Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,147 members, 7,939,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

This Video Shows How Bad Our Leaders Has Piloted The Country's Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Video Shows How Bad Our Leaders Has Piloted The Country's Affairs (418 Views)

What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? / Amaechi's Turbaning: How Bad Weather Got Delegates Stranded At Airport (Video) / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Shows How Bad Our Leaders Has Piloted The Country's Affairs by eomajeh: 8:55am On May 19, 2021
you can tell whether governance is successful or has failed by the standard of living. When hardship is the order of the day, then governance has failed miserably.
However, man has a way of "escaping" anything, with the last "escape" resort being fantasizing. When hardship crosses over to fantasyland, then there is no "escape" whatsoever.

Unfortunately, it appears the hardship in the country is so serious, that it has even crossed over to fantasyland.
See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9y7DQ35CE4
Re: This Video Shows How Bad Our Leaders Has Piloted The Country's Affairs by OmegaDesign: 8:58am On May 19, 2021
Hummm .
Re: This Video Shows How Bad Our Leaders Has Piloted The Country's Affairs by f4frances: 10:30am On May 19, 2021
I just can't stop watching this video....

Good job... I've subscribed. fine portrayal of things in the country
Re: This Video Shows How Bad Our Leaders Has Piloted The Country's Affairs by Manab: 11:36am On May 19, 2021
Bola tinubu is the only qualify leader we have in this country and I am 100% show he will take us to promise land.
Re: This Video Shows How Bad Our Leaders Has Piloted The Country's Affairs by eomajeh: 8:08pm On May 19, 2021
f4frances:
I just can't stop watching this video....

Good job... I've subscribed. fine portrayal of things in the country

Good for subscribing. You can like and share to FAF.

Though, it's a comic video, the message is clear
Re: This Video Shows How Bad Our Leaders Has Piloted The Country's Affairs by eomajeh: 8:10pm On May 19, 2021
Manab:
Bola tinubu is the only qualify leader we have in this country and I am 100% show he will take us to promise land.

If one man is the only qualified leader in a country of several millions, then the country is really doomed.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Set Orji Police Divisional Headquarter On Fire In Owerri, Imo / Benue Needs Their Own Sunday Igboho To Defend Them - Reno Omokri / What Nnamdi Kanu Told World Igbo Congress On 30th May - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.