Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,671 members, 7,926,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:42 AM

Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger (2083 Views)

Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire / Help! My Life Is Nosediving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
My neighbor who is a serving corp member have pregnant an underage girl .The girl (15 yrs) was a SS2 student in the school where the corp member is doing his primary assignment .
The girl father (a respected ma lam/ herbalist) who storm our compound which I share with the corp member , along with three political thugs was mad that the corper boy was not at home .The corper boy ,who is the only boy of his parent have return to cross river because of pressure from his mother who couldn’t allow the boy to sleep after the break of violence that proceeded the presidential election . I was made to understd that the school where the corper is doing his primary assignment are going to report the case to the NYSC.
Knowing what a hausa man will do an Ogoja man, I fear for the corp member whom is my friend/neighbor for the past 6months.I am thinking of calling the corper and tell him not to return again ,then make an arrangement to have his belongings delivery to him in cross River .

pls your urgent advise is require
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by InkedNerd(f): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
Call him for what? angry

Does he not have responsiblity as the child's father? If he was man enough to have sex with the girl then he should be man enough to accept reponsibility as a father.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
what is your business?

Are you asking for help to help your reetarded neighbor from accepting the consequences of his actions or wetin be the point of this thread sef?

Stop being his adodi and tell him to face the music. Simple as that. Old enough to have sex, old enough to talk to his new father in law.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by InkedNerd(f): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^ He shouldn't even say a word, just let the yeye fool come back so they can ambush his dumb äss!! angry
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Outstrip(f): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ He shouldn't even say a word, just let the yeye fool come back so they can ambush his dumb äss!! angry

That ambush might mean they will kill him though. I think if he is sure that his friend might be killed he owes it to him to warn him. If it is going to end up with a good beat down I am all for it. You just don't want someones blood on your hands. Unfortunately in Nigeria the fool will not be seen as a rapist. In Nigerian standards he is just a man
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

what is your business?

Are you asking for help to help your reetarded neighbor from accepting the consequences of his actions or wetin be the point of this thread sef?

Stop being his adodi and tell him to face the music. Simple as that. Old enough to have sex, old enough to talk to his new father in law.
I am afraid of what they will do to him,if they get him,
because the gal's father is claiming that his gal was a virgin ,and the man couldnt control himself as he burst into tears,that an infe"dal will
raped" his daughter.

@ all
I am only trying to prevent blood shed.
Those thugs means bussiness and I couldnt help but be glad that they didnt meet the corper at home .

THanks your reply but I will do with good advise
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2011
^why do you have a problem with the reaction of the girl's family?

Such dramatics, you really think they will kill the father of their daughter's kid?

They are angry. They wont kill him. Mind your business.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Outstrip(f): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

^why do you have a problem with the reaction of the girl's family?

Such dramatics, you really think they will kill the father of their daughter's kid?

They are angry. They wont kill him. Mind your business.

Notice he used the word infidel there. The girl is obviously not a christian and the man not a muslim. There is a good chance that he could end up dead.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2011
I hardly doubt they'd want her to be a "single mother" infidel or not

I think they just wanna beat him up, which should be fine
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2011
Outstrip:

Notice he used the word infidel there. The girl is obviously not a christian and the man not a muslim. There is a good chance that he could end up dead.

gbam ! The main reason why I am interfering !!

I will soon Be moving out of town(friday) and wouldnt be back for 2wks(outstation job).
I am  trying to see what i can do to help  b4 then but if the best advise I could get from here is to mind my bussiness ,
then perhap , i should mine my bussines,
THANKS
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by horny4u(f): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2011
Call the idiot I think u owe it to him as a friend. Life as no photocopy and we all make mistakes. Your friend deserves some pretty good brushing.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Odunnu: 4:22am On Apr 28, 2011
francisj:

My neighbor who is a serving  corp member have pregnant an underage  girl .The girl  (15 yrs)  was a  SS2 student in the school where the corp  member is doing his primary assignment .
The girl father (a respected ma lam/ herbalist) who storm our compound which  I share with the corp member , along with three political thugs was mad that the corper boy was not at home .The corper boy ,who is the only boy of his parent have return to cross river  because of pressure from his mother who couldn’t allow the boy to sleep after the break of violence that  proceeded the presidential election . I was made to understd  that the school  where  the corper is doing his primary assignment are going to report the case to the  NYSC.
Knowing what a hausa man will do an Ogoja man, I fear for  the corp member whom is my friend/neighbor for the past 6months.I am thinking of calling the corper and tell him not to return again ,then   make an arrangement to have his belongings  delivery to him in cross River .

pls your urgent advise is require

. . .and you are a serving corper? *SMH*
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2011
I am not a corp member,i am a working Class guy that is staying in a 3bedroom flat(caurtesy of my company). Being someone who grew up in a polgamus home , It wasnt long b4 i realise how lonely i was withlarge wasting space in the apartment, so I make it a duty to give out one room to honest,socialble corper,I like them around me,enjoy the noise,the augument etc,at time if one is lucky some of the corp gal could be generous with their,
That is how I have been living and the corper boy is the 3rd guy ,I am sharing this apartment with
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2011
plz,ignour most of my spelling ,am just managing to use the keyboard,substain a little injury in righthand.
tanx u
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2011
//
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2011
@Poster, were u nt aware dat ur flatmate was interested in an underage girl? If Y, wat did u do abt it?

I guess u didnt make an effort. I get irritated and pissed when i hear such things. Ur flatmate was sent to serve but chose to despoil a minor. Wat was he thinking?

This is how young men ruin their lives. All for wat? 15-20mins of carnality that can destroy destiny. Well, d deed has been done. He shld find nimself out of the mess. Like I was taught in Primary School, As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by InkedNerd(f): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2011
chaircover:

@poster I appreciate your concern for your corper friend, but were you so concerned when the same paedophile corper was having sex in your apartment or did you close one eye to this?

If you warn off the corper, it is unlikely that he ever comes back . . . .where does that leave that young girl and the baby?

IMO he is man enough to get a young girl pregnant; a girl that he should have cared for and taught in school, but choose to betray his position of authority and therefore he should be man enough to accept the consequences.

If you want to be helpful, The only thing that you can do is to go and arrange a "begging team" to go and beg the father of the girl before the corper comes back.

Dont do that unborn baby and that girl an injustice. That wont be fair.

Excellent response. . . Although I had other things in mind lol lipsrsealed
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by babyme1(f): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2011
If the girl is a Muslim and the guy a Christian, then you have to warn him. I served in the north and i know the girl's father will call for his head without a thought for the unborn baby.

Do what CC said. The mallam should be begged(at the risk of whoever is going to do that shocked) before the baby papa comes. On no account should he come back without some ground works or his corpse may be sent back to the parents.

If they report him to NYSC,he should bid good-bye to his discharge cert bc NYSC will not pardon such unruly behaviour.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by DBestDoc(f): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
@Chaircover-ur advice is quite reasonable and perharps helpful if only d girls dad will accept.But i'll strongly advice that d guy be informed cos dey will surely take him unawares and u knw wat dat means.His life is surely @ stake.U don't go fuckin around wit an abokis daughter.Na wah 4 guys shaa. embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
BTW i'm sure d guy didnt rape her.@ 15 she surely knws wat is rigt n wrng.She shld ve firmly said NO if she didn't Want it all d way. angry angry
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by DBestDoc(f): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
I meant she was not violated or raped.Dis Youth Coper in question should just find a way of taking up his responsibilities to d unborn child and d girl.@ least by sending her alms and getting in touch with her perhaps secretly.Dis will help calm and ease her a little.
Dats all i can say
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by likeme(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
Na so so women's response full this space, Where are the men(especially those dat has served in the northern secondary school)?.

Well, I think you owe ur flatmate a call to intimate him of the happenings around.

Then I got ur corp member froend to blame, Though this small northern girls can be coming with their ABUNA to him, In as much as he could not resist them, he knows better to have use condom or withdrawal method or give the girl morning after pills now.

Put yourself in the girls father's position. Imagine your 15 years old girl being impregnated by a corper!!!
what will you do? embrace d dude for taking care of the young girls cervix instead of national service shey?

Call him and tell him of the occurence and he should find a way of taking care of that girl.

My 1 butut
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
D_BestDoc:

BTW i'm sure d guy didnt violation her.@ 15 she surely knws wat is rigt n wrng.She shld ve firmly said NO if she didn't Want it all d way. angry angry

How do you know? Were you there? you are comparing the mental cap[acity of a guy in his mid 20s or 30s to that of a 15 yr old? How do you know it wasnt even a forced situation? Cos you were there right? Self hating females that make excuses for pathetic weak boys.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by InkedNerd(f): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

How do you know? Were you there? you are comparing the mental cap[acity of a guy in his mid 20s or 30s to that of a 15 yr old? How do you know it wasnt even a forced situation? Cos you were there right? Self hating females that make excuses for pathetic weak boys.

Thank you, please tell her o!!! I was thinking the same thing. Its annoying when you I see someone who is quick to assume such things about a child, especially in a country when they overlook the fact that the girl in question is a MINOR!!! It is still statutory rȧpe!!! Whether or not she she knew what she was doing is irrelevant. HE is the adult in the situation, not her so if anything, he should have know what to do. I'm quite sure had someone done the same thing to his sister or daughter, he's be up in arms as well.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
I know i will get matured mind in this FAMILY FORUM ,that was why I move the thread from ROMANCE,

Thanks you all for your advised ,and this is what I am gonna do from the advised i got here :

1. I will call the corper boy and let him know of what is at stake

2. I will get to know from the corper if he will marry the gal

3. If he agreed ,the next thing is to see the gal family,( i know thy will only approve if the corper convert to Islam

IF the above 1-3 works out ,then WE can persuade the corper place of primary assignment(the school) not to report to NYSC
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Busybody2(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
FrancisJ

Please notify the boy and his Mum about the current development, unless you want blood on your hands, now is not the time to be deliberating who is right or wrong or bothering about NYSC body being notified.

If possible too, leave the room he is occupying untouched so that next time they come back, they will not find the room empty and take their revenge out on you for covering up for the dude.

You are dealing with a stark illiterate and xenophobic and grossly intolerant Muslim Dad here and the fact that he initially came with 3 burly thugs shows your friend would have been badly beaten up or abducted or have a burning tyre thrown round his neck or worst killed and dumped by the roadside. THIS IS NIGERIA, JUNGLE JUSTICE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY AND THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
//
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by denitro(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
He will be killed , Period
I am highly surprised at some senseless comments by some people here.
Please warn your friend and help do some ground work (begging the family of the girl)for him.
Once a compromise is reached then your friend can come back.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
denitro:

He will be killed , Period
I am highly surprised at some senseless comments by some people here.
Please warn your friend and help do some ground work (begging the family of the girl)for him.
Once a compromise is reached then your friend can come back.

Thanks
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by 2mch(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2011
Did you write this in a hurry? I see you are a corp member, so you must have graduated from university. lipsrsealed cry
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by obowunmi(m): 3:58am On Apr 29, 2011
O lo doko daraan.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by babyme1(f): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2011
2mch:

Did you write this in a hurry? I see you are a corp member, so you must have graduated from university. lipsrsealed cry
He probably finished from one backyard uni. Forgive him and blame the school. undecided cry
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2011
baby.me:

He probably finished from one backyard uni. Forgive him and blame the school. undecided cry

2mch:

Thanks 4 the insult, all the same if u understd the message,then plz post ur advise .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men Without Wedding Band/ring...what Do U Think? / I Am Not Happy In This Relationship / Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.