Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger (2084 Views)

Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire / Help! My Life Is Nosediving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by OAM4J: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2011
wahala!
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Blazay(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2011
have pregnant an underage girl.

O di kwa e gwu o!
Okwa N'a bania? cheesy
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by surebaby43(f): 7:41pm On May 02, 2011
Mr. poster, don't even try to call him, please let him face his consequences
just because of Five minute enjoyment, he disgrace his self.
if care is not taking maybe is married.
i don't even know where is world is going 15 years old girl. this is serious.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by rasputinn(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2011
The OP asked for urgent advice,so here's mine:GO GET SOME EDUCATION ASAP angry angry
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by N101: 11:48am On May 06, 2011
@ francisj - I hope you did not let this your neighbour bring this 15 year-old girl into your house to have intimacy.  That is highly irresponsible if that is the case.

If you allowed it you are just as culpable as the main occupant of the apartment.  And if the above is true, maybe you should consider heading the begging party to the mallam.

If none of the above is true, I suggest  you text him and let him know the situation, but you should not advise him. If he could have intimacy with a 15 year-old girl, he should be man enough to deal with the consequences himself.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Brai777(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2011
This is not a rape case or violation of an under age. I am currently working in the north, and marrying underage including havin s, x (from 12years old) is their culture, they say their religion permit it. I was shocked, when i just got here to see a man of 40+ with these underage girls living as husband and wife. I thot it was a father/daughter relationship since i normally joke with these girls until my northern collegueas warned me to be careful or else.
According to their culture it is a big shame for your daughter to marry or have any affair with a non-muslim. The only saving grace is for your guy to convert to their religion and marry the girl.
To them the guy is an infidel and will be killed or if lucky castrated. PERIOD. He should have known that you dont risk your life with aboki daughter.

Please help your guy in any way you can.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by DBestDoc(f): 1:20pm On May 06, 2011
Thiefofheart i beg u we re not quarelling.I just made an assumption which in dat situation is a probability.b4 eleven,i knew it was wrong n risky 2 d xx stuff.whether i was given sex education or not.Even a seven yr old girl knws wat xx is.
afterll the OP did nt tell us dat his friend raped a 15yr old
I beg d babe sabi sth she's not an infant.(children of nowadays wey sabi sth pass dere grand maam)D deed has bin done dey gat 2 face d consequencies 2geder. angry angry angry
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by DBestDoc(f): 1:24pm On May 06, 2011
thiefofheart,i hope u've read thru bria777's post
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by truely9ja1(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2011
guys are wicked, dont call him , allow the idiot to be deal with,next time he will ask a girl her age b4 sleeping with her
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by DBestDoc(f): 3:45pm On May 06, 2011
If He doesn't call him, i assure u dere will never be a next time 4 him cos he will sure be rotting in HELL.Maybe it might only serve as a deterrent 2 odas
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2011
Thank you all for Ur advise,I have call the corper boy and 'He is scare to his marrow.After I told him on how Thugs are keeping constant surveillance's at my resident ,He
vowed never to return to the north,(making arrangement with some of this friends on how to collect his discharge certificate.)
The teenage gal father have move her to Kano( her Aunt's place, perhap planning on abortion,) and trying to reduce Whta He called "disgrace on His family name".

I have be off & On trying to watch my ash as I tackle my personnel issue.

thank God ,the thugs have no issue with me !!!
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by N101: 3:27pm On May 07, 2011
francisj:

Thank you all for your advise,I have call the corper boy and 'He is scare to his marrow.After I told him on how Thugs are keeping constant surveillance's at my resident ,He
vowed never to return to the north,(making arrangement with some of this friends on how to collect his discharge certificate.)
The teenage gal father have move her to Kano( her Aunt's place, perhap planning on abortion,) and trying to reduce Whta He called "disgrace on His family name".

I have be off & On trying to watch my ash as I tackle my personnel issue.

thank God ,the thugs have no issue with me !!!

Thank God for that because thugs can be stupid and lash out on anyone. Good luck on the move.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 07, 2011
I have no advice for a grown man, that would sleep with a 15-year-old girl, getting her pregnant in the process.

I just wish the girl's father could get hold of him, and give him the beating he deserves, beat him within an inch of his sorry life. Those advocating it's the culture in the North have got to be joking. Getting married at 15, yes. Sleeping with a 15-year-old girl, with no intention of getting married to her is a no-no. I'm sure some of our posters here who see nothing wrong in this act, have younger sisters, daughters and nieces.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:44pm On May 07, 2011
D_BestDoc:

Thiefofheart i beg u we re not quarelling.I just made an assumption which in dat situation is a probability.b4 eleven,i knew it was wrong n risky 2 d xx stuff.

why make any assumption? Point is she's younger than the guy in question. Wat does it matter when you learned anything?> Everyone snt like you esp this one that is a Hausa girl. Doesnt change that the guy is in the wrong and as Ive said we dont know if this was a forceful situation.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:45pm On May 07, 2011
Siena:

[color=#000099]I have no advice for a grown man, that would sleep with a 15-year-old girl, getting her pregnant in the process.

I just wish the girl's father could get hold of him, and give him the beating he deserves, beat him within an inch of his sorry life. Those advocating it's the culture in the North have got to be joking. Getting married at 15, yes. Sleeping with a 15-year-old girl, with no intention of getting married to her is a no-no. I'm sure some of our posters here who see nothing wrong in this act, have younger sisters, daughters and nieces.

You should know by now that this board is filled with illiterates, Siena. They'll make ANY excuse for BS.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 09, 2011
Siena:

I have no advice for a grown man, that would sleep with a 15-year-old girl, getting her pregnant in the process.

grin grin
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 09, 2011
Siena:

thank you.
OP, tell that fool to come handle his business.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by LadyT(f): 9:10pm On May 09, 2011
Disgraceful! complete P E R V E R T!
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Iranoladun(f): 9:41pm On May 10, 2011
I wish I can get hold of the pevert Corper agbaya & teach him a lesson he will never forget in a hurry!
@Poster your friend did the crime; you should have allow him to do the time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Show Me An Excellent Man / Between Men That Physically Abuse Or Those That Verbally Abuse; Which Is Better? / “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.