Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,606 members, 7,924,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who's This Angel: Chidynma? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's This Angel: Chidynma? (1104 Views)

Wande Coal - Angel In The World Freestyle!!! / Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown / Paul Play[angel Of My Life] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's This Angel: Chidynma? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2011
I really need to keep up to date with my Nigerian music. Was watching a programme (tyme out with tee-a) and there was this lovely girl i've never heard of b/4 singing a song live: Obim oh (touching song that damn near made me cry angry). She has the voice of an Angel, but what really impressed me was the way she hit those high notes with ease and still sounded excellent.

There doesn't seem to be much about her on the net (though, just seached youtube). Has anyone else heard this girl, or watched the programme i'm talking of? What do you think of her?

I reckon she and Omawunmi are the top female Nigerian vocalists for now.
Re: Who's This Angel: Chidynma? by kenny1st(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2011
I think that's the same girl that won 2010 MTN project fame, been looking out to hear her. She's the bomb!
Re: Who's This Angel: Chidynma? by montelik(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^^No I don't he talk about that Chidinma, but this one.

Re: Who's This Angel: Chidynma? by MeGaStReEt: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
This one is ChiDynma while the one that won Project Fame is Chidinma, I think he is talking about the former
Re: Who's This Angel: Chidynma? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:29am On Apr 29, 2011
montelik:

^^^No I don't he talk about that Chidinma, but this one.

^^^ Thanks Montelik. That's exactly who i had in mind. She impressed me alot and can't wait for the song to be available to download.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

N45m Rolls Royce Phantom Not Duncan Mighty’s! / New Audio: Blaqbonez Ft Kultcha – Vector Diss / Record Label Is So Hard To Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.