'd definitely grow above this mistakes and counter effects....
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NewDawn2O21: 11:13pm On May 17, 2021
ruggedboy01:

arrant nonsense, you seat in your cave and analysized someone who is far ahead of you in all ramification. You're the local champion. Can you even stand before me You fools should try and get sense and leave my mention. Don't hid behind keyboard and yarn trash. What kind of nonsense is this kawnu angry
nairalanders be forming Sherlock Holmes
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by dettolgel: 11:52pm On May 17, 2021
@ ChumaZ did Onyekachi aka ruggedboy01 finished from UNIZIK?
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Hullabaloon: 5:58am On May 18, 2021
Ralphken7:
Are you sure it's not the Kenneth offorchukwu that lives in aba by umule?

Drop his facebook name, I'll know if he's the one.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by RSVP: 6:14am On May 18, 2021
Illumined939:
You guys shot that guy, because of a girl? really?
Aromate abi?
Chumaz, except you are an idiot, your family must ensure these guys end up in jail. It is fine you've forgiven them, but they could try same violence with another human. And the universe will record such as an attack you could have prevented, only if these guys were in jail.

So you believed this story too lol.
I know stuff happens in real world but let's say a runs man want to treat ur effup base on say you smash his girlfriend so he call his squad on you to play d game...

If the guy know you as a stinky Jew den the worst he could do is to intimidate and milk you to the core that you will start paying dues weekly if care is not taken cheesy

And if ur cups worth make dem drill you and it happens they pull a gun to your face then they will never pull the trigger .. but it the situation go beyond control and one werey mistakenly hit you with a bullet then they will most likely want to finish you right on the spot so you don't put them in trouble.

If both of you are runz man too then they ball game will be play differently....

This story is dead on arrival grin grin grin.
But it's a good story anyway l.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 10:34am On May 18, 2021
Offpoint1:
I'm disappointed, nobody died.

Ha!

Bhet this kain drama has been going on since and I no know. E be things ohh.

AmuA.wusa:
There's no such thing as redpillers in naija in the real sense of the word.
What we have are guys ignoring _bitch A to fall mugu for _Bitch B. grin grin

An average naija babe get sense pass their counterpart. The dey bill you straight up, weda na girlfriend, sister, side chick, wife, concubine. Them go still bill you and not only you...

A girl of 20 years in university can comfortably get her hair fixed for 10k,money many nairaland red pills don't even have in their account. angry

DO a cash give away and watch them drop their numbers like flies to poop...And damn most of it still goes to their gfs, while the ones who think themselves smart will spend their money satisfying both their sexual urge on girls whose sexual urges are already overstretched.

Asinnn. That gender falls hardddd. And HARD.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 10:52am On May 18, 2021
LadySarah:
The future will always be female.

Girlllllll. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by torqque7(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2021
Ojukwu007:
You have said it all. Two bottles of chilled HEINEKEN for you but if e no be your brand, we go change am.

Baba bring them jare make I use them wash down better nkwobi here,while these bloody SIMPS show their stupity lol
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by baddosky1: 6:58am On May 19, 2021
Plut01:

Add a cat to this good list of friends and we are cool wink

Goodness me...I love me cats and those small hairy dogs. Use to have a cat but it ran off because of neighbours who complained that "it was a witch"

I am yet to complete my personal house and after I doz I am getting me a nice feline with one little dog and let me see any religious brainwashed idiot that will come and tell me how to run my life.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Venom442: 3:49pm On May 23, 2021
jD32:

You don't get it

This is d Kennedy that serves in Bukavo Barracks, He's a traitor
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Lovecars501(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2021
VicM6:
Shit....karma is fucking slow like a snail.... how long would karma take revenge...... shit, u jst av to call the attention of karma by doing wat u ought to av done... period.
And what is that
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Olaprenuer(m): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2021
You are a BETRAYER...YOUR FRIEND IS A COMPLETE MUMU...his STRENGHT is In VIOLENT....you guyz should go separate ways...i dont reccomend your friendship.....IF i was in your shoe....after the kiss..i would tell my guy that i dont reccomend that girl for him and if HE dare put US both together alone EVER AGAIN...i would agree to the fact that HE wants me to share in her HONEY POT FOR REAL...my friends knows i dont have problems EXPRESSING myself..and am not having issue getting It else where....but i will NEVER be CUNNY AND I WOULDNT ALLOW THIs scenerio happen to me because WIFE staying with your parent at your absence does not give you assurance not to talk of friends place.... GROW UP AND BE REALISTIC instead of allowing DEVIL performs EXPERIMENT with UNA DESTINIES

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by EmzyT: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Barbiturate:

Are you the one that almost killed your friend bcoz of pvssy?

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2021
This thread never end??
Mtchewww........
I wonder who be that idiot way still bring am back.
When nairalanders dey comment,where e dey that time??
Something way don pass,them go still carry am come back because they want make people see their opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.