Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video (2308 Views)

See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) / There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle / Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by Pmpm: 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
There’s nothing wrong with what I was wearing,” Wedding guest In Revealing Outfit in viral video speaks after being criticized (Video)

A wedding guest whom her video goes viral after wearing a revealing outfit to a wedding speaks with Kemi Olunloyo in a Live video interview.

In his words, She however said their is nothing wormg with her outfit. Though later she cried for being critized and abused by Nigerians.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/theres-nothing-wrong-with-what-i-was.html

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by Phcmayor(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2021
Low budget slay Queen
After your shameless dressing you still get mind to apologise
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by thorpido(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2021
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Malcom X.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by Born2winnx: 3:27pm On May 18, 2021
Better style..

Okpo
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by Pmpm: 4:05pm On May 18, 2021
Phcmayor:
Low budget slay Queen
After your shameless dressing you still get mind to apologise
cheesy lol
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by kambili999(f): 7:55pm On May 18, 2021
OK dearie.

Next time show the world more. cheesy
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by flourishing247: 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
I'm sorry but she sounds so dumb.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by nuggarito: 10:33pm On May 18, 2021
She probably stupid or a retard. If she was my sister I'd smack the dogshit out of her brain.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by blazepascal(m): 4:02am On May 19, 2021
Just for attention Right??.Some of you ladies just dress anyhow.don't forget ,dress the way you want to be addressed.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by idris646(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2021
the cheap skank, think say she don enter spotlight bdat oo....smh

#9jaMentality
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video by Pmpm: 3:46pm On May 19, 2021
kambili999:
OK dearie.

Next time show the world more. cheesy
haaaha lol

(1) (Reply)

“you Rubbished Churchill, You Think You Can Play Same Game With Me” – Kpokpogri / In Memory Of Aaliyah: / Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.