Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2021 (114 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/05/2018 Thursday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:32pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:02am On May 17, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to come and die for me, to be saved from hell fire.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for going to prepare a place for me, in heaven; and, thank You for Your promise to come back and take me to where You are.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please give me the power to overcome sin today. Make me a candidate of heavenly bliss, in the mighty name of Jesus.

5.Father, the goal of every Christian is to make heaven, please, let me make heaven and see you in glory, in Jesus' name.

6.Lord Jesus, I open the door of my heart to You, today, please, come in and purge me of every evil thought and wickedness, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the power to live above sin, and above all the activities of the flesh; and, release upon my life, the power to "go and sin no more",
in Jesus' name.

8.Father, by myself I can do nothing, please, come into my life and make me an Overcomer, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me the power to flee from every appearance of evil, and empower me to do Your perfect Will, in this wicked and perverse generation, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and, let him make heaven at last, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Why She Never Said Yes To Me / Your Best Is In Him Alone / Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.