Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

H. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H. (6676 Views)

Abuja Rail Running Below 100km/h Because We Don’t Want To Kill Cows –amaechi / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H / Ebonyi State Governor, H.E. David Umahi Meets Bukola Saraki At His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H. by mbaise1000: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Difrent:
Its fear of domination by major tribes thats making the minor tribes cautious . For example the idoma in benue don't know if one of them will ever become governor because of tiv domination . In neighbouring kogi, the igala will rather vote for an incompetent igala man than vote a bright candidate from say igbira, they claim that was how they suffered under the tiv when they were together in benue. it was providence that brought in Yahaya bello an igbira, YORUBAS in kogi don't know if they will ever produce governor.
Nassarawa state has over 40 ethnic groups, some local government contain more than a tribe . Bringing together all these small scattered minor tribes is a herculean task and I'm sure without their buy in all these secession agitations wil not suceed

But must they adopt the nigerian system of gov't and why separate if you will go back and start the same tjing that made you to separate in the first place?
Re: H. by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2021
NikAustine:
so let's assume that is true..
What about the rest 30%...oya add them up with the Akwa cross people.. you get 60%
what kind of nomuu addition is this? all the 70% i met all reject biafra.. they hate biafra more than the devil.. you still calculating wetin i nor knw
Re: H. by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2021
NikAustine:
Called me whatever you want...it just doesn't change the fact that we in Akwa ibom will rather choose BIAFRA than Niger delta rep
bye bye igbo man.. all akwa iboms choose ND except few betrayals.. those betrayals are too minor to decide.
Re: H. by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2021
NikAustine:
nope, u have seen nothing. U not from my state so how will you know what we want?
how do i know what happen? are primitive fulani?
you are in a modern world, there are social medials every where.
Re: H. by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2021
NikAustine:
Aniomas have never said they're not Igbos...only the Ikwerres who have identity crisis and the Ikas have said that nonsense...
They have told u u can take them..

Ok what about the Obigbos, have u forgotten is cause they are Igbos that's why wike invited the military to deal with them?
How about the Etches? Etc

Bro say what you want, you can't deny that the Igbos makes up a high percentage of Niger delta
anioma didnt say they are not igbo?.. wow! now i know u are new comer to the modern life and media system.. dont worry, start reading news and go to anioma facebook group, u will be update..
now bye
Re: H. by KingOKON: 3:59pm On May 21, 2021
NikAustine:
Abasi aya Mia afo nfen
Shutup

Thank your GOD you are what you claim you are, but for that nonsense you said earlier speak for ya 4kin self.
I am not on this platform to bring our dear state to disrepute with a fellow "akopusem" not on national platform there are many IBOM forums on Facebook and Twitter where I would have love to remove the "ekpo unam Biafra spirit" from you.
Until we cross path on any of those forums you are free to rant over here, cause freeborns are freeborns
Re: H. by cashkid18(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
anioma didnt say they are not igbo?.. wow! now i know u are new comer to the modern life and media system.. dont worry, start reading news and go to anioma facebook group, u will be update..
now bye
Some of you on this forum likes making a fool of yourself, who told you that delta igbos have denied their igboness. we have the likes of bed nwoko,ngozi, tony elumelu, the asagba of Asaba and they have always said that they are igbos

Here is a video of Tony elumelu's brother saying that he is proud to be igbo..
Maybe you can rest now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/UcheOkoyep/status/1254411102714310657
Re: H. by NikAustine: 8:48pm On May 21, 2021
KingOKON:

Thank your GOD you are what you claim you are, but for that nonsense you said earlier speak for ya 4kin self.
I am not on this platform to bring our dear state to disrepute with a fellow "akopusem" not on national platform there are many IBOM forums on Facebook and Twitter where I would have love to remove the "ekpo unam Biafra spirit" from you.
Until we cross path on any of those forums you are free to rant over here, cause freeborns are freeborns
Anything you say...e no concern me
Re: H. by NikAustine: 8:49pm On May 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
now bye
Lol people that are very proud of their igbo Ness and they call themselves delta igbos
Re: H. by NikAustine: 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
how do i know what happen? are primitive fulani?
you are in a modern world, there are social medials every where.
go do ur real field work ok?...u will see what I'm saying
Re: H. by NikAustine: 8:51pm On May 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
bye bye igbo man.. all akwa iboms choose ND except few betrayals.. those betrayals are too minor to decide.
Lol... unfortunately for you...we don't care what you say
Re: H. by NikAustine: 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what kind of nomuu addition is this? all the 70% i met all reject biafra.. they hate biafra more than the devil.. you still calculating wetin i nor knw
Hahahahahaha...how can you meet the Akwa ibomites you hate and always call them prostitutes, Keke riders etc...?
Why would we stay in the same country with a people that always find a way to insult us.. God forbid
Re: H. by Zooposki(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2021
NikAustine:
what is delta Igbos oga?... doesn't it mean the Igbos in the "Niger delta"?
Just like we can call the Igbos in the five Eastern states, Eastern Igbos...does it make Dem less Igbos.
Thankfully you put Igbos there..that is to show they're Igbos..
By the way Asaba is not for you, Asaba is closer to Anambra than Warri is to Asaba.
So una do anyhow, una go see anyhow

And by the way, Asaba is an igbo name...you know that

Don’t worry Mr Fulani. You guys are sowing a bountiful harvest, and it will soon be time to reap. Whatsoever a man Soweth, that he shall reap, for God is not mocked.
Re: H. by NikAustine: 9:10pm On May 21, 2021
Zooposki:

Don’t worry Mr Fulani. You guys are sowing a bountiful harvest, and it will soon be time to reap. Whatsoever a man Soweth, that he shall reap, for God is not mocked.
I don't get why you calling Fulanis here?
You're the one trying to create enemity between the Igbos in the East and those in the south not the fulanis

1 Like

Re: H. by Zooposki(f): 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
NikAustine:
I don't get why you calling Fulanis here?
You're the one trying to create enemity between the Igbos in the East and those in the south not the fulanis

Thou doth protest too much. Karma is coming for you guys, and she is a bitch.
Re: H. by NikAustine: 9:26pm On May 21, 2021
Zooposki:

lol abi for you divider.
You can't divide the East and delta Igbos.. it impossible. Tell who ever sent u it is impossible
Re: H. by NikAustine: 9:32pm On May 21, 2021
Zooposki:

lol abi for you divider.
You can't divide the East and delta Igbos.. it impossible. Tell who ever sent u it is impossible .... the Igbos are part and parcel of the Niger delta
Re: H. by NikAustine: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
Zooposki:

lol abi for you divider.
You can't divide the East and delta Igbos.. it impossible. Tell who ever sent u it is impossible .... the Igbos are part and parcel of the Niger delta
And when the time comes, those Igbo part of the Niger delta will be in biafra
Re: H. by Nathz101(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2021
NikAustine:
Called me whatever you want...it just doesn't change the fact that we in Akwa ibom will rather choose BIAFRA than Niger delta rep
lolz
you better wake up
Re: H. by NikAustine: 12:29am On May 22, 2021
Nathz101:

lolz
you better wake up
not me, you should
Re: H. by Nathz101(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2021
NikAustine:
Abasi aya Mia afo nfen Shutup
Igbo man claiming akwa ibomite. Lolz
Re: H. by NikAustine: 12:31am On May 22, 2021
Nathz101:

lolz
you better wake up
not me, you should .
How can we be with people that insult us call our women prostitutes and our hardworking youths Keke men etc
There have always insulted us... especially that Kinematics, Saint bishop, Adakaboro.
. Godforbid we get to Share a country with people like that
Re: H. by Nathz101(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2021
NikAustine:
not me, you should .
How can we be with people that insult us call our women prostitutes and our hardworking youths Keke men etc
There have always insulted us... especially that Kinematics, Saint bishop, Adakaboro.
speak for your self.
Re: H. by KingOKON: 2:05am On May 22, 2021
NikAustine:
not me, you should .

And the Biafarans don't say such shey?
You and not "we"
Re: H. by Kinematics: 7:09am On May 22, 2021
NikAustine:
[s]not me, you should .
. Godforbid we get to Share a country with people like that[/s]

So I should sit idle while you and your brothers insults us? I don't come for anyone just because I want to, I do so only when you attack me, my state or my people.
Good luck with your biafra grin

Re: H. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2021
NikAustine:
Hahahahahaha...how can you meet the Akwa ibomites you hate and always call them prostitutes, Keke riders etc...?
Why would we stay in the same country with a people that always find a way to insult us.. God forbid
are you drunk or what?? who has insult akwa ibom people? dont let me hate you for rubbish lies.. what does Ijaws have with akwa iboms that they will hate or insult them..?
Re: H. by NikAustine: 10:14am On May 22, 2021
Kinematics:

So I should sit idle while you and your brothers insults us? I don't come for anyone just because I want to, I do so only when you attack me, my state or my people.
Good luck with your biafra grin
No, before I even started arguing with you guys..have been seeing the hatred.
You have been insulting our state for very little things and we are always meant to defend our reputation
Re: H. by NikAustine: 10:15am On May 22, 2021
KingOKON:

And the Biafarans don't say such shey?
You and not "we"
Hardly. But you see those ones I mention?...they do it with joy. But you see the Biafrans.. they rather give an advice n in that manner
Re: H. by NikAustine: 10:15am On May 22, 2021
Nathz101:

speak for your self.
no you speak for ur own self
Re: H. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2021
cashkid18:

Some of you on this forum likes making a fool of yourself, who told you that delta igbos have denied their igboness. we have the likes of bed nwoko,ngozi, tony elumelu, the asagba of Asaba and they have always said that they are igbos

Here is a video of Tony elumelu's brother saying that he is proud to be igbo..
Maybe you can rest now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/UcheOkoyep/status/1254411102714310657
who do you want to deceive with your ipob lies?
aniomas have made it clear that they are different ethnic.
Re: H. by cashkid18(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
who do you want to deceive with your ipob lies?
aniomas have made it clear that they are different ethnic.
They are not igbos but aliens, tell that to Tony elumelu and co. I'm happy that your rants end here. After ranting, you log off the internet and face the realities of life

grin grin
Re: H. by NikAustine: 10:21am On May 22, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
are you drunk or what?? who has insult akwa ibom people? dont let me hate you for rubbish lies.. what does Ijaws have with akwa iboms that they will hate or insult them..?
You have. Kinematics have. Saint bishop have.... Numerous times to count
Due to envy that we are doing far better
Than your state Bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Jose Manuel Albares, Minister Of Foreign Affairs, EU / Rate This Well Kitted MOPOL / Something Doesn't Add Up About Kanu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.