Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Journey From Abeokuta To NYSC Camp Assaya Kabba Kogi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Journey From Abeokuta To NYSC Camp Assaya Kabba Kogi State (1391 Views)

Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp / 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey From Abeokuta To NYSC Camp Assaya Kabba Kogi State by Seunfabs(f): 3:44am On May 18, 2021
I am one of those that got early to NYSC assaya-kabba camp.kogi state. i was the only lady,3guys were also present ,I wish to get the best out of this camping,so I came early,I meant a day before, I left abeokuta ogun state somewhere around 9 in the morning, I got here around 8pm. I boarded a bus from mowe to ibadan, from ibadan to ikare,from ikare to kabba and from kabba I took a bicycle to assaya which is where the orientation camp is. But on my way to kabba,I met a lady who was coming to the camp to sell,she said I should have boarded a bus to akure, from akure to ikare, from ikare to kabba... but then we learn new things almost everyday.

when I got to the camp gate,I met military men,they were accommodating,greetings here and there, probably because it wasn't rush hour, I can't say but as for me,they welcomed me well,they searched my bags,found nothing incriminating,asked for my call up letter after I was directed to do my covid-19 test then get my bed

like I said I was the only PCM(female around)so I had to stay with the female police officer that were around in one of the hostels.
They were friendly,one of them directed me to get food,we both went to fetch,they gave me opportunity to charge up my phone...
Re: My Journey From Abeokuta To NYSC Camp Assaya Kabba Kogi State by Marks112: 4:38am On May 18, 2021
Thank you for sharing,you lift my spirit small ,cos I have been so scared with all this things that’s happening
I’m moving tomorrow
Other people should please come and share for different states
Re: My Journey From Abeokuta To NYSC Camp Assaya Kabba Kogi State by temitope27(m): 5:52am On May 18, 2021
Nice one
Re: My Journey From Abeokuta To NYSC Camp Assaya Kabba Kogi State by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2021
OP, you're in for a thrill.
I served in Kogi ( 2019 B2) and it still remains one of the best experiences in my life. You will enjoy Asaya. Just be free and open minded. Be very active in various camp activities. That way, you get to feel very alive.
I can remember wearing a masquarde on the Carnival day in camp. Our Platoon 7 won that Carnival and also emerged the overall Best Platoon in Camp at the end of the Orientation exercise.
I am wishing you a lovely Asaya Experience nwanyioma.
P.S: Join NCCF in camp. Along with your participation in camp activities, you stand a good chance of getting a good posting for your PPA.
I was in Quarter-Guards, played football, Drama, and wore Masquerade on Carnival. I didn't have to lobby anyone before getting posted to Lokoja.
BTW: If you ever get posted to the capital city, Lokoja, let me know. I could pull some strings for you at Winners Corpers Lodge (WCF) Lokongoma.
Have fun!
Re: My Journey From Abeokuta To NYSC Camp Assaya Kabba Kogi State by Rezos017: 6:57am On May 18, 2021
Hi.....Please can you post pictures of Asaya camp; ..did my camping there some years ago. Don't know what it looks like now. I'm sure its a lot different....served in Lokoja. I have fond memories of Kogi state
Re: My Journey From Abeokuta To NYSC Camp Assaya Kabba Kogi State by EhiGid(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2021
I am also camping here, awaiting ABUJA PPA

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of What NYSC Head Count Caused!! / Corp Member Needed( Engineers) / Any Yikpatans Otondos {nysc Kwara State Batch A (ii)} In D House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.