Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,176 members, 7,939,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview (1083 Views)

Nidc/fitc Test Of 29th June 2009 / Anybody With Info About Ndic/fitc Test Of 29th June 2009. ? / Premium Ice Cream Vancancies As Of 29th April 2008. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview by doctorlove: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2007
Have any one hear from Acess Bank after the interview on the 30th pls .
Re: Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview by pareto(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2007
bro, i learnt they have had another interview apart from the one you are making reference to.
Re: Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview by jarlo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
Bros, where did u write the test?
cos I'm yet to hear from them
Re: Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview by doctorlove: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2007
This Text was writting in port hacourt, n uptill now yet to met pple they invited for second stage which is to be held in Lagos, My Brother.
Re: Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview by chydon(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2007
i did the test and interview june 29th/june 30th, in ph, av bin invited to lagos,av met the MD on july 6th and has gone fior the medicals july 7th but still hv hope becos they r inviting in batches
Re: Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview by Eezee: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2013
chydon: i did the test and interview june 29th/june 30th, in ph, av bin invited to lagos,av met the MD on july 6th and has gone fior the medicals july 7th but still hv hope becos they r inviting in batches

Please I have my 1st interview with access bank next week. Ve nver been interviewed before. What are the likely questions I should expect. Your response would be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Test Of 29th June / Interview by dubaiprince: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2013
Eezee:

Please I have my 1st interview with access bank next week. Ve nver been interviewed before. What are the likely questions I should expect. Your response would be appreciated.
Thanks

be bold... Jst the may we meet u, why u want to work wiv access questions.
Note that interviewers wont ask u questions u cant answer.. Its fear that makes sum ppl speechless. Read abt the company on their website and finally pray for favour. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat: Which Way Out? / Pass Job Interviews Easily, Aptitude Test Formats Of 19 Nigerian Banks / Harrybaker Professionals Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.