Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,934 members, 7,931,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

H. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H. (6825 Views)

New Perm. Sec. Allegedly Strangles H.O.D. To Near Dêåth During Fight In Office / Abuja Rail Running Below 100km/h Because We Don’t Want To Kill Cows –amaechi / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H. by KingOKON: 7:40am On May 23, 2021
NikAustine:
To me the good friends are the Biafrans while the bad brothers are those hating Niger deltans

Biafrans, yet you see them picking fights with everybody be you Yoruba, middlebelterns, Hausa/Fulani even themselves
How many time in our history have we heard of skirmishes at the boundary with Rivers state compare to Biafrans?
I keep asking you, have you lived with this people outside your state or the SE?
Re: H. by In4matic: 9:08am On May 23, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lol ...don't ship sail to calabar port ? Which port in Nigeria is by the ocean

If u stop ships coming inland to igbo area then u have declared yourself an enemy ...u just want to be wicked and we would react accordingly ...who ever wins takes all

You talk like a child. Shouting war war war with your closest potential allies... Another gentle question, if you declare war on the SS because of your ships carrying imported goods for trade, who will you sell the goods to?
Re: H. by NikAustine: 10:44am On May 23, 2021
KingOKON:

Biafrans, yet you see them picking fights with everybody be you Yoruba, middlebelterns, Hausa/Fulani even themselves
How many time in our history have we heard of skirmishes at the boundary with Rivers state compare to Biafrans?
I keep asking you, have you lived with this people outside your state or the SE?
Bros, it is people that always come for the Biafrans. Just because you have them living in other states and them championing BIAFRA...the hateful bunch of people you call always finds a way to provoke them.
Well between them and Yoruba Sha..
It kind of two groups that are bound to be great but it a competition... Just that the Yorubas do not see it as such.
The Igbos only pull the Yorubas legs when they say "Lagos is no man's land" it is the Yoruba that take it bad when it only a joke

1 Like

Re: H. by ariesbull: 10:56am On May 23, 2021
Zooposki:

Anioma already separated themselves from you guys by calling themselves Delta Igbos. Moreover Delta was never part of the former Eastern Region. Asaba is also the capital of Delta state. Come and carry our capital if your papa get two heads.

They are delta igbo to show how igbo try are ....the Asaba of the town king Edoxien the obi was the chairman of igbo king

The igbo have the capital of Delta in their lamfd amd the airport

So you can take that back to your swampy place
Re: H. by obailala(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2021
The middle belt and SS will only make a move when they can see that the SW and SE are serious.
Re: H. by KingOKON: 1:09pm On May 23, 2021
NikAustine:
Bros, it is people that always come for the Biafrans. Just because you have them living in other states and them championing BIAFRA...the hateful bunch of people you call always finds a way to provoke them.
Well between them and Yoruba Sha..
It kind of two groups that are bound to be great but it a competition... Just that the Yorubas do not see it as such.
The Igbos only pull the Yorubas legs when they say "Lagos is no man's land" it is the Yoruba that take it bad when it only a joke

" They pull the Yoruba mans leg", so in Uyo when they wanted to have their own Ibo separate Catholic church they wanted to pull the AkwaIbom mans leg.
In Bayelsea shops burnt, in calabar same thing name any state. Ghana SouthAfrica Kenya India Malaysia, they are all pulling peoples leg.
Only insensitive people will behave as such, check out the most insultive, derogatory and ethnic inclined threads and people here on NAIRALAND then come back and tell me it is not BIAFRANS
Re: H. by NikAustine: 3:50pm On May 23, 2021
KingOKON:

" They pull the Yoruba mans leg", so in Uyo when they wanted to have their own Ibo separate Catholic church they wanted to pull the AkwaIbom mans leg.
In Bayelsea shops burnt, in calabar same thing name any state. Ghana SouthAfrica Kenya India Malaysia, they are all pulling peoples leg.
Only insensitive people will behave as such, check out the most insultive, derogatory and ethnic inclined threads and people here on NAIRALAND then come back and tell me it is not BIAFRANS
So anything fight that happens in those states you call the IV man?
. What concern shop burnt in bayelsa, Calabar etc and Igbos?
In South Africa what do they do there? Are they the only Nigerians there.... If you call drugs I will have you know many many Nigerians from others extractions do drugs to and some of those people that do those drugs are mostly the Ikwerres ( who said they ain't Igbos) since they bear Igbo names and speak Igbo then they will make people believe it Igbos.

At abroad they will claim Igbos, in Nigeria they will revert back to Ikwerres....is that the type of people you want to share country with( remember they control Rivers State: people that don't even know them identity)
Re: H. by orisa37: 5:23pm On May 23, 2021
NATION BUILDING AT THIS TIME IS NOT RIPE.
AGITATE FOR FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS CONTROLS FIRST
THEN SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL MERGERS AND COMBINES WILL COME WITHOUT ANY AGITATION.
Re: H. by orisa37: 5:24pm On May 23, 2021
NATION BUILDING AT THIS TIME IS NOT RIPE.
AGITATE FOR FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS CONTROLS FIRST
THEN SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL MERGERS AND COMBINES WILL COME WITHOUT FURTHER AGITATION.
Re: H. by KingOKON: 7:22pm On May 23, 2021
NikAustine:
So anything fight that happens in those states you call the IV man?
. What concern shop burnt in bayelsa, Calabar etc and Igbos?
In South Africa what do they do there? Are they the only Nigerians there.... If you call drugs I will have you know many many Nigerians from others extraactions do drugs to and some of those people that do those drugs are mostly the Ikwerres ( who said they ain't Igbos) since they bear Igbo names and speak Igbo then they will make people believe it Igbos.

At abroad they will claim Igbos, in Nigeria they will revert back to Ikwerres....is that the type of people you want to share country with( remember they control Rivers State: people that don't even know them identity)

Leopards can't change its spot, home and abroad Biafrans are known for their vices.
Shops burnt in calabar and bayelsa was that stupid " leg pulling mentality " taking too far just like the useless stunt they tried to pull in Uyo Catholic church and mechanic village
Who will claim BIAFRANS when most embassies are now denying Nigerians base on tribe, ordinary Ghana they now do that.
Why will I share a country with people that wanna be pulling my legs if they aren't insensitive and planning something with hidden intentions
The word "fake" and proper Igbo's were words this Biafrans used to distinguished themselves not until recently they want to be mending broken fences
AkwaCross rejected Biafra before and they will still reject it tomorrow most especially with this present class of Biafrans

No Yoruba Niger Deltans middlebelterns or Hausa man will claim to be Biafrans outside of Nigeria, that excuse is damn too lame
Re: H. by NikAustine: 8:54pm On May 23, 2021
KingOKON:

Leopards can't change its spot, home and abroad Biafrans are known for their vices.
Shops burnt in calabar and bayelsa was that stupid " leg pulling mentality " taking too far just like the useless stunt they tried to pull in Uyo Catholic church and mechanic village
Who will claim BIAFRANS when most embassies are now denying Nigerians base on tribe, ordinary Ghana they now do it that.
Why will I share a country with people that wanna be pulling my legs if they aren't insensitive and planning something with hidden intentions
The word "fake" and proper Igbo's were words this Biafrans used to distinguished themselves not until recently they want to be mending broken fences
AkwaCross rejected Biafra before and they will still reject it tomorrow most especially with this present class of Biafrans

No Yoruba Niger Deltans middlebelterns or Hausa man will claim to be Biafrans outside of Nigeria, that excuse is damn too lame
Ok
Re: H. by Gambit23: 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
EdoDefence:

Give igbanke referendum no problem, we will as well give Ikwere referendum

Ikwerre has no form of connection with bini people.

Ikwerre is 100% IGBO
Re: H. by Gambit23: 7:17pm On May 27, 2021
KingOKON:

Who will claim BIAFRANS when most embassies are now denying Nigerians base on tribe, ordinary Ghana they now do that.

Long stupid false epistle.
Re: H. by Gambit23: 7:19pm On May 27, 2021
EdoDefence:

the whole SE is not even as big as Ẹdo State and worst of all still landlocked.

I hope you are ready to discuss and not throw tantrums

This is an intentional stupid statement. SE for starters is not = IGBO land and SE is far far bigger than Edo state.

IGBO land is not landlocked, Focus on bini people are go for ur independence, Stop this unity begging, be ready to exist on ur own without IGBO
Re: H. by KingOKON: 7:49pm On May 27, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is An Indigene Of Lagos? / Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. / Mark Urges Senators To Fast For Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.